David 发表于 2012-10-26 13:12:07

Wh Questions

<H1>Wh Questions</H1>
Who, What, Where, Why, Which, When or How<P>Click the answer button to see the answer. </CENTER><P><FORM><P><B>Doug:</B> Hi, Tim. <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>How</SELECT> are you?<P><B>Tim:</B> Not bad. <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>How</SELECT> was your Christmas?<P><B>Doug:</B> Fantastic.<P><B>Tim:</B> Oh! <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>What</SELECT> did you do?<P><B>Doug:</B> I went home for Christmas.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>Where</SELECT> is home?<P><B>Doug:</B> Australia.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>How</SELECT> long did you go for?<P><B>Doug:</B> I spent three wonderful weeks there.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>When</SELECT> did you leave?<P><B>Doug:</B> I left on December 15th.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>What</SELECT> did you do in Australia?<P><B>Doug:</B> I saw my family and friends and visited all my favorite places.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>How</SELECT> far is it to Australia?<P><B>Doug:</B> It's eight and a half hours by plane.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>Which</SELECT> airline did you take?<P><B>Doug:</B> I took Singapore Airlines.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>Why</SELECT> didn't you take Australia - Asia Airline?<P><B>Doug:</B> Because they were booked out.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>When</SELECT> did you get back?<P><B>Doug:</B> I got back yesterday.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>Who</SELECT> met you at the airport?<P><B>Doug:</B> My brother met me.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>What</SELECT> did you do on Christmas Day?<P><B>Doug:</B> We had a big party at my parents' house.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>Who</SELECT> attended the party?<P><B>Doug:</B> My whole family came. Everybody was there except for my sister. She couldn't come.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>Why</SELECT> not? <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>Where</SELECT> was she?<P><B>Doug:</B> She was in another city.<P><B>Tim:</B> <SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>Which</SELECT> city was she in?<P><B>Doug:</B> She was here, in Chai Yi. She had come to spend Christmas with me.<P></FORM>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Wh Questions