浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 3659|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

164 Anyone for Tennis 视频 Cbeebies Bedtime Stories BBC睡前故事

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2013-6-2 16:29:48 | 显示全部楼层

cheap beats by dre Eastside Memorial Students Plea

A  is pleading with state officials not to close Eastside Memorial High School,cheap beats by dre.

The school is at risk of closure or state takeover if the  does not choose an acceptable outside partner to run the school and improve the school's performance.?

The video is called the "Eastside Memorial High school Poem Dedication." It was posted by the user,mbt footwear  Taylor Swift at the AT&T Center 017,??The video shows students holding posters that share personal stories about themselves and how Eastside Memorial has helped them through difficult times.

One poster reads,dr dre headphones, "I've been bullied for years. Eastside Memorial treats me like family." Another student holds a poster that says, "My father's best friend murdered my mother … Eastside is my family now. Don't take that away."

Other students hold posters with their names and school identification number on them. As each student holds up the poster,monster headphones, a young's woman voice is heard.

"I am not a number on paper. I’m a person I have feelings and needs and trauma to be undone,beats by dre," the voice says.?

The woman continues:

My life at home is unstable enough, and now you want to shut down my school and make that tough?

The school that you provided me is built on an unstable foundation, made with bricks of uncertainty and fear and intimidation.

Maybe if you allow the students a sense of security we’d be able to focus on learning.

You see,mbt shoes  And the West is History_0 444,beats headphones, we come from situations you just can relate todysfunctional families without the means to do all the things you expect them to do.

And so instead we come looking to you, to maintain our second home, our second family.

Maybe then you’ll be able to see that we are Eastside Memorial High School.

In 2011, AISD signed a contract with a charter school, IDEA Public Schools, to improve Eastside Memorial and the elementary and middle schools within its neighborhood. But in December, the Austin School Board .

AISD has received proposals from five companies.?Johns Hopkins University and the American Institute for Research will give oral presentations on their specific proposal on Saturday, April 20. The first time the Austin School Board can vote on a proposal is April 22. The Texas Education Commissioner must also approve the new partner.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 17:32 , Processed in 0.053415 second(s), 26 queries .