[*]祝福2012
[*]不能注册的老师请查看相关的公告

[*]教研成果
[*]成果内容

浙江2节课的教学设计
Primary Longman Express 3A Module 2 Unit 2 Things we can do教学设计
教师姓名单    位上课年级课题名称
胡洁浙江湖州爱山小学教育集团四年级Things we can do
设计思路本课内容选取朗文《Primary Longman Express》教材作为教学材料,主要围绕“Things we can do”开展教学活动,要求学生使用情态动词can 来谈论自己某一方面具有的能力,同时能意识到自己的不足之处(can’t ),学会取长补短,结合自己的特点来体验参与学校竞赛和社会实践的经历。我将本课教学设计意图定位在学生较为熟悉并喜欢的话题的基础上来将新知和旧知结合起来并能在自己熟悉的体育、音乐等领域中来进一步讨论abilities,通过情景练习,注重学生语言知识及语言运用能力的培养。选取这一语言材料,期望能够通过该教材优美、生动的语言片段来达成本课的教学设计意图。
教学目标Language Skills:The kids will be able to understand & use the following Words & expressions: play football/ play basketball / play table tennis / do karate Patterns : 1. I can …and …      2. I can …but I can’t …      3. I can’t…or…Learning skills:1.To talk about things people can or can’t in a logical way.2.Using the sentence patterns to express their own idea.3.Be able to use the new sentences to communicate with others.Affection: The kids will learn to appreciate others ;Raise their consciousness of cooperation
重点难点Key Points: The sentence patterns Difficult points: * word: karate* Sentence patterns:Eg, I can play football and basketball.                     I can’t play football or basketball.
板书设计 Things we can doI can…and…I can____,_____ …and_____ . I can play basketball and football.I can…but I can’t…I can’t play the violin or the piano.
教学步骤和说明:
教学程序安排学生活动安排设计意图及说明
Warming- up activities: A song The kids will listen to the song & enjoy it Then they’ll follow the teacher’s instructions as they chantThis is meant to warm up the whole class, to go over words of basic abilities, such as jump, run, skip, etc.
Free talkSelf-introduction Q & A: What can you do? Brainstorm The kids will give answers to the teacher’s questions Ss will tick the things they can do on a sheetThis is meant to further arouse words kids have learnt, and let them try to know more about their own abilities.Make surecan’t & can for further use.
Presentation:Of expressions. Kids will tell their partners what they can do or what they can’t do.The kids will look at the sheet& give feedback to the teachers’ questions. New pattern will be listed on the blackboard at the same time.(I can…and…I can____,_____ …and_____ . I can play basketball and football.)
Further Presentation:of the new phrases: The kids will answer teachers questionsThe kids will look at PPT and learn the new phases and pattern. The kids will look at their sheet and use the new pattern to express their own idea in a logical way.The teacher will ask some questions to ensure the kids’ understanding of the structure. New pattern will be listed on the blackboard at the same time.Play footballPlay basketballPlay table tennisI can’t …but I can…
Presentation& Practise:of the difficult points: Make an interview The kids will watch a piece of funny video, then discuss with their partner:What can /can’t Paul do?What can/can’t wonderboy do? The kids will finish a task and then find out which competition their friends can enter The kids will be given a few minutes to get prepared before they give feedback.New pattern will be listed on the blackboard at the same time.I can’t…or … The teacher will highlight the last sentence and then go back to the cans & can’ts listed on the blackboard. Ask the kids to make up a dialogue Using patterns we’ve learnt today.
HomeworkWritten: Copy the new words & expressions Make up sentences using: 1.I can …and …2. I can …but I can’t …3. I can’t…or… After class, the teacher is supposed to check the individual work so as to give personalized help.

牛津英语上海版6B Module 3 Unit 2 Open DayOpen Day教学设计 温州市实验小学 夏恩力
教师姓名单    位上课年级课题名称
夏恩力温州市实验小学六年级Open Day
设计思路
教学目标Language Skills:The kids will be able to understand & use(if they need to) the following Words & expressions: open day/visit/information board/class project/choir/programme/Patterns : 1. They can…;2. They will…;3. First…; Next…; Then…; After that…; Finally…; Ability: 1.       Design Open Day activities; 2.       Reasonably order these activities; 3.       Make a programme, write a proposal(with the help of structures)Affection: The kids have the desire to introduce their school and school life to parents;
重点难点Key Points: Design Open Day activities and order them; Difficult points: l       Kids have no Open Day experience and seldom heard of it. They will confuse it with Parents Meeting; l       Some words are hard to explain, eg. Project/information…; l       Kids have to organize Open Day activities logically;
板书设计Open DayFirst      visit classrooms; Next      look at class projects; Then      listen to the school choir;After thatlook at English club information board;Finally    meet teachers
教学步骤和说明:/
教学程序安排学生活动安排设计意图及说明
Warming- up activities: 1.       How much do you know about our school; 2.       How much do your parents know about our school; 问答热身,激活与校园及校园生活相关的语言;让学生意识到家长们对校园及校园生活的了解的不足;
Define Open Day1.       Define Parents’ meeting; 2.       Read and get the definition of Open Day; 3.       Top 3 Places Ss want their parents to visit;与家长会的区分,让学生更清楚地了解开放日;阅读,提取关键信息;与学生的真实校园相联系;
Redefine Open Day 1.       Read the PPT: More than visiting; 2.       Differentiate Open Day with Parents’ Meeting again; 3.       Design some Open Day activities; 对开概念的再次补充完善,输入关于Open Day的信息;了解Open Day还能做的事情;
Organize Open Day Activities; 1.       Read the text, list Open Day activities in RGS; 2.       List the places they will go on Open Day; 3.       Order these activities; 4.       Find the reason of ordering; 5.       Order activities designed by Ss学生了解Rose Garden School的开放日活动,并通过与该学校的校园平面图的联系,了解顺序背后的原因,并能为自己的开放日活动设计合理的顺序;
Further Task1. Act out Open Day activities; 2. Make an Open Day Proposal; 通过表演,让学生有直观体验;学校从未有过开放日活动,学生设计开放日提案;

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Things we can do和Open Day