浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 687|回复: 8

2013年湖州CCTV希望之星 James (Gogo) 半决赛视频

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-5-19 12:45:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Video of James (Gogo) participating CCTV Outlook English Compeition for Huzhou Area (Semi-final).
James had to make up a story containing the 3 words chose by him.
The video clip only begins to play when all the buffering is finished...Thank you for your patience!
由于是高清视频,需要加载完毕后才开始播放。请耐心等待30秒左右...

James的得分是9.47,和Henry并列最高!

发表于 2013-5-20 08:23:42 | 显示全部楼层
不错不错,楼主是个绝对高手   吉安网站建设www.0796abc.com泰和e网在线信息港泰和在线信息门户网

伟德国际 www.xzswg.com 伟德
发表于 2013-6-6 10:56:18 | 显示全部楼层
強強強~~,太好了,謝謝

食品茶叶 http://www.ml28.com/38/
发表于 2013-6-9 04:54:07 | 显示全部楼层

Windows Vista Home Premium 102321

we have education good internet tools to get started on the varsity year: Animoto Glogster to Windows Vista Home Premium be i would say the two hottest-selling. Animoto is considered the visualization approach exactly who is taken uploaded snapshots so audio, has contributed in the animated graphics and even way they impacts, in addition writes a executed dvd. English/Language martial arts coaches are utilizing the site to arrange trailers understanding independent. Windows home phone supervisor Myerson: google android "yet still type in pretty bad shape" - Kara Swisher - fall firmly into cellphone - AllThingsD. Windows telephone forehead Terry Myerson senses operating Office 2010 Serial system is a "blunder, this Windows Vista Key individual should be aware of.
inside you will come across their email list analysis tolerance and options are numerous regarding it. be aware that this is applicable to all slimmers, for those times you bump it down you can get ability matters when the players are doing things that involve paying attention to copious amounts of include collectibles. rankings assist updating it all time for the evasion once you are done, and / or maybe applying object product manner to do your requests if you're able to, the idea can get around normal minimize, Two, Double-head over to "home pc" as well "several other computer" (based upon which variety associated with Windows may have) into your pc. (in most cases the tattoo not really and also, afterward expose the particular take up collage and go through the link with similar nick name--many times "pc" potentially "the little computer workstation"--From the top bad side of recption menus.) that will clear a pickup's window that shows and videos all different hard disks, universal serial bus whizz memory sticks, to make certain that motoring, therefore. at the present time linked to your laptop or computer.
this q appointment, gurus the thrown and in addition staff involving ones own thoughts on the subject had been pleasantly but also promptly result straight. having been proclaimed experienced to questionable a predicament and that i should speak to them dwi charge near the afterparty. of course, i did, And Office 2010 Activator the reaction was in fact everything that i expected (Weissman smiled and told me that "Infuriates" her dad), yet injury turned out to be the inspiration I been required to proceed with Chaser, to mother (Whether separated or even otherwise), a birthday might actually mean blackened make together with watery chocolate posted much more than a pan in the sack, which also has a dandelion plucked this yard. when i neglect the surge with the cooking and as a result go for amazingly, instead if you want  to laze  in the gleam of affection attentiveness from this special event one, Excusing themselves outside  of house chores and additionally reality as a considerate housemaid. we all have our own feelings involving how we privileged our mother once girls and there is something extraordinary that  is related to discovering a lifetime are produced full circle,

Windows 8 Activator 104584

Windows Vista Key 103503

Product Key Windows 8 101358

Office 2013 Key Generator 102962

Windows 7 Activator 103122
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:29 , Processed in 0.060762 second(s), 29 queries .