浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: 英语天才
打印 上一主题 下一主题

让我们再次走进“鸟之家”去CS和K歌吧![湖州]

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2013-7-16 10:02:34 | 显示全部楼层

Runescape 3 power leveling chile slow search for m

Chile slow seek for miner trapped 100m undercover
Rescue individuals in Chile happen to be continuing your operation in order to free one trapped for more than a day in a mine inside the northern Atacama location. Mario Torres Lopez, 42, was initially working with a depth of up to 100m (328ft) when the excavation collapsed. Authorities proclaim rescue procedures are funding slowly while there is little living room for move. Mr Torres Lopez is said to enjoy communicated with the help of rescuers tapping together with hitting the walls. "We are working to produce a slam to keep on removing the pebbles from the failure,Runescape 3 power leveling," geographical mining secretary Mauricio Pino Sid said regarding Twitter. He too tweeted that the miner had not been trapped 300m below ground, as was first reported. "It's solely artisanal mining deliver the results there." Rescue people said they had not found any artistic contact with Mr Torres Lopez, but he or she had responded to noise messages they had manufactured. It is not distinct if this guy was seriously injured in the downfall at the Victoria quarry, some 40km (27 miles) coming from Vallenar. In 2010, Thirty-three miners were residing in a water piping mine while in the same spot. They were opened up through a compact shaft subsequent to 69 days or weeks underground. After the incident along the San Jose mine, the particular Chilean government stiffened mine security measures across the country, however , injuries not to mention deaths on account of tunnel deflates and rockfalls continue being a common situation.
Chile slow seek for miner trapped 100m subterranean
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 13:53 , Processed in 0.061211 second(s), 31 queries .