浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 1210|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

圣诞节英文祝福短信推荐

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-4-7 10:24:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
圣诞节英文祝福短信推荐一
"The song of the angels, the joy of that night, may it shine round your side, and make your paths bright. Merry Christmas!"

Bells are ringing the wishes of Christmas Day; the flying snowflakes send my most sincere blessings to you. Merry Christmas!

Have a merry Christmas and a New Year filled with happiness!

"Wishing you peace, joy and happiness through Christmas and the coming year."

"Wishing you lots of holiday cheer, and days filled with happiness all through the year! Have a very happy and merry Christmas."

"May life bring its best to you, may all your days be with good cheer not only at Christmas but all through the year!"

"This Christmas greeting is especially meant for you, bringing special thoughts and warmest wishes, for lots of joy and happiness."

Thinking of you at Christmas with a wish that's most sincere.Have a very happy Christmas and a wonderful new year!
"In this season of joy I present my sincere wishes and the special gifts of Christmas―Joy, peace and love."

"May warmest wishes, happy thoughts and friendly greetings come at Christmas and stay with you the whole year through."

Lots of loving wishes for you who'll always be my best Christmas gift and everything to me. Merry Christmas! (to lover)   

Hope your Christmas Day will be perfect and that the year you're starting will be wonderful for you!

"This brings a warm hello from us, and brings our wishes for a Christmas that is filled with happy things. Merry Christmas!"

Thinking of you at Christmas and sending this to say that you're being thought of in a very special way. Merry Christmas!

"May the glow of Christmas candles, as they burn on Christmas night, touch your heart with gladness and make your New Year bright."

May the Christmas candle bring you peace and happiness.

May Christmas and the New Year be filled with happiness for you.

May your holiday season be a joyous one and may each day of the new year bring you success and happiness!

"May candles warm the days of Christmas with joy and love and cheer, may all our beautiful dreams come true. "
I hear the bells ringing Merry Christmas. May each hour of your Christmas be bright and cheery.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, what fun it is to wish our friends a very merry Christmas!"

"May the glow of Christmas candles, touch your heart with joy. May peace fill your heart and beauty fill your world."

圣诞节英文祝福短信推荐二
We've had a rather uneventful year!
我们度过了平安无事的一年
May the holidays fill your heart with happiness.
祝您节日快乐。
Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
敬祝圣诞,恭贺新喜。
Best wishes on this holiday season.
献上最诚挚的节日祝福。
May peace,happiness and good fortune be with you always.
祝您年年阖第平安,岁岁满目吉祥。
Have you been naughty or nice this year?
你今年乖不乖?

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2012-4-23 12:40:09 | 只看该作者
(www.7894444.com)4月22日体育专电德甲第32轮比赛于22日全部结束,荷兰前锋亨特拉尔的进球助沙尔克04队客场1:1战平处在降级区边缘的奥格斯堡队,五湖四海全讯网继续在积分榜上排名第三。

第六分钟,奥格斯堡队率先进球,新全讯网后卫兰卡姆帕接队友开出的角球头球建功。第38分钟,亨特拉尔本场比赛的第一脚射门就帮助沙尔克04队扳平比分,他接队友长传大力射门,球飞入球门远角。这是亨特拉尔本赛季联赛的第25粒进球,目前他与拜仁的戈麦斯并列射手榜头名。

“我们开局踢得不是很好,稍微有些松懈,全讯网让对手取得了进球。”沙尔克04队队长霍维德斯说,“能在客场舀到一分,我们感到满意。”

联赛还剩两轮,奥格斯堡队距离降级区有4分的距离,仍需为保级做最后努力。

在当天结束的另一场比赛中,汉诺威96队主场与弗赖堡队互交白卷。双方在比赛中多次获得良机,但始终未能改写场上比分。本场比赛战平后,弗赖堡队已经连续9场不败,提前两轮保级成功。汉诺威96队目前排名积分榜第七,仍有希望获得一个下赛季欧罗巴联赛的参赛资格。

弗赖堡队能成功保级,全讯网2球队主教练施特赖希有很大功劳。去年12月底,前球队助理教练施特赖希临危受命,接手当时还处在积分榜末位的弗赖堡队,最终帮助球队成功保级。

施特赖希说:“我只是起了很小的作用,全讯网新2这是球队共同努力的结果。衷心感谢曾经帮助过我的每一个人。”﹝www.wsgaidan.com

德甲冠军在这一轮后也有了归属,多特蒙德队凭借21日的胜利,提前两轮卫冕成功。

全讯网新2
3#
发表于 2012-5-19 22:01:50 | 只看该作者
很好,www.zbjy-edu.com
www.dade-eduw.com
www.qh-eduw.com
www.qc-eduw.com
www.zyedu100.com
www.hxjy-edu.com
www.bzjy-edu.com
www.bst-edu.com

办大专毕业证 办本科毕业证 办理毕业证办理大专毕业证
4#
发表于 2012-6-13 15:26:02 | 只看该作者
做个记号,下次好找!

高压胶管
5#
发表于 2012-7-12 21:19:35 | 只看该作者
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-30 22:10 , Processed in 0.073644 second(s), 27 queries .