浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: 英语天才
打印 上一主题 下一主题

让我们再次走进“鸟之家”去CS和K歌吧![湖州]

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2013-6-22 14:18:22 | 显示全部楼层

In the Taylor Swift Concert Polo Shirt

In the Taylor Swift Concert
So here I'm, at Staples Center,Polo Outlet, watching Taylor Swift in concert. Now, don get me wrong; she a talented artist, and she puts on an excellent show,Beats By Dre Outlet, with much more theatrics than most, and she much more animated than some of my favored acts,Cheap Beats By Dre Headphones, like, say,Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale, Oasis. But most of her songs don speak to me, and the only reason I even right here is for the reason that I had to drive my kid and her buddy to the show. As opposed to sit in the automobile,Christian Louboutin Sale, I went ahead and got a ticket, and oddly enough,Discount Beats By Dre, a floor seat was out there 20 minutes prior to Gloriana and Kellie Pickler had been set to open. So I sitting here inside the middle with the floor surrounded by strangers,Ray Ban Uk Outlet, most of whom are teenagers with curly hair. Not all, even though. Towards the left of me is actually a dude who appears like Scott Foley twin, and the dude is a weirdo. Security has had to inform him to quit doing weird stuff a few occasions. And security moved me once,Ray Ban Outlet, too,Ray Ban Outlet, since they either sold me the incorrect seat or directed me towards the incorrect seat. They don seem to know which. So all in all, it better than sitting within the auto, but not very as fine as watching a good DVD with my wife.
Here a improved photo,Ray Ban Clubmaster. Swift singing "Your Physique is known as a Wonderland" with John Mayer,Polo Outlet.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 20:27 , Processed in 0.062148 second(s), 32 queries .