浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: 希望之星
打印 上一主题 下一主题

范高入围2013年CCTV英语风采大赛全国总决赛

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2013-6-28 21:31:01 | 显示全部楼层

and I believe I can and that the important thing.

frey wille online Découvrez les sacs et porte-monnaie femme chez ASOS. Découvrez des centaines de sacs à main, pochettes, porte-monnaie et fourre-tout chez ASOS. Tired of playing the same old game? Browse, search and play the latest mods created by indie modification development teams at Mod DB. stella mccartney for sale Un mod (de l'anglais mod, abréviation de modification) est un jeu vidéo créé à partir d'un autre, ou une modification du jeu original, sous la forme d'un greffo Listen to mod radio. Free mod mp3 downloads available. Top mod artists: The Jam, Small Faces, The Who, The Kinks, Paul Weller, The Action, The Creation, ...  furla bag  furla outlet  stella mccartney outlet  Achetez en ligne les derniers articles Sacs femme disponibles sur Galerieslafayette.com, vos achats sont satisfaits ou remboursés pendant 30 jours.  frey wille store WITH his confidence sky high following a dream Hopman Cup campaign,Confident Tomic has designs on top 10 Gold Coast Sport, Gold Coast tennis star Bernard Tomic is confident he can break into the top 10 by the end of this year.
Tomic was impressive in singles wins over Italian world No.23 Andreas Seppi and German world No.21 Tommy Haas in Perth,lunette ray ban pas cher.
But it was Tomic 6-4, 6-4 triumph over world No.1 Novak Djokovic that stood head and shoulders above the rest,lunette ray ban aviator mirror, with the 20-year-old accurate serving, willingness to hustle and blistering ground strokes powering him to one of his finest-ever victories.
Tomic ended 2012 ranked 52nd in the world after making first-round exits at his final three tournaments of the year,lunette ray ban aviator homme.
But after embarking on a gruelling eight-week fitness campaign and working on the mental side of his game,lunette ray ban de vue, Tomic has emerged a far more complete player.
Tomic first announced himself on the world stage when,lunette ray ban wikipedia, at only 18 years of age, he reached the Wimbledon quarter-finals in 2011.
Now he desperate to crack into the world top 10,lunette ray ban de vue pour homme.
"The training has all paid off,lunette ray ban montreal," said Tomic, who will compete at the January 6-12 Sydney International before attempting to replicate his Wimbledon heroics at the Australian Open.
"It going to be a long road to get to the top 10.
"But if I play like this I can get there, and I believe I can and that the important thing.
"My confidence right now is at the top of the roof and I going to take it into the next tournament and the Australian Open and hopefully from there we can see what happens,lunette ray ban wayfarer homme."
Tomic said the improvements he made to his serve during the off-season had also fuelled his self-belief,Confident Tomic has designs on top 10 Gold Coast Sport,lunette ray ban turquoise.
"I mean I probably hit a billion serves over the last two months,lunette ray ban vente privée," he said with a laugh.
"I was just trying to find the timing and the spots I wasn hitting last year.
"Playing Novak the other night and serving really well -- there wasn much he could do and I really confident my serve is working well and it allows me to play really good tennis."

?mod=viewthread&tid=26552&pid=157855&page=1&extra=page=1#pid157855
ray ban pas cher
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 20:44 , Processed in 0.059759 second(s), 24 queries .