浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 1482|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Secret of the Sands, Lesson 11 of Book 4a典范英语 由Gogo边听边写

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-4-18 17:31:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 David 于 2012-4-22 21:33 编辑

Lesson 11
Secret of the sands
     The childrenwere playing on the computer. They were playing Chip’s new game, Secret of thesands. Suddenly, the magic key began to glow. “Look at the key!” cried Biff. “It’stime for an adventure.” Floppy growled. He didn’t want an adventure but themagic was starting to work. The magic took the children into a desert. They sawa boy riding a camel across the hot sands. The boy rode up to them. “My name isAli,” he said. “You must come to my tent. You can’t stay out in this hot sun.”Ali helped the children climb on to the camels. Floppy sat with Kipper. “Thiscamel is too bumpy for me,” thought Floppy. Ali took the children to his tent.He gave them some cooler clothes. Then he showed them a map. “I’m going to thevillage on this map,” said Ali. “Nobody lives there now but long ago my fatherhid some treasure there. He called it the Secret of the sands.” “Secret of thesands! That’s the same name as my game,” cried Chip. “Can we help you to findthe treasure.” “Oh yes! I’d like you to help,” said Ali. “Come on, let’s go!”They rode through deep,rocky valleys and up steep, sandy hills. At last,theycame to the village. There was sand everywhere. It had blown into the emptyrooms and drifted over the walls. “There must had been a sand storm,” said Ali.“It all looks different from the map. I don’t know where to look.” Wilf pointedto an old tower. “That’s the tower on the map,” he said. “We must me very nearthe treasure. Let’s look here.” They looked into the shadowy rooms and pokedthe sand with sticks. “I’ll help too,” thought Floppy and he dug some deepholes. Suddenly, Floppy disappeared. “Help!” shouted Biff. “Floppy has fallendown a hole. We must rescue him.” They climbed down into a hidden room. Wilmashone her touch around and something glittered in the light. It was a treasurechest. The chest was full of glittering gold and sparkling jewels. “The Secretof the sands!” said Ali. “How beautiful!” The children  put the chest on the Ali’s camel. Suddenly,they herd a noise. It grew louder and louder. Two men on a motorbike camespeeding towards them. “There’re desert robbers,” cried Ali. “There’re afterthe treasure.” The children raced away but the robbers came closer and closer. “They’regoing to catch us,” cried Ali. “What can we do?” Suddenly, there was a loudcrash. “Floppy has saved us,” shouted Kipper. “The robbers has fallen into oneof his holes.They’ll never get us now.” They got back safely and Ali gaveFloppy a golden camel. “Thank you for saving us,” he said. The magic key beganto glow. “It’s time for us to go,” said Biff. The magic took the children home.“What an adventure!” said Chip. “What glittering gold!” said Wilma. “What bigbumpy camels!” thought Floppy.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享1 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2012-4-19 04:58:36 | 只看该作者
牛啊,想不到的强帖

蘑菇街 美丽说
3#
发表于 2012-4-20 13:37:46 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 David 于 2012-4-22 21:31 编辑

不错的~~! 感谢您提供

4#
发表于 2012-4-27 18:53:49 | 只看该作者
不是很明白这个。

自学英语的方法,www.yingyuxuexiji.com.cn
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 06:10 , Processed in 0.058764 second(s), 27 queries .