浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Penelope蓝色小考拉带字幕动画共34集视频目录

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2013-7-16 00:58:39 | 显示全部楼层

ibmb What fenglaiqi _10556 ofgb

"If there is a connection between Masawa Ni prince,Danmark Nike Sko, then the wind He Yan, is dangerous. "Why only think of others but regardless of their own safety device! 'protect the moon' sally forth in full strength to, how do you do?" Zuo Yixuan suddenly angry, scared, month. "Why so much! I a good martial arts is not afraid!" Pout,Nike Sko, not satisfied with his attitude. "Moon,Danmark Nike, and their war with the all too likely, your safety is also very important, don't let, I sent to protect you." Ignoring her unwilling, left Yixuan determined. "To, the wind He Yan, you have a good relationship with her? Why not to flee her brother there, to be by your side! Is it right? What is planned!" "Why did you doubt her! She is my 'protect the moon' people." Unknown. "Anyway, the surname wind, it is not a good man." So this eldest brother jealousy has not disappeared! "Don't talk nonsense, Yan is not the same, she......" Will help the wind He Yan in the town of whole thing said to him once, left Yixuan just contemplate, did not speak, Dongguan month thought he did not listen to her words, some angry, and he asked: "name left, why are you so interested in my affairs? Your queen to reign, aren't you going to work this thing, daily to accompany me to play what is the use?" "Want to stay with you! What can I do!" "No serious, I seriously ask you ok!" "Because of you, I do not have to worry about them." Grabbed the Wando month continued. "Don't show off one's eloquence, to do business.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 09:15 , Processed in 0.055480 second(s), 23 queries .