浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: 江湖一把刀
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Who Is It?(这是谁?)典范英语1a第1课带字幕动画视频

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2013-6-2 23:47:18 | 显示全部楼层

discount mulberry handbags 'The Bachelorette' will

'The Bachelorette' will feature Baltimore's Brian Jarosinski vying for Desiree Hartsock - Baltimore Sun
Brian is,mulberry handbags uk 2012 Emerging Vendors- The List 790, in fact,discount mulberry handbags, Brian Jarosinski,mulberry york outlet, a financial services representative for Gateway Capital Financial, an office of MetLife (although the website misspells Brian's name as "Jaronsinski," it's him). According to his bio on ABC.com, Jarosinski was born in Olney; is 6'-2",mulberry outlet new york, wears size 13 shoes and has no tattoos; lists his three favorite movies as "The Rock,mulberry handbags uk," "'The Notebook" and "The Count of Monte Cristo"; and professes to be "very neat."
Jarosinski also says he's never come close to being married, would like to be Donald Trump for a day and that his perfect date would involve "great meal, great conversation[with] eyes locked the whole time,mulberry factory shop york, hands held, doesn't need to be fancy."
For the full ABC.com bio,mulberry bags outlet reviews Businesses pack up as, including handwritten responses to some profile questions (including "Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?") click here.
An ABC spokeswoman said Jarosinski was prohibited from talking to media outlets about his "Bachelorette" experience,mulberry bags outlet.
He also played on the University of Maryland's baseball team as an outfielder/DH, hitting 16 home runs as a sophomore in 2004 and driving in 58 runs. See his baseball stats through his junior year here.
We also know that Jarosinski was a star of the local reality show "Good Fellows of Baltimore," where seven Baltimore men tried to improve the lives of local families. Vincent E. Sharps, chief operations officer for Columbia-based Graphic Press, was also on the show and says Jarosinski is his best friend.
"He's a great guy," says Sharps, 35, who says the two have known each other for about seven years. "On paper,mulberry handbags ebay, the guy is just about perfect...he's clean cut, conservative. He's the guy I call when I need someone to talk me out of some risky venture."
Sharps makes his friend sound fairly risk-averse -- a good trait for a financial manager, perhaps, but not someone you'd expect to see courting a prospective girlfriend on national television. What made Jarosinski do it? we wondered.
"I'm a little surprised he actually went on the show,mulberry outlet york," Sharps says. "I think it's great he's trying to find something that's maybe missing...Love, I guess.
"It's not something that I would take on," Sharps says of his friend's oncoming celebrity, "but more power to him."
There's also a tantalizing tidbit from ABC's press release announcing Desiree's 25 suitors, which talks of a "Suave, debonair financial adviser with a dark secret in his past." Ohhhhh....
One final note: Jarosinski has apparently signed-on with a D.C.-area PR firm,mulberry sale shop, Social DC Public Relations. Social DC co-founder Jamie Drucker says they'll be helping him with charity work,mulberry sale 2011, beginning with an appearance Thursday at Arlington's Wilson Tavern, 2403 Wilson Blvd., where he'll be one of the attractions at a Western-themed party raising money for local charities.
"He does a lot of charity work in Baltimore and D.C." Drucker says.
Let's just hope Desiree Hartsock is the kind of girl who will find that sort of altruism attractive.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 17:31 , Processed in 0.064721 second(s), 23 queries .