浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 2199|回复: 0

Love You Forever: The Best of Robert Munsch 永远爱你 有声故事书

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-12-1 20:18:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
01 - Robert Munsch - The Paperbag Princess
02 - Robert Munsch - Thomas' Snowsuit
03 - Robert Munsch - Up Up Down
04 - Robert Munsch - We Share Everything!
05 - Robert Munsch - Mortimer
06 - Robert Munsch - Mmm Cookies
07 - Robert Munsch - Moira's Birthday
08 - Robert Munsch - I Have To Go
09 - Robert Munsch - Stephanie's Ponytail
10 - Robert Munsch - Growl
11 - Robert Munsch - Show And Tell
12 - Robert Munsch - Purple, Green And Yellow
13 - Robert Munsch - Love You Forever

Audio CD
Publisher: Children's Group (October 2003)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1894502701
ISBN-13: 978-1894502702
From AudioFile
An excellent collection of Munsch stories, all told by the inimitable Munsch himself, this is an outstanding, but frustrating, production. Robert Munsch's stories are funny, exuberant, and often irreverent. They are a joy to read out loud, while looking at the pictures. If this CD came with the books, or if the listener had the book in hand, it would be wonderful. But with such a visual, physical storyteller, much is lost without his facial expressions, the movement of his hands, or at least a pictorial reference. And listening to the children in the background makes the listener feel that lack even more. Excellent storytelling, just not a great stand-alone CD. W.L.S. ? AudioFile 2004, Portland, Maine-- Copyright ? AudioFile, Portland, Maine
名称         大小  艺术家  唱片标题  发行年 曲目号码  持续时间
01 - Robert Munsch - The Paperbag Princess.mp3   4,608 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 1 0:04:15
02 - Robert Munsch - Thomas' Snowsuit.mp3   5,535 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 2 0:04:09
03 - Robert Munsch - Up Up Down.mp3    4,081 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 3 0:03:51
04 - Robert Munsch - We Share Everything!.mp3   4,335 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 4 0:03:58
05 - Robert Munsch - Mortimer.mp3    5,773 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 5 0:04:45
06 - Robert Munsch - Mmm Cookies.mp3    4,430 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 6 0:04:10
07 - Robert Munsch - Moira's Birthday.mp3   5,671 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 7 0:05:35
08 - Robert Munsch - I Have To Go.mp3    4,860 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 8 0:04:12
09 - Robert Munsch - Stephanie's Ponytail.mp3   5,800 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 9 0:04:57
10 - Robert Munsch - Growl.mp3     4,235 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 10 0:03:50
11 - Robert Munsch - Show And Tell.mp3    5,142 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 11 0:04:41
12 - Robert Munsch - Purple, Green And Yellow.mp3 5,776 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 12 0:05:25
13 - Robert Munsch - Love You Forever.mp3   8,091 KB Robert Munsch Love You Forever 2003 13 0:08:12
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch

A mother held her new baby and very slowly rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And while she held him, she sang:

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

The baby grew. He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was two years old, and he ran all around the house. He pulled all the books off the shelves. He pulled all the food out of the refrigerator and he took his mother's watch and flushed it down the toilet. Sometimes his mother would say, "this kid is driving me CRAZY!"

But at night time, when that two-year-old was quiet, she opened the door to his room, crawled across the floor, looked up over the side of his bed; and if he was really asleep she picked him up and rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. While she rocked him she sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

The little boy grew. He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was nine years old. And he never wanted to come in for dinner, he never wanted to take a bath, and when grandma visited he always said bad words. Sometimes his mother wanted to sell him to the zoo!

But at night time, when he was asleep, the mother quietly opened the door to his room, crawled across the floor and looked up over the side of the bed. If he was really asleep, she picked up that nine-year-old boy and rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And while she rocked him she sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

The boy grew. He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was a teenager. He had strange friends and he wore strange clothes and he listened to strange music. Sometimes the mother felt like she was in a zoo!

But at night time, when that teenager was asleep, the mother opened the door to his room, crawled across the floor and looked up over the side of the bed. If he was really asleep she picked up that great big boy and rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. While she rocked him she sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

That teenager grew. He grew and he grew and he grew. He grew until he was a grown-up man. He left home and got a house across town. But sometimes on dark nights the mother got into her car and drove across town. If all the lights in her son's house were out, she opened his bedroom window, crawled across the floor, and looked up over the side of his bed. If that great big man was really asleep she picked him up and rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And while she rocked him she sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

Well, that mother, she got older. She got older and older and older. One day she called up her son and said, "You'd better come see me because I'm very old and sick." So her son came to see her. When he came in the door she tried to sing the song. She sang:

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always...

But she couldn't finish because she was too old and sick. The son went to his mother. He picked her up and rocked her back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And he sang this song:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my Mommy you'll be.

When the son came home that night, he stood for a long time at the top of the stairs. Then he went into the room where his very new baby daughter was sleeping. He picked her up in his arms and very slowly rocked her back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And while he rocked her he sang:

I'll love you forever,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be.

永远爱你 Love You Forever
文/Robert Munsch 译/林芳萍

静静的夜里,一个妈妈抱著她刚出生的小宝宝,
轻轻的把他搂在怀里,轻轻的摇啊摇,轻轻的唱著……

我永远爱你,我永远疼你,在妈妈的心里,你是我永远的宝贝。

小宝宝长大了,他一天天、一天天的长大了。
当他两岁大时,他开始满屋子乱跑,
把书架上的书推倒,把冰箱门开开关关玩不停,
还把妈妈的手表丢进马桶里冲掉。
妈妈气得想大叫:「这个小家伙真让我受不了!」

但是一到了晚上,当这个小家伙安安静静的躺在床上时,
妈妈会推开房门,悄悄的走到他的床边,看他是不是睡著了。
然後,轻轻的把他搂在怀里,轻轻的摇啊摇,轻轻的唱著:

小男孩长大了,他一天天、一天天的长大了。
当他九岁大时,他开始不想吃饭,不爱洗澡,
还常和外婆顶嘴,妈妈气得真想把他关进动物园的笼子里!
但是一到了晚上,当这个小男孩安安静静的躺在床上时,
妈妈会推开房门,悄悄的走到他的床边,看他是不是睡著了。
然後,轻轻的把他搂在怀里,轻轻的摇啊摇,轻轻的唱著:

小大男孩长大了,他一天天、一天天的长大了。现在已经是一个大人。
他离开了家,在城里买了一栋自己的房子。
一天又一天、一年又一年过去了,妈妈也变得愈来愈老了。
有一天,她打电话给儿子,对他说:
「你找个时间回来看看我这个生病的老人吧!」
当儿子回到家时,妈妈依然像往常一样,轻轻的唱著:

我永远爱你,我永远疼你……

但是她只唱了这两句,就虚弱得无法唱下去了。
这时,儿子走向妈妈,轻轻的把她搂在怀里,
轻轻的摇啊摇,轻轻的唱著:

我永远爱你,我永远疼你,在我的心里,您是我永远的好妈妈。  

那天晚上,当儿子回家以後,他在房门口,默默的站了很久很久。
然後,他走进小女儿的房间里,轻轻的把这个睡梦中的小宝宝搂在怀里,
轻轻的摇啊摇,轻轻的唱起了:

我永远爱你,我永远疼你,在爸爸的心里,你是我永远的宝贝。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:43 , Processed in 0.062039 second(s), 31 queries .