承前页:家庭英语口语800句-从起床到出门(1)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
●从起床到出门
早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)
闹钟响了吗?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
该起床了!
It’s time to get up!
It’s time to get up! (该起床了!)
I don’t want to get up. (我真不想起。)
It’s time to wake up!
It’s time to get out of bed.
It’s time to get ready.
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)
I don’t want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)
No, I’m just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldn’t fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turn off表示。
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
I’m still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天!
It’s a nice day!
It’s a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It’s a beautiful day!
It’s a wonderful day!
It’s a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let’s fold up the futon .*fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。
Let’s put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)
It’s all right now. (现在没事了。)
你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
该吃早饭了。
It’s time to eat breakfast.
It’s time to have breakfast.
我还困着呢。
I’m still sleepy.
I’m still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
I’m still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I’m a night person.*“早上起不来”的意思。
I’m a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
I’m not. (我可不是。)
I’m a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?