浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

典范英语1b(第1册下)全册动画视频目录

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2012-12-17 18:31:55 | 显示全部楼层

Lonely how to treat the bow - Comment Channel hexu

Recently heard that Lei Jun to leave after three years,air jordan, and may have to return to the poor performance of the Kingsoft Corp, to return to the helm.Similar to the entrepreneurs from "back" phenomenon in the past also occurs, and even some of the retired entrepreneur, see the enterprise is difficult, nor Gu old, go into battle again.
In this stage, as a director or actor,hollister france, entrepreneur, you Changba me play the usual,hollister.However, already retire after winning merit entrepreneurs from "bow", go again, back again, still can cause a lot of public attention.
For those from "bow" entrepreneur, the author firstly to admire their courage.Retire after winning merit is always the Chinese philosophy of life, is not easy to get the perfect curtain call,abercrombie france, mountains again how is superfluous.
The reason is very simple, successful, for its halo does not add much,hollister france.While if it fails, is likely to waste all the previous efforts,hollister, destroy an illustrious life.Therefore, the wise man is wise Chinese, always know the truth to retire after winning merit,abercrombie, all know that to learn a good, but not to follow han.
Therefore, to not understand the reason of entrepreneurs, enterprises in the time of distress, but also has returned to turn back the powers of darkness,jordan, the courage to really make the person admire.Their courage come from?On enterprise persistence and confidence in myself.
This kind of entrepreneurs is the vast majority of company founder, is a hand to pull their enterprise, therefore the enterprise to some extent is their kids.The child is difficult,hollister, to me, you wouldn't let him step forward bravely are impossible.
Moreover, the once successful entrepreneurs have a characteristic that is super confident, after all they have had success, so when the enterprise encounters adversity, they are particularly prone to personally go into battle.
It is the two, let them have their "back".Courage is laudable, but the author thinks, "veteran from bow" for long-term development of enterprises is not all good.As the saying goes, children have their own luck.
Even the toughest I don't care the son of a lifetime.The enterprise is the same, if encounter problems, forced out of the old man,abercrombie france, although there may be "chuck, a top two" effect, but from long-term look, such enterprise is a risk.
Because veteran even powerful again, there are enough to carry guns when.If a "son" do well ", I will personally go into battle", "son," it is very difficult to really grow up.And when you can kill the real "Parthian shot",hollister, how to do?Therefore, if the enterprises want to be rich and long period of stability, three generation and five generation, and ultimately rely on establishment of talented people in the system, to establish a system to team management, the mechanism of the enterprise.
A truly outstanding entrepreneurs, not only able to run the company, but to find to inherit his mantle, the business is good, even better than their business better later.Of course, if the entrepreneur keen "bow" for individuals interested me, laid off my don't get along well with others, to play a good bureau, it is no longer the entrepreneur to the enterprise's emotional problems, but personal problems,abercrombie.
Especially for family enterprises outside the enterprise, it is to be alert to this day.To rule by law can not rule, only to the government and social application, also should be the goal for enterprises.
Related articles:

Liu Yonggang be careful of capital flight in China

Li Jinpu Chinese economy ceaseless precipitation d

Wang Zhiwei the second half of export is not optim

My hometown, my music, my Poyang Lake.These days, from the television, the newspaper, my hometown of Poyang Lake to become a prairie picture, was deeply shocked.The largest freshwater lake in China, the spread of our dreams, also have many eternal legend.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 03:39 , Processed in 0.085166 second(s), 24 queries .