浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: David
打印 上一主题 下一主题

《剑桥国际英语教程》》(New Interchange & Passages) MP3 1级

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2012-12-14 20:11:50 | 显示全部楼层

www.monclerpascherrsodles.info The American Dream

We have turned into an entitlement society. “What can YOU do for ME” is the battle cry of many Americans. With over 46 million people on food stamps, over 50 % classified as “poor” and unemployment on the rise many people feel like there is just no hope for them to achieve the American dream,www.airjordanupasachere.com.
But over 80% of the students said that the American dream to them meant a job, a house, and plenty of money for retirement and vacations and things like this,doudoune moncler pas cher. When it came to the part about the federal government, eight out of ten students said they wanted free health care,abercrombie,www.monclerpascherrsodles.info The Steps to Dream
surrounding pulling weeds. With the exception of my screenplays, I rarely write fiction. So now, because I like Dick and he has called me on my facebook challenge, I feel compelled to come up with something good to say, they wanted the government to pay for their tuition, they wanted the government to pay for the down payment on their house,hollister milano, they expected the government to, quote,air jordan, “give them a job.” Many of them said they wanted the government to tax wealthier individuals so that they would have an opportunity to have a better life."
When I look around I get sick.
So how does someone achieve the American dream through Internet network marketing,hollister milano? Simple, all you need is a system that allows you to market your business through what is called a funded proposal. This concept allows you to only market your business to people who are ACTUALLY interested in network marketing.
Why waste your time trying to sponsor your uncle Bob who shouldn’t even own a business in the first place. With this simple system you can now market your business to people who are actually interested in joining you.
“As human beings, we are not really responsible for our own acts,moncler, and so we need government to control those who don’t care about others.”
But something has changed recently.
Starting your own business and creating passive income should be the new American dream. And internet network marketing is the best way to achieve it. Robert Kiyosaki said in his book Why We Want You to Be Rich if he had to build a business over again, he would choose network marketing.
Sick of the attitudes most people fill their minds with. Sick of where this country is headed. Sick of the lack of faith,doudoune moncler. Sick of how much people waste.
I hope you understand how severe this is. People are beginning to exchange the real American dream of hard work,www.monclerpascherrsodles.info Transforming Your I
surrounding pulling weeds. With the exception of my screenplays, I rarely write fiction. So now, because I like Dick and he has called me on my facebook challenge, I feel compelled to come up with something good to say, financial freedom, and real contribution for the welfare.
Now I don’t mean to sound all political,jordan pas cher, my goal here is to show you how important it is to create something of your own. When we rely on the government to provide for us we eventually begin a downward spiral into poverty. It has been the growth of small business throughout America that helped us become the land of opportunity, growth, and prosperity,air jordan.
And what’s even better is Donald Trump and Warren Buffett both own network marketing companies. Why do the top entrepreneurs in America believe network marketing is one of the best ways for the average person to achieve success and ultimately the American dream? Because they seem the potential it brings.
Recently an economics Professor named Jack Chambless of Valencia College in Florida decided to have his sophomore students write a 10 minute essay on what the American dream meant to them and what they wanted the federal government to do to help them achieve that dream.
Through the industrial age we invented things like trains, automobiles, and the light bulb… and for the most of the last 100 years we did pretty well economically,abercrombie and fitch.
It is my personal opinion that this country was built on the dreams and desires our founding fathers had for something more,abercrombie france. They were tired of living in a corrupt society where they weren’t truly free. How scary must it have been to pack up everything you had,abercrombie and fitch, hop on a boat heading for a brand new country (and hoping you actually got there,hollister.) This country was built from the imagination of entrepreneurs.
What the heck has happened to the next generation of entrepreneurs,hollister. Has the American dream perished. I sure hope not.
This story only strengthens my argument and proves we need a paradigm shift,www.monclerpascherrsodles.info Trapped Under the M
surrounding pulling weeds. With the exception of my screenplays, I rarely write fiction. So now, because I like Dick and he has called me on my facebook challenge, I feel compelled to come up with something good to say,hollister outlet.
What has happened to the American dream?
Time for a little history lesson…
Here’s an excerpt from one of the students of Professor Chambless:
"I took the essays from three classes – about 180 students…
The results demonstrate the sheer magnitude of the idiocy of a public education system dead set on indoctrination rather than education, here’s what Jack said…
About 10% of the students said they wanted the government to leave them alone and not tax them too much and let them regulate their own lives,air jordan pas cher.
But I think what upsets me the most is the potential death of the American entrepreneur. That’ right, if we don’t do something soon we could see the entrepreneurial flame that burns inside quite a few of us snuffed out. Let me explain…
The birth of the American entrepreneur
So how do you take charge of your life and start contributing to the development of yourself, your business, and the economy? Well, I believe starting your own Internet network marketing business is the easiest way to go,jordan.
Making the American dream possible again
You can achieve the American dream,abercrombie, but only if you don’t get sucked into the old paradigm of relying on others to provide the success you dream about. Anything worth achieving is worth working for,air jordan.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 12:38 , Processed in 0.053992 second(s), 23 queries .