|
承上页:实用英语口语100句(1)
51. 走开,别烦我。
Go fly a kite and stop bugging me.
52. 快点,否则你要赶不上了。
Shake a leg, or you’ll miss it.
53. 我谢谢你的关心。(不耐烦的)
I share your enthusiasm.
54. 这些都很畅销。
They’re selling like hot cakes.
55. 赶快!
Get a move on!
56. 谢谢为我提供信息。
Thanks for the info.
57. 我们休息一会儿吧。
Let’s take a breather.
58. 这次我请客。
It’s on me this time.
59. 我们计划去看场电影。
We plan to take in a movie.
60. 我觉得你说到点子上了。
I think you’ve put your finger on it.
61. 什么事让你烦恼?
What’s bugging you?
62. 最近他变了个人。
He hasn’t been himself lately.
63. 我每天大喊英语一个小时。
I put in an hour a day speaking English loudly.
64. 这取决你花的时间。
It all depends on how much time you’d like to put in.
65. 随大流。
You’ve jumped on the bandwagon.
66. 你得为此承担责任。
You’ll have to answer for that.
67. 我从你这里学到了很多。
I learned a lot from you.
68. 我左右为难。
I’m really in a bind.
69. 我替你照顾他。
I’ll take care of him for you.
70. 我们还是找一个折衷的办法。
Let’s find a happy medium.
71. 他沉溺于赌博。
He’s addicted to the gambling.
72. 这令我兴奋。
It really turns me on.
73. 狂欢。
Painting the town red.
74. 这个成语把我搞胡涂了。
This idiom baffles me.
75. 你说的我听不懂。
What you said is over my head.
76. 也许我应该扔掉我的语法书,重新开始。
Maybe, I should throw out my grammar books and start from scratch.
77. 猴年马月。
One of these years.
78. 你不懂你的笑话。
I don’t catch on to jokes you told.
79. 我这人没有艺术细胞。
I’m not artistically-minded.
80. 他的建议对我没用的。
His proposed didn’t serve my turn.
81. 你能代替他吗?
Could you fill in for him?
82. 我不擅长即席演讲。
I’m not good at speaking off the cuff.
83. 我赞成。
I’ll buy it.
84. 你说的真好。
You’ve never said a truer word.
85. 我婉言谢绝了他们的邀请。
I politely refused their invitation.
86. 什么时候开演?
What time does the curtain go up?
87. 我受够他了。
I’ve had it with him.
88. 冷静点。
Keep your cool.
Keep your shirt on.
89. 给我一次机会吧?
Give me a break, will you?
90. 咱俩谁也别说谁。(半斤八两)
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
91. 别激动。
Don’t get excited.
92. 我一时想不起他的名字。
I can’t think of his name right off the bat.
93. 我们从今以后别吵嘴了。
Let’s give up arguing from now on.
94. 我听得是小道消息。
I heard it through the grapevine.
95. 眼见为实。
I’ll believe it when I see it.
96. 他们两人很相配的。
They, are suited to each other.
97. 他们是美满的夫妻。
They’re the perfect couple.
98. 让过去的就过去吧。
Let bygones be bygones.
99. 开心的时候会觉得时间飞快。
Time flies when you’re having fun.
100. 日出的美景真令人心旷神怡。
|
|