浙北英语网

标题: 我打的典范英语 [打印本页]

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 15:30
标题: 我打的典范英语
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-7-8 13:56 编辑

Lesson 1
The Dragon Dance
      Mrs May made a dragon. The children helped her. Mrs May painted the head. The children painted the body. The dragon had a long body. The children liked the dragon. They wanted to do the dragon dance. The children got inside the body. Mrs May helped them. “It’s made of paper,” said Mrs May. “Be careful.” Anneena was inside the head. “Be careful,” said Mrs May. “Don’t tear the paper.” The mums and dads came. The children did the dragon dance. “What a good dragon,” said everyone. Oh no! The dragon dance went wrong. The dragon tore in half. The children were upset. “Never mind,” said Mrs May. “It was only made of paper.” Anneena’s mum had an idea. She told the mums and dads. “What a good idea,” they said. The mums and dads made a dragon. They made a long body. They made a big head. The dragon looked wonderful. The children were pleased. They wanted to do the dragon dance. The children went into town. They did the dragon dance. “Come to the school fair,” said Chip. “What a lot of people,” said Mrs May. “Thanks to the dragon.”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 15:32
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-7-8 13:56 编辑

Lesson 2
The Flying Elephant
     Mum went shopping. She took the children. The children looked up. There was an elephant on the roof. The elephant looked funny. The elephant was fat. The children laughed. “Look at that fat elephant,” they said. “An elephant?” said Mum. “Don’t be silly.” There was a storm. The wind blew. It rained and rained. It was a bad storm. The wind was strong. It blew the elephant away. The children went to school. The elephant was in the playground. The children laughed. The children told Mrs May. “Look at that fat elephant,” they said. “An elephant?” said Mrs May. “Don’t be silly.” The children liked the fat elephant. They wanted it to stay. “Sorry,” said the man. “We want it back.” “Look at the fat elephant,” said Biff. “It’s a flat elephant now,” said Wilma.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 15:35
Lesson 8
The Den
     The children were by the stream. Wilf had an idea. Wilf found some sticks. “Let’s make a den,” he said. “Put the sticks like this.” They all found some sticks. Chip found lots of branches and Wilma found some straw. Biff found some logs. “We can sit on them inside the den,” she said. The children sat in the den but it began to rain. The rain splashed into the den. “I’m getting wet,” said Kipper. “We’re all getting wet,” said Dad. “It’s time to go.” “Can we come back soon?” asked Biff. It rained all week. The children couldn’t go out to play. They wanted the rain to stop. They wanted to go back to the den. The rain stoped. The children went back to the den. “Oh no!” said Wilma. “We can’t play in the den!” “Shh!” said Wilf.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 15:36
Lesson 9
Dad’s Jacket
     The children put some tables outside. They wanted to help Children in Need. Chip made a poster. It said, “Help Children in Need”. Biff and Nadim had some plants. Kipper and Wilma had some clothes. Wilf had some books. Anneena had a good idea. She invented a game. Dad looked at Anneena’s game. “Let me have a go,” he said. A man put Dad’s jacket on. “It’s a good fit,” he said. “It’s five pounds,” said Wilma. The man bought the jacket. Dad looked for his jacked. “Oh no!” said Wilma. “I’m sorry. A man bought it.” Dad ran after the man. “Stop!” he called. “That’s my jacket.” “No, it’s my jacket,” said the man. “Give me the pounds for it.” “Oh no,” said Dad. He gave the man ten pounds. The man gave the jacket to Dad. The man gave Wilma ten pounds. “It’s for Children in Need,” he said.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 15:38
Lesson 10
Stuck in the Mud
The children went for a walk. It was a muddy walk. “What a muddy path!” said Biff. “Baa! Baa!” “What was that?” asked Chip. “Baa! Baa!” “ What is that?” asked Wilma. “It’s a sheep,” said Dad. “Put Floppy on a lead.” “Oh no!” said Chip. “A sheep is stuck in the mud.” The sheep couldn’t get out. The mud was too deep. “Help me get it out,” said Dad. Dad went to help the sheep. He sank into the mud. Wilma and Chip went to help. They sank into the mud. Dad pushed. Wilma and Chip pulled. They got the sheep out. “Baa! Baa!” went the sheep. Wilma and Chip were muddy. Dad had lost a boot. Wilma went to get Dad’s boot. “Help!” said Wilma. “Now I’m stuck!”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 15:38
Lesson 11
Look Smart
     Mum had been shopping. Biff had a new dress. Chip had a shirt and Kipper had a new top. Biff looked at the dress. “Put it on,” said Mum. “I want you to look smart.” Kipper looked at the top. “Put it on,” said Mum. “I want you to look smart.” “Come here, Chip,” said Mum. “Put on this shirt.” “I know,” said Chip. “You want me to look smart.” Dad came in with a tray. He fell over a bag. A cup fell over. Some chocolate went over Kipper’s top. “Oh no!” said Kipper. “Chocolate all over my top.” Biff sat down. She sat on Mum’s lipstick. “Oh no!” said Biff. “Lipstick on my dress.” Floppy ran in with muddy paws. He jumped up at Chip. “Oh Floppy!” said Chip.” “Mud all over my shirt.” “I can put on my old top,” said Kipper. “No,” said Mum. “I want you all to look smart.” “Smart clothes,” said Mum. “Put them on.” The children put them on. They set off for the party. A lorry went by. Splash! “What a good job,” said Dad. “Nobody looks smart.”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 16:52
Lesson 12
Tug of War
     The children went to the park. They went with Mum and Dad. They went to the stream. Chip saw a rope. It was by a tree. Dad had an idea. “We can skip,” he said. He tied the rope to the tree. Dad and the children began to skip. “Go on, jump!” said Mum. “Jump! Jump! Jump!” They all jumped. They jumped too soon. Whoops! They all fell over. Mum had an idea. “Let’s have a tug of war,” she said. Dad threw the rope over the stream. Mum went over the brige. The children began to pull. Mum and Dad began to pull. “Easy,” said Wilf, and he let go. Mum and Dad pulled and pulled. “Easy,” said Wilma, and she let go. Mum and Dad pulled and pulled. “Easy,” said Biff and Chip, and they let go. “Pull,Dad!” called Wilma. “Easy,” said Kipper. “Look at me.” He pulled Mum and Dad into the stream. “Easy,” said the man.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 16:53
Lesson 13
Lucky the Goat
Adam and Yasmin went on holiday. They stayed with grandmother. Grandmother had a party. Everyone wanted to come. Grandmother had a kid goat. The kid was called Lucky. Yasmin looked after Lucky. She gave her a bottle. She gave her a cuddle. She played with her every day. The holiday was over. Yasmin was sad. Adam had spots. They couldn’t go on the aeroplane. “Chicken pox,” said the doctor. “Come back in two weeks.” “Lucky!” said Yasmin.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 16:54
Lesson 14
Yasmin and the Flood
     Yasmin couldn’t sleep. The rain woke her up. Yasmin went downstairs. “Oh help!” she said. Mum and Dad came downstairs. “Oh help!” said Dad. The shop was flooded. Everything was wet. “What a mess!” said Yasmin. The cloth was wet. They took the cloth outside. “Hang it up to dry,” said Yasmin. Everyone helped. The sun came out. “It looks lovely,” said everyone. “Let’s have a party,” said Yasmin. Every one was happy.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 16:54
Lesson 15
Mosque School
     Yasmin went to a mosque school. Adam wanted to go. But he was too little. He wanted to look inside. Adam couldn’t see. He climbed on the lamp post. Adam got stuck. “Oh no!” said his Mum. “Help!” called Adam. Everyone ran to help. The firemen came. They got Adam out. “You can go to mosque school,” said Grandad. “Hooray!” said Adam.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 16:55
Lesson 21
The Dragon Tree
     Kipper was looking at a book. The book was about a dragon. Kipper couldn’t read the story. Biff didn’t want to read it . She didn’t like dragons. Kipper went into Chip’s room. Chip read the story. “I like dragons,” said Chip. Something was glowing. It was the magic key. “Oh no,” said Chip. Chip picked up the box. He ran into Biff’s room. “The magic is working!” he said. Biff picked up the key. They looked at the magic house. “The door is open,” said Biff. The magic was working. It took the children inside. It took Floppy too. It took them to a wood. Floppy didn’t like the wood. He was frightened. Biff pulled Floppy. “Come on,” she said. “Don’t be silly.” An owl flew out of a tree. Floppy didn’t like the owl. He ran away. Floppy ran out of the wood. “Come back,” called Biff. “Come back,” called Chip. It was no good. Floppy ran and ran. “Oh help!” said Biff. The children looked for Floppy. They called and called. “Floppy! Come back!” they called. The ckildren came to a tree. It was called “The Dragon Tree”. A dragon lived under the tree. The dragon had Floppy. He wanted Floppy for supper. Floppy was frightened. “Oh no!” said Biff. “What a nasty dragon! I don’t like dragons!” Biff looked at the dragon’s tail. She took off her belt. She put it round the tail. Chip helped her. Kipper went inside the tree. He pulled Floppy out. Chip helped him. The dragon was cooking. It didn’t see them. “Come on!” called Chip. They ran and ran. The key was glowing. “The key is glowing,” called Biff. “It’s time to go home.” “What an adventure!” said Chip. “I don’t like dragons,” said Biff.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 16:56
Lesson 22
Gran
     A car came to the house. The children ran to see. “It’s Gran,” said Kipper. “Come in,” said Mum. “Come in,” said Dad. The children helped. They took Gran’s things. “What a lot of things!” said Kipper. The children liked Gran and Gran liked the children. “Come and see my toys,” said Kipper. “Come and see my room,” said Biff. “Come and play,” said Chip. Gran played with the children. They played inside. “Oh no!” said Mum. They went outside and played football. “Oh no!” said Dad. Gran took the children out. They went in Gran’s old car. Wilf and Wilma went too. “What an old car!” said Wilf. “It’s a good car,” said Gran. Gran took them to the fun park. “This looks fun,” said Gran. “Come on, everyone.” The children began to ran. They wanted to go on everything. “Come on, Gran,” they called. “Look at this,” said Kipper. “It’s a castle. It’s called Jumping Castle.” The children went on the Jumping Castle. “This is fun,” called Wilma. The children jumped and jumped, and bounced and bounced. “Come on, Gran,” they called. Gran went on the castle. She jumped and bounced. “Good old Gran,” called the children. Gran made a hole in the castle. “Oh no!” said the children. The castle began to go down. A man ran up. He was cross with Gran. “Look at my castle,” he yelled. “Go home,” yelled the man, “and don’t come back.” Gran took the children home. Biff told Mum about the castle. Mum was cross with Gran. Gran was sad. Gran was in Chip’s room. She looked at the magic key. The key was glowing. Gran picked up the key and ran into Biff’s room. “Look at this,” she said. “Oh no!” said Kipper. “It’s the magic. The magic is working.” The magic took them to a new adventure.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 16:57
Lesson 23
Castle Adventure
     The magic took them to a castle. Three witches lived in the castle. They were nasty witches. One was a black witch. One was a red witch. One was a green witch. The magic took the children inside the castle. It took them to a room. A frog was in the room. “I am a king,” said the frog. “I am the king of this castle. The witches turned me into a frog. Help me,” he said. A witch was coming. It was the black witch. “Look out!” said the frog. The witch opened the door. Gran pushed the witch. Chip took the witch’s keys. They ran out of the room. Chip locked the door. The witch couldn’t get out. Everyone ran. “Look out!” called Chip. A witch was coming. It was the red witch. “I don’t like witches,” said Gran. She put a net over the witch. The witch couldn’t get out. “Good old Gran,” called Biff. Gran went to the green witch. “I don’t like witches,” said Gran. “I don’t like nasty witches.” Gran threw the witch on the floor. “Help!” yelled the witch. “Good old Gran,” said the children. Some frogs came in and jumped on the table. One was the king. “Help us,” he said. Biff and Gran looked in the witches’ book. The frogs turned into people. “Thanks!” said the king. The witches turned into frogs. Gran put the book on the fire. “Oh no!” said the witches. The king had a party. Everyone went to it. “What a good party!” said Chip. “What an adventure!” said Biff. “I like adventures,” said Gran. “Good old Gran!” said everyone. The magic key was glowing. “It’s time to go,” said Biff. “Goodbye,” said the king. The magic took them back to Biff’s room. They fell onto Biff’s bed. “Oh no!” said Mum.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 16:58
Lesson 24
Village in the Snow
     The children were at school. It was play time. “Come in,” called Mrs May. Mrs May told the children a story. The story was about a village. The village was in the mountains. Everyone liked the story. It was called The Village in the Snow. The children went to Biff’s room. They wanted an adventure. Biff picked up the magic key. The key began to glow. “The magic is working,” said Biff. The magic took the children to the village in the snow. “It’s lovely,” said Biff. Kipper jumped in the snow. “I like the snow,” he called. “This is fun.” They played in the snow. They made a snow man and put Kipper’s hat on top. They jumped in the snow. They threw snowballs. “Look,” said Wilma. They saw a little boy. The boy was pulling a toboggan. Some big boys ran up. They pushed the little boy over. They pushed the toboggan over and they ran away. The children ran up. They helped the little boy. Kipper picked up his hat. The little boy tood them about the big boys. Kipper was cross. Kipper put on the little boys hat. He put on his coat. “Come on,” he called. The big boys looked at Kipper. Kipper looked like the little boy. “Come on,” said the big boys. The children threw snowballs at the big boys. “Help! Help!” yelled the big boys. The big boys ran away. The little boy jumped and jumped in the snow. The children put the little boy on the toboggan. They pulled him home. The little boy lived with his grandfather. Grandfather gave the children a drink. The children told Grandfather about the big boys. They told Grandfather about the snowball fight. The children played in the snow. They went on the toboggan. “This is fun,” said Wilma. The magic key began to glow. “It’s time to go,” said Biff. “Come on,” she said. The magic took the children home. “What an adventure!” said Chip.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 17:00
Lesson 1
The Great Race
     Gran wanted a new car. Biff and Chip were sad. They liked Gran’s old car. Gran liked this car. Biff was worried. The car was too fast for Gran. Gran bought the fast car. She drove it home. “Oh no!” said Dad. Mum was cross with Gran. “That car is too fast,” she said. Gran was upset. The magic key glowed. The magic took Biff and Chip. It took Gran, too. The magic took them to a race. “Come on,” said Gran. “This is my new car.” “Oh Gran,” said Biff. “What would Mum say.” “Never mind Mum,” said Gran. Gran found a map. They all looked at it. A man looked at Gran. He was a bad man. He was called the Baron. The chidren looked at the Baron. The Baron looked at the children. “Ha!” said the Baron. “You won’t win.” A man changed the signpost. “Ha! Ha!” said the man. “Now the Baron will win.” The map blew away. “Which way?” asked Gran. Chip didn’t know. They didn’t see the signpost. Gran turned left. “Grrr!” said the man. They came to the mountains. “Slow down!” shoulted Biff. “No, this is fun!” said Gran. The Baron put oil on the road. “That will do it,” he said. “That will stop them.” The car skidded on the oil. It crashed through the fence and went down the mountain. “Hold on,” shouted Gran.
后面少了一点字。

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 17:00
Lesson 9
Mum to the Rescue
Mum and Dad went to a car boot sale. They took the children. Mum looked at a dinghy. She called Dad. Dad looked at the dinghy. “What is it?” asked Dad. “It’s a dinghy,” said Mum. Mum wanted the dinghy. She called the children. “look at this,” she said. The children looked at the dinghy. “What is it?” they asked. “It’s a dinghy,” said Mum. They took the dinghy home. Dad pumped it up but it went down again. Mum mended the dinghy. She put a patch on it. The children helped. Dad put the dinghy on the car. They took a picnic and went to the river. Dad looked at the river. He pointed at the weir. “The weir is dangerous,” he said. Mum and Dad had a good idea. “Let’s put everything in the dinghy. Everyone can help,” they said. They find a good spot for the picnic. The children paddled the dinghy. It was time for the picnic. Mum and Dad put the rug down and got the picnic out. Floppy ran out of the water. He shook water over Dad. “Go away, Floppy!” said Dad. The river was busy. Biff and Chip watched the boats go by. Biff liked the big boats. “I wish we could go on a big boat,” she said. It was time to go home. “What a good day!” said Dad. “It was a good picnic.” “Look!” said Biff. “There is nobody on that boat.” “My boat is in danger,” called a lady. “Help! Get my boat!” Mum put the dinghy in the river. She paddled to the boat. ‘Be careful,” called everyone. Mum climbed on to the boat. She started the engine. She was just in time. Mum brought the boat back. “Hooray!” everyone shouted. “Mum to the rescue!” said Kipper. Dad let go of the dinghy rope. The dinghy went over the weir. “Oh no!” said everyone. The lady had an idea. “I will lend you my boat to say thank you,” she said. The family had a holiday on the boat. “Thanks to the dinghy,” said Mum.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 17:01
Lesson 10
The New Baby
     Jo had some good news. She was expecting a baby. “What good news!” said everyone. Wilma’s mum found the old buggy. “Oh look!” said Wilma’s dad. “Wilf had it when he was a baby.” The buggy looked a bit scruffy. A wheel had come off. “We can do it up,” said Wilma’s mum. Wilma told Biff and Chip. “Jo is expecting a baby,” she said. “What good news!” said Chip. Biff and Chip went home. “Jo is expecting a baby,” said Chip. “What good news!” said Mum. Dad found the old cot. “Oh look!” said Mum. “Kipper had it when he was a baby.” The cot looked a bit scruffy. It needed a new mattress. “We can do it up,” said Dad. Biff and Chip told Kipper. “Jo is expecting a baby,” they said. “That’s brilliant!” said Kipper. Kipper found an old toy rabbit. It looked a bit scruffy. “Can we do it up?” he asked. Kipper was in Miss Green’s class. He told Miss Green about Jo’s baby. “How exciting!” said Miss Green. Kipper looked puzzled. “When will Jo’s baby come?” he asked. Miss Green told the children about babies. Mums and dads came to school. They told the children about babies too. Kipper played with the baby. He gave it a rattle. The baby made a funny noise. The children made a book. The book was about babies. Kipper gave Jo the book. Biff and Chip gave Jo the cot. Jo was pleased. Wilf wanted the baby to be a girl. Wilma wanted it to be a boy so Wilf made a big chart. “The baby is coming!” said Jo. “It’s time to go.” “How exciting!” said Wilf. Wilma called her mum. “Jo’s baby is coming,” she called. “How exciting!” said Wilma’s mum. Jo went to the hospital. She went in the car. “Good luck!” called Wilma’s mum. Jo was in hospital. She had a baby girl. “She is called Vicky,” said Jo. Jo brought Vicky home. Everyone wanted to see the new baby. Jo looked at Kipper. “You know about babies,” she said. “Do you want to help?” Kipper looked at Vicky. “No, thank you,” said Kipper.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 17:02
Lesson 11
Noah’s Ark Adventure
     It rained and rained. It rained all day long. The children were fed up. The children went outside. They wanted to play but it was too wet. Dad looked out of the window. “Come inside,” he said. “It’s too wet to play outside.” The children went to Biff’s room. Suddenly. The magic key began to glow. It was time for a magic adventure. “What a good job,” said Kipper. “I wanted a magic adventure. I’m fed up with all the rain.” The magic key took them into a new adventure. But it was raining. “Oh no!” said Kipper. “We don’t want an adventure in the rain. The children saw a boat. “What is it?” asked Kipper. “It’s Noah’s Ark,” said Biff. “Noah has to put the animals on the Ark or they will drown,” said Chip. “It’s raining so much,” said Biff. “The water’s going to cover everything.” “Don’t worry,” said Chip. “Noah will save all the animals.” “Will he save us too?” asked Kipper. “Hello,” said Noah. “What do you want? Have you come to help?” Noah looked at the water. He pointed at the Ark. “I want some help,” he said. The children looked at the animals. “It is time to put the animals on to the Ark,” said Noah. The animals went on to the Ark. They went on in twos. First, Noah put the big animals on. A man pushed the elephants. They pulled the crocodiles up in a big net. A camel didn’t want to go on to the Ark. They pushed it and pulled it. “All the animals are on,” said Noah. “It’s time to go. Please get on to the Ark.” The children went on to the Ark. Noah looked at Floppy. “Stop!” shouted Noah. “I’m sorry,” said Noah. “We put two dogs on the Ark. We can’t have three dogs.” The children couldn’t leave Floppy. “Floppy can’t go on the Ark. So we won’t go on it,” said Biff. The Ark sailed away. The children floated in Noah’s big unbrella. “It’s still raining,” said Biff. Just then. The magic key began to glow. “What an adventure!” said Biff. “Oh no!” said Kipper.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-10 17:02
Lesson 12
Scarecrows
     Biff and Chip had a little garden. They planted seeds and they put in plants. The birds liked the garden. They ate the seeds and pecked the plants. Biff was cross. “Look at the birds,” she said. “Go away! Go away!” Biff and Chip had an idea. “Let’s make a scarecrow,” they said. “What a good idea,” said Mum. They got some old clothes and made the scarecrow’s body. Mum helped them. Biff got a bag. Chip painted a face on it. Mum made the scarecrow’s hair. Chip wanted the scarecrow to be a boy. He called it Fred. Biff wanted it to be a girl. “All scarecrows are boys,” said Chip. The key began to glow. The magic took them inside the little house. The magic took them to a field. The scarecrow came to life. “I’m alive!” called Fred. Fred jumped in the air. “It’s magic!” he called. There was some scarecrows in the lane. Fred waved at them. Fred ran up to the scarecrows. “Hello!” he called. “Where are you going?” A scarecrow pointed to a barn. “We’re going to the barn dance. You can come too.” Then the scarecrows looked at Biff and Chip. “Oh dear! You can’t come.” Biff and Chip won’t scarecrows. They couldn’t go to the dance. But Fred had an idea. Fred made Biff and Chip into scarecrows. They went to the dance. The band began to play. “Come on!” called Fred. “Let’s dance.” Biff began to dance with the scarecrows. “This is fun,” called Chip. Biff danced with Fred. Chip danced with Biff. They all danced with the scarecrows. “See!” said Biff. “There are girl scarecrows. I told you so.” Suddenly, the key glowed. It was time to go home. “Oh no!” said Fred. The magic took them home. Biff and Chip had an idea. “I didn’t know there were girl scarecrows,” said Mum. “Well there are,” said Chip.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-11 17:10
Lesson 14
The Adventure Park
     The children went to an adventure park.They were excited. They all wanted to go on the Treetop Adventure. “This looksexciting,” said Chip. Chip put on a harness. The harness had a clip at thefront. Chip went across the log brige. “Come on, Biff!” he called. “You can’tfall off!” Biff began to go across the brige. “This is exciting!” she said.Kipper went on the rope ranway. “Off you go!” said Mum. “Here I come!” calledKipper. He went down fast. “I want to go next!” said Biff. Biff and Dad went ina red canoe. “Come on!” called Biff. “You won’t fall in!” Mum, Chip and Kipperwent in a green canoe. They went across the lake. It was fun in the canoes.Chip saw a big bird in the sky. “Look at that big bird!” he said. “What do youthink it is?” It was time for a barbecue. They all helped to bring the food.Dad lit the barbecue. “I am hungry,” said Kipper. “It won’t be long,” said Dad.They all sat at the table. Dad was busy. There was a lot to cook. “This looksgood!” said Dad. “Look at this chicken leg! What a good cook I am!” A big birdswooped down. It had straps on it’s legs. It took the chicken leg from Dad’shand. The bird flew back into a tree. It began to eat the chicken leg. The birdsat in the tree. Everyone looked up at it. “It must be hungry,” said Biff. Dadgot his mobelphone. “A bird has ascaped,” he said. A women came to catch thebird. It flew down and landed on her arm. “This bird is called a falcon,” said thewomen. “It took Dad’s chicken leg!” said Biff. The women took the falcon home.Everyone went with her. They looked at all the birds. “What beautiful birds!”said Chip. They went back but the chicken legs were burnt. “I’m stell hungry,”said Kipper.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-11 17:11
Lesson 15
Kipper and the Trolls
     Mum was going to make a cake. She wantedKipper to help. First Mum gave Kipper an apron. Then she looked at his hands. “Whatdirty hands!” said Mum. Mum looked at Kipper’s nails. Kipper’s nails were long.“Let me cut them,” said Mum. Kipper made a fuss. He didn’t want Mum to cut he’snails. He didn’t want to wash he’s hands. “I must cut your nails,” said Mum. “No!No! No!” said Kipper and he ran out of the room. Kipper ran into Biff’s room.Biff looked at Kipper’s long dirty nails. “Yuk!” said Biff. “You look like atroll.” “It’s not fair,” said Kipper. But then the key began to glow. It wastime for a magic adventure. The magic took them to a stream. There was a bridgeover the stream. Biff wanted to cross the bridge. “We can pick the flowers overthere,” she said. “Come on!” Kipper ran after Biff. But there were trolls underthe bridge. Suddenly the trolls jumped out. “Oh no!” said Kipper. “Trolls canbe nasty.” “Hip, hip, hooray!” sang the trolls. “This is the troll bridge. Docome across.” “Will you eat us up?” said Kipper. “No! No! We will not,” sangthe trolls. “We are not nasty,” said a troll. “We just look nasty.” “Nobodylikes us,” said a troll. “We want to have a party but nobody wants to come.”The trolls went under the bridge. They got the party food and set out theparty. “Tuck in,” said a troll. The trolls had long dirty nails. “Yuk!” saidKipper. “Look at her long dirty nails.” “Look at the troll food,” said Biff. “Havea slug bun,” said a troll. “Or some slime jelly.” Have a mud mint,” saidanother troll. “Mud mints are yummy.” “Yuk!” said Biff. “Have some bug pie,”said a troll. “Yuk!” said Kipper. “Look at his hands.” Suddenly, the key beganto glow. The adventure was over. “At last,” said Kipper. The magic took themhome. Kipper washed his hands. Then he went to get his nails cut. “I’m not atroll,” said Kipper. “Trolls have dirty hands and long nails! Yuk!”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-11 17:35
Lesson 16
Safari Adventure
     Chip and Wilf were tracking Dad. “This isa good game,” said Wilf. “Put this in your hat,” said Chip. “Dad won’t see us. Thenwe can track him.” Chip and Wilf hid in the trees. “Keep down,” said Chip. “Herecomes Dad.” Dad went past. He looked for the boys but he couldn’t see them.Floppy went sniff, sniff, sniff! “Go away, Floppy,” said Chip. But Floppywouldn’t go. Chip and Wilf went home. They looked for Biff but she was notthere. The key began to glow. It took Chip and Wilf into a magic adventure. Themagic took them to Africa. Some zebra were going to drink at a pool. Chip andWilf looked around. “A herd of zebra,” said Wilf. “Don’t let them see us.” Chipsaw a lorry by a tree. Some men got out. They began to creep up to the zebra. “Whatdo they want?” said Wilf. “Oh no!” said Wilf. “They are going to catch a zebra.”“We must stop them,” said Chip. He had an idea. “Come on!” he said. The boysran to the lorry. Chip pressed the horn. “Beeeeeeeep!” it went. “Beeeeeeeep!”went the horn again. The zebra looked up. The horn scared the zebra. They ranaway. The man were scared too. They ran back to the lorry. “Quick! Let’s go!”one called . “Quick, Wilf,” said Chip. “Run!” They ran away. Chip and Wilf hidin a bush. They didn’t want the men to see them. The men couldn’t start thelorry. Suddenly, a jeep drove up. There were rangers in the jeep. The menjumped out of the lorry and ran away. The rangers chased after them. A rangershook Chip’s hand. “Thank you,” he said. “You saved a zebra.” The magic keybegan to glow. It was time the go. It had been an exciting adventure. “Why wouldn’tthe lorry start,” asked Wilf. “Ha! I took the key,” said Chip.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-11 17:36
Lesson 17
Dad’s Run
     Dad went runnig. Floppy went with him. Dadwent running everyday. “I want to get fit,” he said. Biff and Chip went withDad. They went on bikes. “Keep going, Dad,” said Biff. Dad had an idea. Hewanted to do the fun run. “What a good idea,” said Mum. “But is a long way torun.” Biff and Chip told everyone. “Dad is going to do a fun ran,” said Biff. “It’sto help children in Need,” said Chip. “Will you sponsor Dad?” It was the day ofthe fun run. They all went to the park. “It’s a long way to run,” said Chip. “Go!”called a man and the fun run began. “Go on, Dad!” called Kipper. The fun runwent around the park. “Ten times round the park,” said Dad. “It’s a long way torun.” Dad ran well. He ran round the park four times. There were still a longway to go. Oh no! Dad’s foot went into a holl. Dad fell down. “Ouch!” said Dad.“My foot!” A man looked at Dad’s foot. “You must rest it,” he said. “You can’trun on it.” “What bad luck!” said Mum. “Poor old Dad.” Dad was upset. “Oh no!”he said. “Now I can’t help children in Need.” Wilf had an idea. ‘We can pushyou in the old pram,” he said. Wilf and his mum ran home. They got the old pramand ran back with it. “Come on, Dad,” said Chip. “Get in the pram.” “We willall push you,” said Mum. Dad sat in the pram. They pushed him round the park. “Hooray!”everyone called. “It’s not far now.” “But It’s a long way to push a pram,” saidMum. “Keep going,” said Dad. It was the end of the run. The wheels came off thepram. Dad fell out. “What a way to end the run,” said Dad. “But thank you forpushing me.” “That was a fun run,” said Kipper. “But It was a long way to pusha dad.”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-11 17:39
Lesson 24
Trapped!
     Gran took the children and Floppy to seean old castle. The children went up the path to the castle. Suddenly, Chipstoped. He pointed to a window at the top. “Look, there’s a face,” he said.Everyone looked but the face had gone. “It can’t be a face,” said Gran. “Thecastle is empty.” They went into the castle. “It looks very old,” said Biff. “Andvery scary,” said Kipper. “Let’s play hide and seek,” said Chip. The childrenran in and out of the rooms. “I’ll play too,” said Gran and she went into thenext room. Gran looked for a place to hide. She saw a gate and pulled it open.Clang! The gate banged shut. Gran pushed it but it stuck. “Help! Help!” sheshouted. The children ran to see what had happened. “I’m trapped,” said Gran. Thegate was very stiff. The children pulled and pulled. At last it opened. “I’llkeep the gate open with this old chest,” said Gran. “I don’t want to be trappedagain.” “Come on,” said Kipper. ‘Let’s see where these stairs go.” They allwent up the stairs. Suddenly, they heard a noise. Woo…ooo! Woo…ooo! “What wasthat?” said Biff. The noise came again. Woo…ooo! Woo…ooo! Floppy pulled at hislead and raced up the stairs. “Come on! We must go after Floppy,” said Chip. Theyall ran to the top of the stairs. Floppy was scratching at a small door. Granslowly turned the handle. They saw a small, dusty room. “Come on, Floppy,” saidBiff. “Let’s have a look around.” Something went flapping across the room. “What’sthat?” said Biff. Chip pointed. “It’s an owl,” he whispered. “It must be theface I saw at the window.” “Poor thing! It must have come down the chimny,”said Gran. She piched it up very gently. Gran took the owl over the the windowand opened it. The owl blinked it’s big round eyes. “Go on owl,” said Kipper. “Flyaway!” The owl flapped its wings and flew up into the sky. Kipper watched theowl fly away. “It must be horrible to be trapped,” he said. “It is, Kipper,”said Gran. “It is.”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-11 17:42
Lesson 21
Hungry Floppy
     The family went camping. They put up atent. It took a long time to put up the tent. Floppy was hungry. Floppy was sohungry he ran off to look for food. A man was cooking. “That smells good,”thought Floppy. “And I’m so hungry.” “Go away!” called the man. Floppy saw adog’s bone. “This smells good,” he thought. “And I’m so hungry.” A big dogbarked at Floppy. “Go away!” growled the dog. “You can’t have my dinner.”Floppy was lost. He saw lots of tents but they all looked the same to him.Floppy could smell something. He sniffed and sniffed. Something smelled good.Floppy went inside the tent. He saw three plates. There was a slice of cake oneach one. By now Floppy was very hungry. So he ate the big slice. He was stillhungry so ate the small slice. So he ate the smaller slice. But Floppy wasstill hungry. So he ate the very small slice too. “I need a rest now,” hethought. There were three beds. Floppy went on the blue bed but it was toohard. Then Floppy went on the green bed but it was too soft. In the end he layon the red bed. It was not too hard or too soft. It was just right so he wentthe sleep. Soon a girl came back to the tent with her mum and dad. It wasAneena. “Someone has eaten my cake,” said Aneena. “Someone has eaten all thecake,” said Aneena’s dad. “And look who’s sleeping on your bed.” “It’s Floppy,”said Aneena. “What are your doing there you naughty dog.” Aneena and her dadlooked for Biff and Chip. At last they found them. “What a surprise to see you,”said Biff. Aneena told them about floppy. “Never mind,” said Dad. “Stay, andhave some of our cake.”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-11 17:45
Lesson 22
Shrinking Powder
     Dad did the washing but he put the clothesin a hot wash. “Oh no!” said Dad. “The clothes have shrunk.” “Look at my top,”said Kipper. “Look at my jeans,” said Biff. “Sorry,” said Dad. “I forgot to setthe washing machine. It was too hot.” Chip made a boy with the clothes that hadshrunk. “That’s a good joke,” laughed Biff. Suddenly. The magic key began toglow. It took the children into an adventure. The key took them to a shop. Itsold magic tricks and strange things. “Wow!” said Chip. “It’s a joke shop. Butthere’s nobody here. I think the shop is shut.” Suddenly there is a loud POPand a puff of purple smoke. “What’s that?” asked Chip. A boy was standing inthe shop. “I’m sorry about all the smoke,” he said. “I’m Jake,” said the boy. “I’mlearning to be a wizard. Watch this.” “Hooray! It works,” said Jake. “Butlearning to be a wizard it’s not easy.” Jake took a tin out of his pocket. “Iwant to try this,” he said. “It’s shringking powder,” said jake. “I want to seeif it works.” He shook some over Kipper. Kipper began to shrink. “Help!” hesaid. “Everything looks big.” “Hooray!” said Jake. “It works!” “Oh no!” saidBiff and Chip. “Kipper has shrunk!” “It’s not funny,” said Kipper. Jake tappedKipper with a wand. “Now I’ll make him big,” he said. Suddenly, Kipper had hugeears. “Whoops!” said Jake. “That’s not quit right. Let’s me try again.” Jakewaved the wand. Suddenly, Kipper had long green hair. “This is not funny,” saidKipper. Jake waved the wand again. “I’m sorry,” said Jake. “I can’t make himbig!” Chip was cross. He took Jake’s wand. “Let me try,” he said. Just then,the key glowed. The key took them back. Kipper’s big ears and green hair hadgone but he was still small. “Dad is coming!” said Chip. “We can’t let him seeKipper.” “Let’s put a box on him,” said Biff. Suddenly, Kipper was big again. “Whatare you up to?” asked Dad. “Shrinking Kipper,” said Biff. “That’s a good joke,”laughed Dad.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-11 17:48
Lesson 23
Husky Adventure
     It had been snowing. Kipper wanted Floppyto pull his sled. “Go on, Floppy. Pull!” he called. Floppy didn’t want to pullthe sled. He ran and hid in Biff’s bedroom. Suddenly, the magic key began toglow. It took Floppy into an adventure. The magic took Floppy to a dark coldforest. There was snow everywhere. The snow felt cold on Floppy’s paws and acold wind was blowing. “Brrrr!” thought Floppy. Floppy began to walk, but hispaws sank in the deep snow. He heard a howling sound. AOOOOOW! “What is that?”thought Floppy. Oh no! It a pack of wolves. They had red eyes and long white teeth.They growled at Floppy. Floppy was scared of the wolves. He ran through thetrees. Suddenly, Floppy fell down. He rolled over and over. He went faster andfaster. Then he hit a tree. BUMP! Floppy lay in the snow with his eyes shut. Aman ran up. “Quick!” he said. “My boy is sick. I must get him to hospitle. Ineed another dog to pull the sled.” The man took Floppy to the sled. “Oh no!”thought Floppy. “Another pack of wolves.” But they were not wovles. They werehusky dogs. The dogs growled. “Are you the new dog. You look to floppy to pulla sled,” they said. The man put straps on Floppy. “You’ve got to run fast,” hesaid. “We must get to the hospitle.” The bigest dog barked at Floppy. “Justkeep up you floppy dog,” he said. “We’ve got to run fast.” Floppy was cross. “Don’tcalled me a floppy dog,” he said. “I’ll show you.” The sled went faster andfaster. “Slow down,” panted the husky dogs. “We can’t keep up with you.” Atlast they got to the hospitle. “Thank you,” shouted the man. “You’ve saved myson.” The husky dogs looked at Floppy. “Wow! You can run fast!” they said. “You’renot a floppy dog.” “You can stay with us,” said the husky dogs. “We need a doglike you.” The magic key began to glow. “Good,” thought Floppy. “I need a rest.”“Come and pull my sled, Floppy,” said Kipper. “Oh no!” thought Floppy.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-11 17:58
Lesson 1
In the Garden
     Kipper went into Chip’s room and picked upthe magic key. The key began to glow. “Oh help!” said Kipper. Kipper ranoutside and looked for Biff and Chip. “Help!” he called. “The key is glowing.”Biff and Chip were playing with Wilf and Wilma. They were playing in the sandpit. “Look at the magic key,” called Kipper. Biff was cross with Kipper. “Comeon everyone,” she yelled. “Run inside. Get to the magic house.” It was too late.The magic began to work. The children got smaller and smaller. The chidren werein grass and everything looked big. The grass was like a jungle. “What bigflowers,” said Kipper. Chip saw a bunble-bee. He didn’t like it and he didn’tlike the jungle. “Let’s get out of here,” he called. The children came out ofthe jungle. They came to a mountain. “What a big mountain,” said Wilf. Chipbegan to climb. He wanted to get to the top. “Come on,” he said. “Let’s climbup.” The children got to the top. Kipper was hot. “I don’t like climbingmountains,” he said. The children looked at the sand. “It looks like a desert,”said Biff. “Let’s go down,” “Oh no!” said Kipper. “Look at the toy car,” saidWilma. “Let’s get inside and ride down.” “We can ride down to the desert.”Whoosh! The car took them down the mountain. “This is fun,” said Wilma. The carstoped in the sand. The children climbed out. “Oh no!” said Wilf. “Look at thatbig cat.” The children climbed inside a botle. Kipper was frightened. “I don’tlike this,” he said. The cat looked inside the botle. It pushed it with it’spaw. “Go away, cat!” shouted Kipper. “Shoo!” everyone yelled. Floppy chased thecat away. The children climbed out of the botle. “Good old Floppy,” said Biff. Theywalked over the desert. Everyone felt hot. Everyone felt very hot. “I want adrink,” said Kipper. “Look!” said Wilf. “Giant strawberrys!” The children ranto eat them. “I love strawberrys,” said Chip. “So do I,” said Wilf. Thechildren ate the strawberrys. They pulled off big lumps. Kipper licked hislips. “I like this adventure now,” he said. It began to rain. “What big drops!”said Wilma. “I fill sick now,” said Kipper. “So do I,” said Chip. The childrenran to a giant flowerpot. They hid under it. The key began to glow. The magicwas over. “I can’t see,” said Chip. He had the flowerpot on his head. “I like the hat,” said Wilma. Dad looked at his strawberrys. “I don’t kown,” he said. “There must be giant slugs round here.”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-11 17:58
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-3-11 18:00 编辑

Lesson 2
Kipper and the Giant
     Kipper waswatching televetion. He was watching a programme called the angry giant. Heliked the programme. The angry giant lived in a castle near a village. Nobodyin the village liked the giant. He was always cross. When the giant was cross.He stamped his feet and the houses shook. “Oh no!” everyone said. “He’s crossagain. He’s always cross.” Kipper went to find Chip but he was out. He pickedup the magic key and it began to glow. “Ooh!” said Kipper. He ran to get Biffbut she was out with Chip. The magic began to work. It took Kipper inside themagic house. The magic took Kipper to the gate of the giant’s castle. Kipperwas frightened. He saw a sign post. It pionted to the village. He didn’t wantto meet the giant so he went to the village. Kipper came to the village but it wastiny. Kipper was a giant. “Oh no!” said Kipper. “Go away!” yelled the people. “Wedon’t want you. We’ve got one giant. We don’t want another one.” The peoplethrow things at Kipper. “Go away!” they yelled. “We don’t want another giant.We don’t want you.” “Stop it!” shouted Kipper. “I’m not a giant. I’m a boy.”The people said, “Well, you look like a giant.” Kipper began to cry. “I’m not agiant,” he said. “I’m a little boy and I don’t like this adventure.” “Giantsdon’t cry,” said the people. “Perhaps he is a little boy but looks like a giantto us. Perhaps he can help us.” Kipper helped the villiages to mend therehouses. He put back the broken roofs. “Good old Kipper!” everyone said. “Thegiant throw these big stone at us,” said the people. “We don’t want it here.Can you put it outside the village?” “Yes,” said Kipper. “I’ll try.” He pickedup the stone and took it outside the village. “Good old Kipper!” everyonecalled. All the people liked Kipper. “Thank you,” they said. “You have helpedus a lot.” The village band played for him. The giant came back. He  was very angry when he saw Kipper in thevillage. “I’m the giant here,” he shouted. He ran towards the village. Crash!He fell oven the stone. “Ouch!” he yelled. The people were frightend but Kipperwent to help the giant. He picked up the giant things and put a bandage roundhis head. Kipper was bigger than the giant. “Be a good giant,” said Kipper.Stop being angry and the people will like you.” So the giant stoped beingangry. “I’ll try to be good,” he said. “Hooray!” shouted the people. “Let’shave a party!” The key began to glow. “It’s time for me to go now,” saidKipper. “Goodbye. Thank you for the party.” The magic took Kipper home. “Nobodylikes an angry giant,” he said. “What an adventure!”

作者: 最爱小皮    时间: 2012-3-12 13:47
真不错,要继续努力!
作者: admin    时间: 2012-3-12 14:06
这都是以前GOGO自己打出来的。这段时间松懈了。谢谢鼓励! Gogo继续加油啊!

作者: lstxpa1    时间: 2012-3-17 10:57
沙发,板凳都没有我的的份了,但还是回帖顶一下,支持一下!呵呵

3333fa.net
作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-18 20:30
Lesson 3
The Outing
     A bus came tothe school. The children climbed in. “I like going out,” said Wilf. “Don’tpush,” said Mrs May. The bus set off. “Hooray!” shouted the children. “We’regoing to the zoo!” “Don’t shout children,” said Mrs May. Biff sat with Chip.Wilf sat with Nadim. “This is fun,” shouted Nadim. “It is if you don’t shout,”said Mrs May. The bus stoped on the way. The children climbed out. Somechildren looked at the water. Some children went to the toilet. “Don’t runaway,” said Mrs May. “And don’t go too near the water.” Wilf kicked a stone andhis shoe came off. The shoe landed in the water with a splash. “Oh Wilf,” saidBiff. Wilf couldn’t get his shoe. He told Mrs May about it. “What a silly thingto do!” she said. “I don’t kown what we can do.” When they got to the zoo itbegan to rain. The children climbed out of the bus and Mrs May went to get thetickets. Nadim wanted to see the elephants. Wilf wanted to see the lions andBiff wanted to see the crocodiles. “I hope the rain stops,” said Mrs May. Itrained and rained. The children were fed up. The animals were fed up too. “Don’tget wet,” said Mrs May. The rain didn’t stop so the children climbed back onthe bus. “Can we go to the museum?” asked Nadim. “What a good idea,” said Mrs May.They went to a museum. “This is good,” said Wilf. “We can see dinosaurs here.” “Ilike dinosaurs,” said Nadim. They began to run towards the dinosaurs. “Don’trun,” called Mrs May. “The dinosaurs won’t go away.” They looked at a bigdinosaur. “What is this one called?” asked Wilf. “I don’t kown yet,” said Nadim.“Let’s go and see.” Biff had her camera. She took a photograph of the dinosaur.“What is it called?” she asked. “It’s an apatosaurus,” said Nadim. The childrenwent into a room. a lady told them about dinosaurs and showed them somepictures. “I kown what that one is called,” said Nadim. “It’s called anapatosaurus.” “Good Nadim,” said Mrs May. The children went to the shop. Wilf gota book about dinosaurs. Nadim got a model to make. It was an model of anapatosaurus. “I can make it at home,” he said. Chip said, “Come to our house.We can help you.” The bus got back to school. It was time to go home. “Thankyou!” said the children. “Thank you for a lovely day.” “Goodbye Mrs May,” saidNadim. “Can we draw dinosaurs tomorrow?” “What a good idea,” said Mrs May.Nadim went home with Biff and Chip. They went to Chip’s room and began to makethe model. The magic key began to glow. Biff ran to the box and picked it up. “Comeon,” she called. “It’s time for a magic adventure.” “Come on Nadim,” calledChip. “We’re going on a magic adventure. We’re going to the land of thedinosaurs.”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-18 20:34
Lesson 5
Land of the Dinosaurs
     “We’re goingon a magic adventure,” said Chip. They went through the door of the magic house.“Oh help!” said Nadim. The magic took them to the land of the dinosaurs. “I don’twant this adventure,” said Nadim. “I don’t want to be a dinosaur.” A dragonflyflew by. “Look at this,” said Chip. “It’s a giant dragon fly. What a big one!”Chip found a footprint. It was a gaint footprint. “Come and look,” said Chip. “Itmust be a dinosaur’s footprint.” Biff took a photograph of the gaint footprint.“I can take this photograph to school,” she said. Nadim found some eggs. Theywere big eggs. “They must be a dinosaur’s eggs,” he said. One of the eggs beganto crack. “It’s going to hatch out,” said Biff. Something came out of the egg. “It’sa little dinosaur,” said Nadim. Something flew by. The children were frightend.“What is it?” asked Chip. “I don’t kown,” said Biff. The children ran. “It’s aflying dinosaur,” said Nadim. “And it’s a big one. Come on! Let’s hide.” Theflying dinosaur flew down to the eggs. It picked up the little dinosaur in it’steeth. “Oh no!” said Biff. “It’s going to eat it!” She picked up a stick andran out. “Go away!” she yelled. The dinosaur flew away but Chip was cross withBiff. “You were silly,” he said. “It could have got you.” Wilf ran on andclimbed a hill. He wanted to look for an apatosaurus. “Come up here, Biff,” hecalled. “You can take a photograph.” Wilf had not climbed on a hill. He hadclimbed on a dinosaur and it was enormous. It look round at Wilf. Wilf wasfrightend. “Oh help!” he said. He jumped down and ran. “Let’s get out of here!”he called. “Don’t be frightend,” said Chip. “It’s apatosaurus. It’s like theone in the mueum. It won’t hurt us.” Biff took a photograph of it. “What a longneck it’s got and what a long tail!” she said. “I need a bigger camera!” Theapatosaurus ran into the water. “What an enormous splash!” said Wilf. Nadimlooked frightend. “Oh help!” he called. Anther dinosaur was coming and itlooked very fierce. “Let’s get out of here!” yelled Chip. Biff took aphotograph. “Come on!” yelled Chip, “don’t stop for that. This one could eatus!” They began to run away. Wilf’s other shoe came off in the mud. Suddenly,the magic key began to glow. “Just in time,” said Chip. The magic took thechildren to Biff’s bedroom. “What an adventure!” said Biff. “I’ve got some goodphotographs.” “This is the fierce dinosaur,” said Chip. “Did you take It’sphotograph?” “Yes,” said Biff. “Let’s tell Mum and Dad.” “I took photographs ofdinosaurs,” said Biff. “Oh yes,” said Dad. “Well, I’m sorry. I didn’t put afilm in the camera.”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-18 20:38
Lesson 6
Robin Hood
     Biff and Wilmawent to the pantomime. They went with Wilma’s mum. They had a friend calledAnneena. Anneena went to the pantomime with them. The pantomime was about RobinHood. Robin Hood was a good man. He lived in a wood with his men. Everyoneliked Robin Hood and they gave a cheer everytime he came in. There was a badman called the Sheriff. Nobody liked the Sheriff. He wanted to catch Robin Hoodand lock him up. “Look out, Robin!” shouted the children. The next day Wilmaand Anneena went to play with Biff. They sang a song about Robin Hood. Wilmaplayed her guitar and Anneena played her recorder. Kipper didn’t like the song.He put his hands over his ears and made a face. “Woooooooh!” said Kipper.Kipper had a key round his neck. It was the magic key. Biff was cross withKipper. “Put the key back in the box,” she said. Suddenly, the key began toglow. “Look out, Anneena!” said Biff. “This is a magic key and the magic isworking. It’s time for an adventure.” The magic took the children to a wood. Itwas the wood where Robin Hood lived. The children could see Robin with some of hismen. Robin Hood had not seen the children. Anneena was frightend. “I hope he isa good man,” she said. “Come on,” said Kipper. “I can smell food.” Robin Hoodsaw the children. “Who are you?” he asked. “Are you lost in the wood. Come andsit down.” The children sat by the fire. “We saw you in a play,” said Anneena. “Wecan sing a song about you.” “Oh no!” said Kipper. “Not the song again!” Biffand Anneena sang the song. The song said everyone liked Robin but nobody likedthe Sheriff. Robin Hood’s men gave a cheer. “What a good song!” said RobinHood. “Sing it to me again.” Kipper looked inside a big black pot. Nobody sawthe Sheriff coming. Suddenly the Sheriff’s men ran in. They grabed Robin Hoodand put a rope round him. “Got you at last!” said the Sheriff. They jumped onRobin’s men and they grabed Biff, Wilma and Anneena. They put them all into acart. “Take them away,” said the Sheriff. Kipper hid in the big black pot. TheSheriff’s men didn’t see him. “Oh no!” he said. “What can I do? I must helpthem.” The Sheriff took them to a village. He said, “My castle is too far awayso we’ll stop here. One of my men will see you don’t get away.” Kipper went upto the man. He gave the man a sweet. “What is that thing?” he asked. “You lockpeople up in it,” said the man. “You can lock people in that?” said Kipper. “Youcan’t get them in.” “Oh yes you can,” said the man. “Look!” He put in his headand his hands. “Ha!” said Kipper “You fell for it.” He locked the man in andtook away his keys. “Grrr!” said the man. Kipper set them free. “Come oneveryone!” said Robin Hood. “Let’s go back to the woods. We don’t want theSheriff’s men to catch us.” They went to a new part of the woods. “Three cheersfor Kipper!” said Robin hood. “Now, let’s sing that song about me again.” “Ohno!” said Kipper. Suddenly, the magic key began to glow. “Just in time,” saidKipper. “It’s time for us to go.” “Good bye!” said the children. “Good bye!”said Robin Hood, “and thanks!” “What an adventure!” said Anneena. “I likedRobin Hood and his men. Let’s sing the song.” “Aaaaaah!” said Kipper.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-3-24 14:42
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-4-7 19:19 编辑

Lesson 8
The Golden Touch
     The childrenwere dipping strawberries into chocolate. “They look yummy,” said Chip. “Theytaste yummy,” said Kipper. Kipper wen to Biff’s room. He had chocolate on hishands. He got chocolate on everything he touched. “Go away, Kipper,” said Biff.“You’re getting chocolate on everything,” said Chip. “I wish everything Itouched turned into chocolate,” said Kipper. “That’s just greedy,” said Chip.Just then the magic key began to glow. It took the children into an adventure.They saw a girl sitting by a river. She was crying. “What’s the matter?” askedBiff. “Come with me and I’ll show you,” said the girl. “My name is Zoe.” Zoetook them to a palace. The children gasped. The palace was made of gold and agold tree stood outside. Zoe took the children inside.  Everything was made ofgold. Even the food on the table. “My father is King Midas,” said Zoe, sadly. “Hemade a wish that everything he touched turned in to gold. Now his wish has cometure.” “If the food turns into gold, how can he eat it?” asked Chip. “He can’t,”said Zoe. “And if he touches me, I’ll turn into gold too.” Just then King Midascame in. Zoe hid behind Biff. “My father used to hug me,” she said. “But hemustn’t do it anymore.” King Midas saw Floppy. “I love dogs,” he said. “Comehere.” “Stop!” called Chip, “Don’t touch that dog.” It was too late. King Midaspated Floppy and he turned into gold. “I’am so sorry,” said King Midas. “Iforgot that everything I touched turns into gold. I wish I could turn him backin the a reall dog again.” “Who granted the wish?” asked Biff. “It was Dionysus,”said the King. “Then we must go and see him,” said Biff. “And ask him to help.”Dionysus lived on Mount Olympus. It was long way to walk but at last King Midasand the children arived. “Why have you comeback to see me,” asked Dionysus. “Ihave come to ask you to help me,” said King Midas. “I want everything back theway it was,” said King Midas. “My wish was silly.” “You were foolish andgreedy,” said Dionysus. “But you have learnt your lesson. Now go back and dowhat I tell you.” Dionysus told them to get water from the river. They had topour it onto everything that had turned into gold. “It works,” said King Midas.“I’m so glad your dog is back.” “So am I!” said Kipper. King Midas gave Zoe ahug. “What a fool I have been,” he said. “I’m glad I can hug you now. I willnever ask for gold again.” King Midas looked at the children. “Thank you forhelping us,” he said. The key began to glow. It was time to go home. “Hey! Whydid you do that?” asked Kipper, crossly. “To stop you from turning into chocolate,” laughed Chip.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-4-7 19:20
Lesson 9
The Lost Voice
     Chip didn’tfell very well. His throat was sore and he counld’t talk. “Chip has lost hisvoice,” said Dad. “Oh no!” thought Floppy. Mum took Chip to the doctor. Dadtook Biff and Kipper to school. Floppy was all on his own. “Chip had lost hisvoice,” he thought sadly. “I wish I could help him.” “I know!” thought Floppy. “I’llgo and find Chip’s voice. I’m good at finding things.” He wagged his tail andran upstairs. Floppy ran into Biff’s bedroom. He looked under the bed. He founda ball, a toy car, a sticky sweet and a dusty sock…… but he didn’t find Chip’svoice. Floppy looked in the toy box. He found lots of toys and lots of books…….But he didn’t find Chip’s lost voice. Suddenly, the phone ran. “There arevoices in the phone!” thought Floppy. Floppy hit the phone with his paul.Crash! It fell down. A voice said, “Hello! Is anyone there?” But it wasn’t Chip’svoice. Floppy looked at the radio. “There are voices in the radio,” he thought.“I bet Chip’s voice is in there.” He hit the radio with his paul. Nothinghappened. He hit it harder… and harder. Crash! The radio fell over and some onestarted to sing. “What a horrible noise,” thought Floppy. “That isn’t Chip.” “Ibet Chip’s voice is in the television,” thought Floppy. He ran to look. Hispaul hit the swich and the television came on. Floppy saw a dog on thetelevision. It ran out of the shop with a big bone. “Wow! That bone looks good,”thought Floppy. The dog ran faster and faster. A voice shouted, “Stop! Stopthat dog!” “That isn’t Chip,” thought Flopp and he went back upstrais. Floppysaw Teddy on Kipper’s bed. “Teddy!” he thought. “I bet Teddy has got Chip’svoice.” Floppy shook Teddy hard. “Grrrrrrrr!” growled Teddy. “Help!” barkedFloppy. He droped Teddy and ran into Biff’s bedroom. WHOOSH! Floppy wentskidding across the floor. CRASH! Biff’s clock fell over. “Wack up!” itshouted. Floppy was scared. He hid under Chip’s bed and shut his eyes. Soon hewas fast asleep. Chip came home. He was feeling a lot beter now. “Where areyou, Floppy?” he called. Floppy jumped up. “Chip had found his voice,” hethought. He wagged his tail and ran downstrairs. Just then, Biff came in. Her throat was sore and she could’t talk. “Biff has lost her voice,” said Dad. “Oh no!” thought Floppy.

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-4-7 19:22
Lesson 7
The Hairy-Scary Monster
     Kipper didn’twant to go to sleep. “Biff and Chip are at Gran’s,” he said. “I don’t likebeing on my own.” “Poor Kipper,” thought Floppy. “I’ll stay with him.” “Oh no,Floppy,” said Mum. “Kipper is going to sleep.” But Kipper wasn’t going to sleep.He was wide awake. “I can’t go to sleep,” he grumbled. “I just can’t.” Kipperlaughed. “I kown. I’ll play a trick,” he said. “I’ll trick Dad and get her tocome upstrairs.” He jumped up and down on his bed. “Dad!” he yelled. “There’s ahairy-scary monster! It’ coming to get me, Dad. Help!” Dad ran up to Kipper’sbedroom. Floppy barked and ran after him. “What monster?” said Dad. “Where isit?” Kipper pionted to the curtains. “It’s behind the curtains,” he said. “It’sgot sharp yellow teeth and glowing red eyes.” Dad looked behind the curtains.But he didn’t see a monster. “There’s no monster here,” he said. “Look!” “Itwas a trick!” laughed Kipper. “It was just a trick. It was just a trick.” Dadlaughed, and tucked Kipper up. “Be a good boy and go to sleep,” he said. “Andno more tricks.” Floppy was hiding. He didn’t like monsters. “Come out, Floppy,”said Dad. “Kipper is going to sleep.” But Kipper wasn’t going to sleep. He wasstill wide a wake. “I don’t like being on my own,” he grumbled. “It’s boring.” Kipperlaughed. “I know. I’ll play another trick,” he said. “I’ll trick Mum and gether to come up stairs.” “Mum!” yelled Kipper. “There’s a hairy-scary monster. It’sgoing to eat me up. Mum, help!” Mum ran up to Kipper’s bedroom. Floppy barkedand ran after her. “What monster?” said Mum. “Where is it?” Kipper pointed tothe wardrobe. “It’s in the wardrobe,” he said. “It’s got long sharp claws andhairy jaws.” Mum looked in the wardrobe but she didn’t see a monster. “There’sno monster here,” she said. “Look!” “It was a trick!” laughed Kipper. “It wasjust a trick.” Mum tucked Kipper up again. “Be a good boy and go to sleep,” shesaid. “And no more tricks.” Kipper began to fall asleep. His eyes were justclosing when he heard something uder the bed. It was something that wassnuffling. It was something that was snorting. It was something tht was hairyand very, very scary! “Help!” yelled Kipper. “There really is a monster! Mum,Dad, help me! I’m scared!” Mum and Dad ran up stairs. “What’s wrong, Kipper?”they said. “There’s a monster,” he sobbed. “There’s a monster under the bed!”Dad looked under the bed. “There is a monster,” he said. “It’s the hairy-scaryFloppy monster!”

作者: 英语天才    时间: 2012-4-7 19:22
Lesson 10
The Palace Statues
     The childrenput on a play called the Golden Statue. Chip was the statue. He had on a goldenclock and gold facepaint. “I like this gold facepaint,” said Anneeena. Themagic key began to glow. The magic took the children to the palace. They saw aman talking to a girl. “Don’t cry, Eva,” he said. “What’s the matter?” askedBiff. “This is my brother, Aran,” said Eva. “He guards the golden statues inthe palace.” “The statues all have jawels,” said Aran. “But someone is stellingthe jawels, and I must catch the robber.” Aran showed the children the goldenstatues. “The robber might stell more jawels tonight,” he said. “What can I do?”Chip had an idea. “You can dress up as a golden statue,” he said. “Then you cankeep watch.” That night, Aran dressed up as a golden statue. “I’m glad we’vegot this gold facepaint,” said Anneena. Aran went into the statue room. Hestood in the deepest shadows. “You need a jewel,” said Eva. She gave him hernecklace, and went out. Suddenly, a secret door slid open. Two men creped intothe room. They took the rest of the jewels. One of the men spotted Aran. “I didn’tsee that statue last night,” he said. “Let’s get that necklace.” Aran held hisbreath as the man grabbed the necklace. At last, he heard a soft thud as thescret door slid shut. Aran called the children. He showed them the scret door.They all creped down some steps and along a shadowy tunnle. Suddenly, Bifftriped and fell. “Who’s there?” shouted the men. “Run!” wispered Nadim. “Hideunder the steps.” A robber came up to the steps. He heled up his lamp but thechildren were as still as statues. “There’s nobody here,” he said. The men wentinto a dusty room. The children followed them and peeped round the door. “There’sanother door!” said Aran. “It must lead into the palace garden. They mightescape through that.” “I kown what we can do,” said Nadim, and he told the othershis plan. “That’s a good idea,” said Eva. Eva raced back up the steps. She toldthe guards to go to the garden door. Then she ran back to the others. Aranmarched stiffly into the dusty room. “Give me back my necklace!” he roared, ina voice like thunder. The robbers jumped up. “Help! The statue is alive!” theyscreamed. They raced out of the garden door……and ran right into the guards. Thenext day, Aran and Eva gave the children the golden statue. “Thank you forhelping us,” they said. The magic key began to glow. The magic took thechildren home. “The statue looks just like Eva,” said Nadim. “Yes,” said Chip. “AndAnneena looks just like the statue!”

作者: David    时间: 2012-4-8 08:05
Good! But please correct the typing mistakes when you have time!
作者: 英语高手    时间: 2012-7-7 20:19
我打的典范多吧?
作者: 玫瑰小兔    时间: 2012-9-1 15:12
Lesson 3
The Outing
一辆公共汽车来到了学校。儿童攀升的英寸"我喜欢走出去,"威尔说。"Don'tpush,"说太太五月。公交车出发了。"篇 !"喊的孩子们。"到动物园的 We'regoing!""别大声儿童,"说夫人五月。Biff 坐着坐着纳迪姆的 Chip.Wilf。"这是好玩,"喊纳迪姆。"这是如果你不要喊,"说夫人五月。公交车在路上停车扒。孩子们爬了出来。窗子望着水。一些孩子们去上厕所。"不要失控,"说夫人五月。而别走得太近水。威尔踢 andhis 鞋掉了一块石头。这只鞋降落在溅水中。"哦威尔,"saidBiff。威尔找不到他的鞋子。他这件事告诉夫人五月。"什么愚蠢的做法去做 !"她说。"我不知道我们可以做什么。"当他们到达动物园 itbegan 到雨。孩子们爬上了公共汽车和夫人五月去 thetickets。纳迪姆想看看大象。威尔想看看狮子 andBiff 想看到鳄鱼。"我希望雨停,"说夫人五月。Itrained 和下雨了。孩子们受够了。动物也感到厌烦。"意湿"说夫人五月。雨不停让孩子们爬上公共汽车回。"我们可以去博物馆呢?"问纳迪姆。"什么好主意,"说的夫人給去博物馆。"这是好的"威尔说。"我们可以看到恐龙在这里"。"我喜欢恐龙,"说纳迪姆。他们开始奔向了恐龙。"Don'trun,"被称为夫人五月。"恐龙挥之不去。"他们看着 bigdinosaur。"这一个叫什么?"问威尔。"我不知道,"说纳迪姆。咱们去,看看"。Biff 了她的相机。她拿了恐龙的照片"。它叫什么?"她问。纳迪姆说,"这是迷惑龙,"。进入一个房间,childrenwent。一位女士告诉他们关于恐龙,并向他们展示 somepictures。"我知什么这一被称为,"纳迪姆说。"它被称为 anapatosaurus"。"良好纳迪姆,"说夫人五月。孩子们去商店。关于恐龙的威尔 gota 书。纳迪姆了模型,以使。这是一种 anapatosaurus 的模型。"我可以使它在家里,"他说。芯片说,"到我们家来。我们可以帮助你。"公交车回到学校。它是要回家的时间。"谢谢 !"说孩子们。"谢谢你可爱的一天"。"再见夫人可"saidNadim。"可我们画恐龙明天吗?""什么好主意,"说的夫人 May.Nadim 回家 Biff 和芯片。他们去了芯片的房间,开始向获得模式。神奇的关键开始发光。Biff 跑到框中,捡起它。她叫"科梦科技发展有限公司、"。"这是一个神奇的探险的时间"。"纳迪姆,来"calledChip。"我们将神奇的冒险。我们要去的 thedinosaurs 土地。"

作者: 玫瑰小兔    时间: 2012-9-1 15:13
Lesson 5
Land of the Dinosaurs
"我们是里神奇的冒险,"说芯片。他们经历的魔术家门口了。"纳迪姆说: 噢帮 !"。魔术带他们到恐龙的土地。"我不这样冒险,"纳迪姆说。"我不想被一只恐龙。"由 dragonflyflew。"看看这一点,"说芯片。"这是一条巨龙只苍蝇。何大一 !"芯片发现足迹。这是巨大的足迹。"来看,"芯片说。"商业是一种恐龙的足迹"。Biff 收下了一张巨大的足迹。"我可以把这张照片到学校,"她说。纳迪姆发现几个鸡蛋。酒店吃早餐) 大鸡蛋。"他们必须是一种恐龙的蛋,"他说。其中一个鸡蛋开始破解。"它打算孵化出来,"说 Biff。东西出来的蛋。"它是小恐龙"说纳迪姆。东西飞过去。孩子们惊。"它是什么?"问芯片。"我不知道,"说 Biff。孩子跑了。"这是 aflying 的恐龙,"纳迪姆说。",它是一个大。加油!让我们来隐藏"。Theflying 恐龙飞往鸡蛋。它拾起在 it'steeth 中的小恐龙。"哦没有 !"说 Biff。"它打算把它吃掉!"她拿起棍子 andran 出。"走开 !"她大喊。恐龙飞走了,但芯片是交叉 withBiff。"你是愚蠢的"他说。"它可能已经得到你。"威尔在 andclimbed 上跑了一座小山上。他想要查找的迷惑龙。"在这里,Biff,来"伯。"你可以采取一张照片"。威尔不了爬上一座小山上。他对恐龙和它的 hadclimbed 是巨大的。它看起来圆的在威尔。威尔 wasfrightend。"哦帮助 !"他说。他跳下来,跑。"让我们离开这里!"他呼吁。"不惊,"说芯片。"它是迷惑龙。这就像在博物馆中他么。它不会伤害我们。"Biff 花了它的照片。"那是什么 longneck 和哪一条长尾巴 !"她说。"我需要一个更大的相机 !"Theapatosaurus 跑进了水。"什么巨大飞溅 !"说威尔。Nadimlooked 惊。"噢帮 !"他说。花药恐龙是未来和 itlooked 非常激烈。"让我们离开这里 !"大喊芯片。Biff 花了 aphotograph。"加油 !"高声叫喊,芯片,"不要停下来的。这一不能够 eatus!"他们开始跑掉了。威尔的另一只鞋子落在泥里。突然间,神奇的关键开始发光。"只是在时间,"说芯片。魔术把孩子带到 Biff 的卧室。"什么冒险 !"说 Biff。"我有一些看爆光如何。""这是与激烈的恐龙,"说芯片。"你带了 It'sphotograph 上吗?""是,"说 Biff。"让我们告诉爸爸和妈妈。""我拍的照片 ofdinosaurs"说 Biff。"哦是的"爸爸说。"嗯,我很抱歉。我没把 afilm 在照相机中。"

作者: 玫瑰小兔    时间: 2012-9-1 15:14
Lesson 6
Robin Hood
Biff 和哑剧到 Wilmawent。他们和威尔马的妈妈一起去。他们有的朋友 calledAnneena。Anneena 去与他们哑剧。哑剧是罗宾汉。罗宾汉是一个很好的人。他和他的人住在木材。Everyoneliked 罗宾汉和他们给了他进来欢呼每次。那里被称为郡荒芜。没有人喜欢郡。他想要赶上 Robin Hoodand 锁定他。"看出来,罗宾"! 孩子们大喊。Wilmaand Anneena 去玩,第二天 Biff。他们唱一首歌的罗宾汉。她的吉他和 Anneena 发挥她的录音机的 Wilmaplayed。Kipper 不喜欢这首歌。他把他的手放在他的耳朵,做了个鬼脸。Kipper.Kipper 说"Woooooooh!"他的脖子的关键。它是神奇的关键。WithKipper 交叉 biff。"把回在框中的关键,"她说。突然,关键开始 toglow。"出 Anneena 看 !"说 Biff。"这是一个神奇的密钥和神奇的人们都在。它是冒险的时间"。魔术把孩子们带到木材。版权法的木材罗宾汉住的地方。孩子们能看到罗宾的 hismen 的一些。罗宾汉没有见过孩子。Anneena 是惊。"我希望他 isa 好男人,"她说。"来吧,"Kipper 说。"我可以闻到食物。"罗宾 Hoodsaw 儿童。"你是谁?"他问。"你迷失在树林里。来 andsit"。孩子们坐在火炉旁。"我们看到你在游戏中,"Anneena 说。"上边唱一首歌你"。"哦没有 !"说 Kipper。"没有这首歌再次 !"Biffand Anneena 唱这首歌。这首歌说: 大家都很喜欢但没有人的罗宾 likedthe 郡。罗宾汉的男人给了为之欢呼。"什么好歌 !"说罗宾汉。"它给我再唱。"Kipper 看在大黑罐内。没人 sawthe 郡长来。司法官的男子突然跑。他们呼吸 Robin Hoodand 把绳子绕他。"你最后终于了 !"说郡。他们跳 onRobin 的男子和他们呼吸 Biff,尔玛和 Anneena。他们把它们都到 acart。"把他们带走,"说郡。Kipper 躲在大黑锅。TheSheriff 的男人没看见他。"哦没有 !"他说。"可我做什么?我必须 helpthem"。郡长带他们到一个村庄。他说,"我的城堡是太远百叶窗关上门你我们会在这里停留。我的男人之一将会看到你就不必去。"Kipper 去了向上的人。他给那个甜。"那件事是什么?"他问。"你 lockpeople 起来,"说,该名男子。Kipper 说:"你可以在这锁定的人吗?"。"你让他们。""哦是的你可以,"说这个人。"看!"他把他的 headand 在他的手。"哈 !"说 Kipper"你上当了。"他在 andtook 中的人走了自己的钥匙锁。"怀疑 !"说,该名男子。Kipper 设置它们免费。"来 oneveryone !"说罗宾汉。"让我们回到树林里。我们不想 theSheriff 的男子赶上我们。"他们去树林里的一个新组成部分。"三个 cheersfor Kipper !"说罗宾汉。"现在,让我们再唱这首歌我。""大野智 !"说 Kipper。突然间,神奇的关键开始发光。"只是在一次,"saidKipper。"这是我们要走的时候"。"再见 !"说孩子们。"再见!"说罗宾汉",谢谢你 !""什么冒险 !"说 Anneena。"我 likedRobin 罩和他的部下。让我们唱这首歌。""拜托 !"说 Kipper
作者: 玫瑰小兔    时间: 2012-9-1 15:14
Lesson 8
The Golden Touch
草莓浸入巧克力 childrenwere。"他们看美味,"说芯片。"Theytaste 美味,"说 Kipper。Kipper 温家宝到 Biff 的房间。他在 hishands 上巧克力。他对一切他碰了碰了巧克力。"走开,Kipper,"说 Biff。"你要巧克力上所有的东西,"说芯片。"我希望一切 Itouched 变成巧克力,"Kipper 说。"这是只是贪婪的"说 Chip.Just,然后魔术键开始发光。冒险进入了孩子们。他们看见一个女孩坐在一条河。她哭了。"这件事是什么?"askedBiff。"跟我走吧,我会告诉你,"女孩子说。"我的名字是 Zoe。"Zoetook 到一座宫殿。孩子们喘着气说。宫殿金子做的和 agold 树站在门外。Zoe 了里面的孩子们。一切都是做地区。甚至食品在桌子上。"我的父亲是迈达斯国王"佐伊,可悲的是说。"Hemade 他碰了碰的一切变成了金黄色的愿望。现在他的愿望有 cometure"。"是否食物变成了黄金,如何可以他吃了吗?"问芯片。Zoe 说:"他不行"。而如果他触碰了我,我就会把太变成金子。只是当时的国王 Midascame 中。Zoe 躲在后面 Biff。"我用来拥抱我的父亲,"她说。"但 hemustn't 就不再做"。米达斯国王看到软盘。"我爱狗,"他说。"有空"。"住手 !"称为芯片,"不要碰那条狗"。一切都太晚了。王 Midaspated 软盘和他变成金子。"我很抱歉,"说迈达斯国王。"Iforgot 一切我感动变成了黄金。我希望我能把他千岁再次处理狗。""希望授予谁呢?"问 Biff。"这是狄俄尼索斯、"国王说。"然后我们必须去见他,"说 Biff。",让他帮助"狄俄尼索斯住上的奥林匹斯山。很长的路要走,但在最后王 Midasand 儿童 arived。"你为什么要复出,来看我,"问狄俄尼索斯。米达斯国王说:"我来请你帮助我,"。迈达斯国王说:"我想一切都还给这是音乐界的方式"。"我的愿望是愚蠢的"。"你愚蠢的 andgreedy,"狄俄尼索斯说。"但你学到了你的课。现在回去和我告诉你,创造奇迹。狄俄尼索斯告诉他们去从河里打水。他们有 topour 上已经变成了金子的一切。"工程、"迈达斯国王"说。我很高兴你的狗又回来。""所以我 !"说 Kipper。米达斯国王给佐伊 ahug。"傻得过,"他说。"我很高兴我现在可以拥抱你。我不会再问黄金。"米达斯国王看着孩子们。"感谢您 forhelping 我们,"他说。按键开始发光。它是要回家的时间。"嘿 !Whydid 你这样做呢?"问 Kipper、 愤。"以停止您巧克力,转入"笑了芯片。

作者: 玫瑰小兔    时间: 2012-9-1 15:15
Lesson 9
The Lost Voice
很好芯片 didn'tfell。他的喉咙痛,他 counld't 说。"芯片已失去了 hisvoice,"爸爸说。"噢不!"思想软盘。妈妈带到医生的芯片。Dadtook Biff 和 Kipper 到学校。软驱是所有关于他自己。"芯片已经失去的 hisvoice,"他遗憾的是思想。"我希望我能帮助他"。"我知道的 !"以为软盘。"I'llgo 和查找芯片的声音。我擅长发现的东西。"他摇着他的尾巴 andran 楼上。软盘跑进 Biff 的卧室。他看起来在床下。他发现球、 玩具车、 粘甜和尘土飞扬的袜子......但他没找到 Chip'svoice。软盘看上去的玩具框。他发现许多玩具和很多书......,但他没找到芯片的丢失的声音。突然间,手机就跑。"在电话中的有 arevoices !"以为软盘。软盘打的电话,向他保罗。崩溃 !它掉了下来。一个声音说,"你好 !有的人吗?"但它不是 Chip'svoice。软盘望着收音机。"有的声音是收音机里,"他认为。"我敢打赌芯片的声音就在那里。"他用他的保罗打了收音机。Nothinghappened。他打得 … … 更难、 更努力。崩溃 !电台一跤摔和一些 onestarted 唱。"什么可怕噪音,"思想软盘。"这不是芯片。""元代芯片的声音就是在电视里,"以为软盘。他跑上前去看看。Hispaul 打从交换机,并在电视上了。软盘在旗上看到一条狗。它大骨跑出了商店。"哇 !那块骨头看上去不错,"以为软盘。狗跑得更快、 更快。一个声音喊道:"停 !Stopthat 狗!""这不是芯片,"思想 Flopp 和他回去了 upstrais。Floppysaw 泰迪熊 Kipper 的床上。他认为"泰迪熊 !"。"我敢打赌泰迪熊有 Chip'svoice。"软盘摇摇泰迪熊硬。"Grrrrrrrr!"咆哮泰迪熊。"帮 !"barkedFloppy。他休泰迪熊和跑进 Biff 的卧室。催泪弹 !在舞池的软盘 wentskidding。崩溃 !Biff 的时钟跌倒。"向上的幻影 !"itshouted。软盘感到恐惧。他躲在芯片的床底下,闭上眼睛。不久他快睡着了。芯片回家。他现在感觉很多情况下,重述。"凡词,软盘吗?"他叫。软盘跳了起来。"芯片已经找到了他的声音,"看待。他摇着尾巴,跑 downstrairs。就在那时,Biff 进来了。她的喉咙疼痛,她不说话。爸爸说:"biff 已失去了她的声音"。"噢不!"思想软盘。

Lesson 7
The Hairy-Scary Monster
Kipper didn'twant 去睡觉。"Biff 和芯片,在格兰的"他说。"我不要我自己 likebeing"。"穷 Kipper"思想软盘。"我会跟他呆。""哦不,软盘,"说妈妈。"Kipper 打算睡。"但 Kipper 不会睡着。他清醒了。他抱怨道:"我不能去睡觉,"。"我只是不行。"Kipperlaughed。"我知。我要玩的把戏,"他说。"我会欺骗爸爸和得到她改订 upstrairs。他在他的床上跳上跳下。他大喊"爸爸"。"有 ahairy 可怕的怪物 !它 ' 让我爸爸要来。帮助 !"爸爸跑到 Kipper'sbedroom。软盘吠,追着他。"什么怪物?"说爸爸。"哪里看看吗?"Kipper pionted 的窗帘。"这是在帘子后面,"他说。有锋利的黄牙齿和发光红红的眼睛。爸爸看在窗帘后面。但他没有看到一个怪物。"有没有在这里的怪物,"他说。"看!""版权法的把戏 !"笑 Kipper。"这是只是一招。这是只是一招"。Dadlaughed 和乖乖的 Kipper 起来。"是一个好孩子和去睡觉,"他说。"横更多技巧"。软驱隐藏。他不喜欢的怪物。"来了,软盘,"说爸爸。"Kipper 打算睡。"但 Kipper 不会睡着。他 wasstill 广泛的尾迹。"我不喜欢被我自己,"他生气地说。"很无聊"。Kipperlaughed。"我知道。我要玩另一种技巧,"他说。"我会欺骗妈妈和相投楼梯来。""妈妈!"大喊 Kipper。"有一个毛可怕的怪物。人要吃我。妈妈,帮助 !"妈妈跑到 Kipper 的卧室。软盘 barkedand 后她跑了。"什么怪物?"说妈妈。"它在哪里?"Kipper 指出,衣柜里。"这是在衣橱里,"他说。"它有长锐利的爪子 andhairy 大白鲨。"妈妈看在衣橱里,但她没看见一个怪物。"再没有怪物在这里,"她说。"看!""这是一个把戏 !"笑 Kipper。"它 wasjust 把戏。"妈妈再次小坐 Kipper 了。"是一个好孩子和去睡觉,"她说。而没有更多的伎俩。Kipper 开始睡着了。他的眼睛被 justclosing,当他听到一些东西试析施工中在床。这是一些东西,wassnuffling。这件事吸食。这件事 tht 是 hairyand 非常 ! 非常可怕 !"帮助 !"大喊 Kipper。"真的有一个怪物 !妈妈,爸爸,帮我 !我害怕!"爸爸和妈妈跑上楼梯。"什么是错的 Kipper?"他们说。"那里是一个怪物,"他哭诉。"那里是在床下的怪物 !"爸爸看床底下。"那里是一个怪物,"他说。"这是毛 scaryFloppy 怪物 !"

Lesson 10
The Palace Statues
发挥 childrenput 被称为金雕像。芯片是雕像。他对 goldenclock 和黄金的 facepaint。"我喜欢这个黄金的 facepaint,"Anneeena 说。Themagic 键开始发光。魔术带进宫的孩子们。他们看到了一个女孩说话的阿曼。"别哭,Eva,"他说。"这件事是什么?"askedBiff。"这是我的兄弟,阿兰,"说 Eva。"他守卫在宫殿里的金色雕像"。"所有的雕像 jawels,"阿兰说。"但某人是 stellingthe jawels,我必须抓住强盗。阿兰表明孩子 goldenstatues。"强盗可能钢更多 jawels 今晚,"他说。"我做可以?"芯片有了主意。"你可以装扮成一个金色的雕像,"他说。"那你 cankeep 手表"。那天晚上,阿兰装扮成一个金色的雕像。"我很高兴这黄金的 we'vegot facepaint,"Anneena 说。阿兰走进雕像房间。最深的阴影中的 Hestood。Eva 说,"你需要一颗宝石"。她给了他 hernecklace,并走了出去。突然,一个秘密的门拉开。两名男子的皱纹进房间。他们花了珠宝的其余部分。其中一男子发现阿兰。"我 didn'tsee 那雕像昨晚,"他说。"让我们得到这条项链"。阿兰举行 hisbreath 男子抓住这条项链。最后,他听到软砰的一声作为 thescret 滑把门关上。阿兰叫孩子们。他向他们展示了 scret 门。他们都皱纹下一些步骤和沿神出鬼没的监理。突然间,Bifftriped,下跌。男子大喊"谁在哪儿?"。"运行 !"wispered 纳迪姆。"Hideunder 步骤。"一名劫匪来到步骤。他 heled 起他但孩子的灯都一样仍然像雕像一样。"有没有人在这里,"他说。男子 wentinto 一个满是灰尘的房间中。孩子们跟在他们后面,偷看圆门。"There'sanother 门 !"说阿兰。"它必须带进宫花园。他们通过,mightescape。""我知道我们可以做什么,"说纳迪姆,和他告诉 othershis 计划。"这是一个好主意,"说 Eva。Eva 跑回上台阶。她走到花园门口 toldthe 警卫。然后她跑回给别人。Aranmarched 僵硬地进了满是灰尘的房间。"给我回到我的项链 !"他哈哈大笑,ina 像打雷的声音。强盗们跳了起来。"帮助 !雕像还活着 !"theyscreamed。他们跑......花园门,右跑进警卫人员。下一天,阿兰与 Eva 给了孩子们的金色雕像。"感谢您 forhelping 我们,"他们说。神奇的关键开始发光。魔术带孩子回家。纳迪姆说:"雕像就像 Eva,看上去"。"是,"说芯片。"看 AndAnneena 上去就像雕像一样!"

欢迎光临 浙北英语网 (https://zbenglish.net/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3