David 发表于 2012-10-26 13:26:12

Expressing Ability

<H1>Expressing Ability</H1>
Make a choice by clicking on a button
then compare your answer with the correct one hidden under the answer button.
</CENTER>
<OL>
<LI><FORM>Although it contains many difficult words, I ___ read this book now.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">could<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">may<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>can</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>But I ___ have read it last year.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">mayn't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">couldn't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can't<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>couldn't</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>Because there were many long words which I ___ understand.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">couldn't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">aren't able to<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>couldn't</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>When you receive the new books ___ try to read one of them?<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can I<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">could I<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">may <BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>could I</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>I ___ understand why you won't let me.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">couldn't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">mayn't<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>can't</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>Can you find your way to the hotel? Yes I ___.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">could<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">am able<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>can</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>Can you pronounce my name properly? I ___ if you would speak more slowly.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">could<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">may<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>could</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>Are you strong enough to lift that box.? Yes, I ___.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">could<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">am<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>am</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>Will you speak more clearly please? I ___ hardly hear you at all.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">could<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can't<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>can</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>I ___ only listen to my radio when my mother was not at home.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">did<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">could<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>could</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>Can you fix my car today? Yes, I ___. <BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">may<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">could<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>can</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>I ___ do that because I will get a sunburn.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">couldn't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>can't</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>Is it low enough ___ you to be able to step over it?<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">to<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">for<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">of<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>for</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>I ___ reach that apple, I'll have to use a ladder.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">don't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">couldn't<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>can't</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>___ you just jump?<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">Can't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">Don't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">If<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>Can't</SELECT></FORM><P><LI><FORM>I ___ have known when she was coming home because I didn't have a watch.<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">can't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">couldn't<BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="1">won't<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>couldn't</SELECT></FORM>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Expressing Ability