David 发表于 2012-10-26 13:33:08

Prepositions

<h1>Prepositions</h1>Click on the answer button to see the answer. </font></center><FORM><OL>
<P><LI>I bought a new dress ___the store. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> at </select>
<P><LI>I found my car keys ___ my pocket. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> in </select>
<P><LI>My friends are waiting ___ me ___ the mall. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> for </select> <select><option>Answer<option> at </select>
<P><LI>I saw the horse jump ___ the fence. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> over </select>
<P><LI>Cathy lives ___ her parents ___ a small house. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> with </select> <select><option>Answer<option> in </select>
<P><LI>We took a taxi ___ the airport. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> to </select>
<P><LI>I put some clean towels ___ the bathroom. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> in </select>
<P><LI>Linda rides the bus ___ school every day. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> to </select>
<P><LI>Steven is talking ___ his girlfriend ___ the phone. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> to </select> <select><option>Answer<option> on </select>
<P><LI>We went ___ Boston ___ vacation. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> to </select> <select><option>Answer<option> on </select>
<P><LI>I like to watch TV ___ late ___ night. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> until </select> <select><option>Answer<option> at </select>
<P><LI>We moved the bookcase ___ the bedroom ___ the den. <BR><select><option>Answer<option> from </select> <select><option>Answer<option> to </select>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Prepositions