David 发表于 2012-10-26 13:21:14

An Invitation

<H1>An Invitation</H1>
Click on the answer button to see the correct answers.
</CENTER><FORM><DL>
<DT>A: I'm afraid I ___ your invitation.
<DD>a. can't accept<BR>b. shouldn't to accept<BR>c. might not accept<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>can't accept</SELECT><P><DT>B: Oh, that's a pity! I'm so sorry.<P><DT>A: So am I, but Bob ___ me to dinner tonight.
<DD>a. invites<BR>b. had invited<BR>c. has invited<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>has invited</SELECT><P><DT>B: Well, I guess you ___ out with Bob than with me.
<DD>a. had rather go<BR>b. had rather gone<BR>c. would rather go<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>would rather go</SELECT><P><DT>A: No! As a matter of fact, I ___ Bob.
<DD>a. am not really liking<BR>b. don't really like<BR>c. shouldn't really like<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>don't really like</SELECT><P><DT>B: Really? Then why ___ out with him?
<DD>a. have you gone<BR>b. are you going<BR>c. will you to go<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>are you going</SELECT><P><DT>A: Well, you see, Bob is my brother's best friend, and besides...<P><DT>B: Oh, it doesn't matter! There's no reason why you ___ polite to
me.<DD>a. should be<BR>b. could be<BR>c. ought be<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>should be</SELECT>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: An Invitation