浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 1139|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Rotten Apples Lesson 13 4a 典范英语 Typed by Gogo

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-4-21 14:17:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Lesson 13
Rotten Apples
Biff wanted to help Mum so Mum gave her a job. "Pick up the
Apples so I can cut the grass," said Mum. Biff picked up an Apple. "Yuk!" she said. Some of the apples are bad. She didn't pick up the rotten ones. Mum made Biff pick up all the rotten apples. "Put them in the box," said Mum. "This is a rotten job," said Biff. Biff put the rotten apples by the dust bin. "Yuk! Rotten apples!" she said. Kipper was excited. "Come and see this," he said. "What is it?" asked Biff. "Come and see!" said Kipper. A man with a horsen cart came down the street. The man stoped out side the house. "It's Harry Smith!" said Chip. Everyone liked Harry Smith. He made people laugh. He wore a top hat and a red coat. He sold things from his cart. Harry Smith rang a bell. "Come and see!" he said. "I've got some birds going cheap." Biff and Chip laughed. Mum bought some logs. The logs were heavy. Harry Smith helped Mum to carry them. Biff looked at the horse. "Can we give the horse an apple?" she asked. "Yes," said Harry Smith. Biff picked up an apple. She held it out. The house took it with it's big teeth. The horse saw the box of apples. It began to eat them. "Oh no!" said Biff. "It's eating all the bad ones." Biff told Harry Smith about the horse. Harry laughed. "I didn't kown she liked rotten apples," he said. Biff looked in the box. It was empty. All the apples had gone. "What a greedy horse," said Biff. The children wanted a ride. "Jump up," called Harry Smith. The children climbed on the cart. "Hold on," said Harry. The horse began to run. Harry Smith pulled the reins. "Slow down!" he shouted but the horse went faster and faster. The horse ran down the street. "Slow down!" shouted Harry Smith. "Stop!" shouted Mum. "Help!" shouted the children. The horse wouldn't stop. It ran and ran. Mum ran after it. Harry Smith pulled the reins. It ran into a car park. "Look out!" shouted Harry Smith. The horse began to sway. It made a funny noise. The horse went slower and slower. Suddenly, it stoped. Then it sat down and went to sleep. Harry Smith and the children climbed off the cart. "The horse is drunk," said Mum. "Why is it drunk?" asked Biff. Harry Smith looked at the horse. "The rotten apples made the horse drunk," he said. Biff was sorry. Harry Smith laughed. He didn't mind. People came to see the horse. They bought things from the cart. Harry Smith sold everything. He gave the children a present. "Biff's rotten apples did me a good turn," he said.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2012-4-21 14:19:23 | 只看该作者
Very good!
3#
发表于 2012-5-8 18:45:03 | 只看该作者
不错的贴,太喜欢了,大家都顶啊

淘宝匡威帆布鞋
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:01 , Processed in 0.071204 second(s), 27 queries .