David 发表于 2012-10-26 13:47:31

Prepositions I Level 1

本帖最后由 David 于 2012-10-26 13:52 编辑 <br /><br /><H1>Prepositions I</H1>Click the answer buttons to see the answers.</CENTER><P><OL><LI><FORM>They plan to arrive in Paris ___ July 4th.<BR>a. in<BR>b. on<BR>c. at<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>on</SELECT></FORM>
<LI><FORM>In times of war, soldiers usually dream ___ their home.<BR>a. of<BR>b. with<BR>c. over<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>of</SELECT></FORM>
<LI><FORM>It was discovered that he didn't die ___ cancer.<BR>a. about<BR>b. of<BR>c. for<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>of</SELECT></FORM>
<LI><FORM>Don't forget to congratulate him ___ his birthday.<BR>a. in<BR>b. for<BR>c. on<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>on</SELECT></FORM>
<LI><FORM>He took her ___ his arms and kissed her passionately.<BR>a. on<BR>b. in<BR>c. with<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>in</SELECT></FORM>
<LI><FORM>We must ___ all costs help those who are ___ danger.<BR>a. at, in<BR>b. on, in<BR>c. at, on<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>at, in</SELECT></FORM>
<LI><FORM>The girl was dressed ___ white ___ head ___ foot.<BR>a. with, from, to<BR>b. in, from, to<BR>c. with, to, from<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>in, from, to</SELECT></FORM>
<LI><FORM>You will always have a good friend ___ me.<BR>a. with<BR>b. on<BR>c. in<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>in</SELECT></FORM>
<LI><FORM>The old fellow sat down ___ the roulette table and placed a few chips ___ number 25, red.<BR>a. on, on<BR>b. on, in<BR>c. at, on<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>at, on</SELECT></FORM>
<LI><FORM>Is it wise to wish ___ something you can't ever have?<BR>a. about<BR>b. for<BR>c. over<BR><SELECT><OPTION>Answer<OPTION>for</SELECT></FORM>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Prepositions I Level 1