浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

喜欢新版面吗?请投票!

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2013-6-12 09:33:19 | 显示全部楼层

jeremy scott 2.0 Golf Accessory Review 7185

Golf Accessory Review
More than half of all golf accessories made have little need in your golf game and offer little in terms of making your game better better or easier. Most golf accesories are tchotchkes (Yiddish for junk). However,jeremy scott 2.0, I pride myself on finding some of the higher quality golf accessories that are unique and beneficial to our game. The golf ball buckle is a great new product from a new Canadian based company.
About the Golf Ball Belts and Buckles
The belt buckle design is constructed from stainless steel and is an industry first. According to the company,adidas jeremy scott wings,the buckles are selling beyond expectations. In terms of options, there are five fashionable golf ball belt buckles to choose from which you can customize with your golf ball or logo preference.
As for belts,adidas jeremy scott shoes, the belt is a good as it get being handmade from think Italian leather. It should be noted that the belt and buckles are sold separately. The belts are available in two color choices, white or black Italian leather.
The Fit
If you wear belts or have any interchangeable belt buckles, you know that some don't fit, others fit crooked and some buckles don't lay flat. As for the Golf Ball Buckle, my first observation was the precise, comfortable fit. The buckle laid flat and square just over the button of my pants and felt unobtrusive. Best of all, the size of the belt and buckle looks to be a good match for a golf shirt and khaki pants.
Product Grade
Usability = 10 of 10  Fits secure and well, not crooked or uncomfortable.
Quality = 10 of 10  Superior to most I have seen.
Style = 9 of 10  Only because your not as likely to wear these on an everyday basis.
Innovation = 9 of 10  No belt is innovative enough to earn a 10 but this is unique.
Value = 9.5 of 10  For once,#comments, you can get quality and value in one item.
Total Score = 47.5 of 10
From the Company
Golf Ball Belt Buckle  an idea that was created by a golf professional looking to enhance and accessorize his golf attire! Well didn't he turn a few heads with the first ever Golf Ball Belt Buckle, so much so, that the idea was launched and patented and ready for sale to the public. After teaming up with long time business partner on yet another project both golf professionals are proud to introduce this product to you and hope that you will enjoy your Golf Ball Buckle for years to come.
The 19th Hole (Final Thoughts)
The golf ball belt buckle is a novelty item. It can also be said that this is a functional, stylish and quality product. Considering the quality craftsmanship, this Italian leather belt and custom options available, $35.00 is a reasonable price for the buckle (belt, additional $23.00). In comparison, Adidas, Nike, Puma offer a similar products averaging out at $50.00. So if your looking for a unique item with a personalized touch, the golf ball belt buckle is a great item to set yourself apart on and off the links.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 11:28 , Processed in 0.060804 second(s), 27 queries .