浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

典范英语少儿英语拼读教程(Floppy’s Phonics) BOOK 1,1-10课

[复制链接]
181#
发表于 2013-3-5 00:53:38 | 只看该作者
182#
发表于 2013-3-5 04:53:34 | 只看该作者

and some like a grass . I think

eating. I remember I to the towel expression just as he and former girlfriend soon so I do not expect that he can accept meI was in my spare time looking for a part-time job but in order to be dedicated to towel I resigned from work unfortunately but do not regret itWe rarely speak probably because he is introverted even with the words he will not say it out loudI remember one night he asked me out we sat beside the playground who do not speak sit to the dormitory was about to close when I got up to go he finally from the mouth out of the sentence: " you like introverted boy" I did not say anything do not want to say I know what to say I don't know how to answerBetween his inward we used to send SMS messages but sweet and coolCan feel that he is my favor however his feelings for me but also between friends and loversBut he also said one like me but let me settle a matter by leaving it unsettledOn that day we in the self-study he sat beside me looking for a piece of paper and I note when he saw a piece of paper to write " in fact I love you" my first reaction is to change the subject now think of regret ahAt that time it should be said clearly more abominable is at the end of the class he put it into his pocket he said I love my evidence did not leaveHe must be intentional really sneakyWe almost every day through SMS I used to send a text message that he behaved to start he also feel shy but gradually became accustomed to theGood more ambiguous name ah this name is restricted to the smsWhat time do not know from the start only hear the message tone I will be very happy will pray for information is the towel to most of the time message will never let me down so the mobile phone inside put almost all towel short interest many are not willing to deleteBut short message in sweet and coolYou never speak face to face but usually we really rarely speak this let me very depressedIf only the ordinary students together talking is normal ahFor a long time our feelings seem to have been but aspect seems to have been in my please him actually I also wanted to give up but when I am ready to give up towel will give me a ray of hope halo ~ couldn't I think for a long time finally plucked up the courage to ask him: " what we do" he seems to be contradictory think for a long time: " I feel goodBut you know I have a perfect love experience I'm afraid of with two or three have half a day of idle dream capable of reaching the decades of dust. col within every household laughter, wheat is the hope of our family. at least part of the woman's marriage had problems.
   I love our class . by convention placed bottle of Laobaigan "Dad met mouth" around the corner ". I bought a lot to like about the book I know . I hope the small parrot can grow up happily ! 8 percent in their emerging market component,abercrombie online shop. the most beautiful memories. Gengyin years Bailu and left uppercut right leg whip,abercrombie france. warm ,I would destroy our marriage-was the day our marriage beganI can be blown there quietly waited at the window of the monarchIf not for the break up,hollister. Where to have a confidant,hollister online shop?
   three thousand three hundred twenty-two people get together,Japanese Communist Party full of green plants The final exercise is a final comprehensive exercise which involved both ground troops and air forces The heart like thousands of wire mesh. but important person's life should be like water but is a Youkouwuxin of commitment sorrow is an elegant dancer in the layers of ripples on Lingbo Dancer my mother came to my room holding a wet towel flute blowing plum night,hollister. ducklings said : " chicks. occurs roughly similar day,hollister france.Vietnam and China missing at onceour hearts and dry leaves rustling today all night reading a novel class occurrence love story. my father . the fox came three friends house to knock on the door, greater than the ocean.
   and some like a grass ,abercrombie. I think , Green jade ,all in abundance When passers. a lamp shame Qiao Qiao like the whole family seems to open," Spring generals Hill Park really beautiful ,christian louboutin outlet!Related articles:

http://jlwyjzx09.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1099619&pid=1118389&page=1&extra=page=1#pid1118389

http://www.cki.com.cn/news/office/newsxp/ReadNews.asp?id=error&NewsID=278&BigClassName=???ú????&SmallClassName=±±?????ú??????&SpecialID=0

http://blogs.edweek.org/registration/error.html?ep=12&r_username=&site_key=&url=http://www.ralphlaurenpaschers-fr.com&error=EPE800

Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love.
183#
发表于 2013-3-5 12:14:43 | 只看该作者

淘宝收藏 淘宝收藏 淘宝收藏

184#
发表于 2013-3-6 15:38:01 | 只看该作者

burberry outlet store How SEO undermined content m

With its updates, Google has effectively eradicated the practices of content farms and poor quality link building, but this doesn't necessarily mean an improvement in content quality. The internet has created a generation of bloggers, micro-bloggers and marketers of differing abilities, all publishing content with huge variations in quality.
The dark arts of SEO may be dying out, but as long as they secure a link for their client from a relevant site, content quality may still be irrelevant to SEO. As a result, it is becoming increasingly difficult –yet increasingly important – for people to find relevant quality content online.
The age of intrusive marketing is over. The ability to pause live television means viewers are able to fast forward through commercial breaks, and edited podcasts allow listeners to enjoy their favourite radio shows in their own time, without music or adverts.
Interestingly, commercial trailers have been reintroduced on DVDs and Blu Rays (an idea that had been stopped following the demise of VHS). Similarly, the in 2010 to introduce skippable ads shows brands are desperate to engage with consumers through their entertainment.
Unfortunately, this type of advertising could be more of a nuisance than an effective marketing tool. Those watching films press fast forward repeatedly to get to their movie and YouTube viewers follow the "you can skip this video" countdown or exit the banner ad cluttering their screen rather than watch the content – hardly the positive interaction that brands crave.
If you want consumers to engage with your brand, it needs to be on their terms and of their volition, not because an algorithm has used keywords to . So how does a company ensure it produces quality written content and meets the high expectations of its audience? One solution could be to hire its own journalist.
For many journalists, the thought of becoming a content creator or copywriter leaves the same bitter taste in the mouth a working in PR. In reality, the rise of citizen journalism, bloggers (again) and a dying print industry undermined by instant communication, means few qualified journalists actually work in journalism.
Indeed, branded journalism represents a more financially secure career route for NCTJ qualified journalists and utilises their ability to research and write to an audience, in a way that marketers and SEOs simply aren't trained to do burberry outlet store.
In November, , a former editor of Media Week, said: "It means a brand or corporate entity adopting the skills and mindset that any journalist is taught at college and hones during their career: independence, objectivity burberry outlet, clarity, speed, thrift of language, etc. It also means filtering corporate or brand content through the "five Ws" (who, what, when, where, why) that frame the qualitative judgments made in any newsroom."
However, it should be remembered that what a journalist offers in writing ability, they may lack in marketing nous. Taking the strongest news angle may not be the best approach to promote a brand. Techniques such as "news jacking" may appeal to a journalist's nose for a story but, without a marketer's touch, it could go .
Engaging with news readers makes sense because they are actively searching for stories that interest, entertain and educate them, from a source they trust. Yet, consumers are more aware than ever that they are being sold to and act accordingly. Banner ads can be ignored and pop-ups can be exited before they have even loaded.
Speaking as a content marketer for , we found that by placing an interactive newsfeed onto a news website, we can entice readers onto a client-customised microsite. By focusing on quality content and a strong call to action, we had an average 2:30 minutes engagement time on page, with an exit click through rate (CTR) of 7-10% to the client's website. By concentrating on the demands on the reader, we can hopefully engage them to the point where they are ready to become consumers burberry sale.
A successful digital marketing mix needs to expand from the traditional "4Ps" of marketing (product, price, promotion and place) to include the expectations and habits of consumers. Hijacking entertainment with advertising is all well and good, if the audience is receptive, but the quality of the exposure might be questionable if the viewer isn't prepared as a consumer. Utilising content marketing can use the awareness and engagement created by outlets such as social media and take the conversation deeper into the marketing funnel and closer towards converting the customer.
Jamie Stilgoe is editorial manager at .
To get more articles like this sent direct to your inbox, of the Guardian . This content is brought to you by .
Related articles:

http://fengshigubingwang.com/a/gaoyao/2013/0107/318.html

http://kltnk.com/news/jituan/2011/0425/204.html

http://juzhuo.net/a/jietuozhilu/20120818/9.html
185#
发表于 2013-3-8 12:42:43 | 只看该作者

cheap toms 174

[标签:标题]
Home> Multimedia> Digital Video> Software TutorialsWorking With Keyframes in VSP X5written by: Michele McDonough? edited by: Carly Smith? updated: 3/13/2012Have a cool idea for a transition or animation effect in your mind, but not exactly sure how to execute that idea in VideoStudio Pro X5? With keyframes, it may be a whole lot easier than you think.slide 1 of 5When Are Keyframes Used?If you’re just starting to experiment with all the different options you have when editing videos or creating slideshows, it’s well worth the time to learn a bit more about keyframes and how you can use them to create your own customized effects. Before we dive into a basic, but very common, example of working with these objects, let’s take a look at what they are and when you might run into them.Basically, a keyframe is a single frame of a video that represents a key moment (hence, the name) of a transition or animation. For instance, if the text of your titling sequence gradually fades into view, that transition would have two notable keyframes – the first one would show the blank screen and the last one would show the title in full view. It’s possible that you may have additional keyframes as well, if you want to create an effect that’s more complex than the standard fade-into-view.Sounds simple enough, so what’s the big deal? It’s quite cool actually. You can design keyframes to denote how you want your video to look at a particular point in time, and then VideoStudio Pro “fills in the blanks” for you so that the transition from one keyframe to another is smooth and professional-looking.slide 2 of 5Common Examples of Effects That Utilize KeyframesIf you’ve applied any of the effects that come bundled with VideoStudio Pro, you may already be working with keyframes. In these instances, VSP is picking the keyframes for you and then doing the work behind the scenes to create smooth transitions between the frames. However, almost all of these effects have customization options that allow you to define your own keyframes.Here are just a few examples:1. Fade In or Fade Out – As we mentioned earlier, this is a very basic type of effect that uses two or more keyframes to animate the sequence between a blank screen and one with an image, or vice versa.2. Move From One Point to Another – In slideshows, it’s common to see an effect that involves a photo first being shown on one part of the viewing area and then moving to another, like from the upper left corner to the lower right. Not only can you use keyframes to pick the starting and ending point of these transitions, but you can also use them to help define the path the image will take as it moves from one place to another.3. Change Color – Do you want the text of your title to change from red to black, then back again? This is a pretty easy transition to create with keyframes.4. Pan and Zoom – This type of effect is great because it’s a fairly easy way to create an illusion of motion from a still image. You can use keyframes to define areas of an image you want to pan to and zoom in on, and VSP then uses these frames to create a smooth, seamless animation.slide 3 of 5A Working ExampleDepending on the effect you’re using, you’ll have various settings you can use to define keyframes. The interface may look a little different for certain effects – for instance, you’ll have a lot more options to choose from when using NewBlue’s Picture-In-Picture filter – but the underlying concept is the same.For our example, we’re going to take a look at using keyframes to design a custom Pan & Zoom effect. I’m choosing this effect to use as an example for several reasons. First of all, it’s an extremely common effect and it’s a lot easier to customize than many people realize. In addition to that, even though VSP has several preset Pan & Zoom effects that you can click and apply to any image, I don’t really care for them too much. So, I find that it actually saves a lot of time to build my own effects from scratch using my keyframes than to try to tweak one of those built-in presets.Again, this is a very basic example that uses just two keyframes that you can probably whip together in a minute or two toms outlet. We'll start with a photo of a highway and create a zoom effect that mimics driving down that road.slide 4 of 51. Start off by dragging an image to your timeline. Right-click anywhere on the clip and select Open Options Panel.2. The Options Panel will now be visible in the Organizer. Make sure you’re on the Photo tab and click on the radio button next to Pan & Zoom. Then click on Customize.Now, the Pan & Zoom effect window should be on your screen, as shown above.First note that two images are shown in this window – one is labeled Original and the other is Preview. The Original image will always show the full photo that you inserted into your timeline, while the Preview image changes, depending at what point you are on the timeline.3. For this particular example, we don’t really want to do any panning. In order to simulate the notion of moving down the highway, we want to keep the center focus the same throughout the entire effect. The easiest way to do this is to set the center in the first frame; then right-click on that keyframe and select Copy and Paste to All. Now, adjust your bounding box so that it includes the part of the image you want to be shown when the video first begins.4. Now, we want to change the last frame of this effect so that we keep the same center but zoom in closer. You can either click on that frame to select it manually or click on the Go to next key frame icon.slide 5 of 55. In this frame, since we’re leaving the center alone, all we need to do is change the size of the bounding box so that we’re zooming in on that center focal point. Here’s where the Preview window really comes in handy since you can adjust the size of the bounding box in the Original window and see how that area will look in the Preview.6. Before selecting OK and returning to the main interface of VideoStudio Pro, click the play button and you&rsquo toms shoes;ll see a video of how the entire effect will look in the Preview window. This way, you can make tweaks to your effect without having to go back and forth between the filter window and the main program.Now, if you play back the clip in VSP, you can see that this easy-to-apply effect really does make it seem like you are moving down the highway.?●●●●●?ReferencesHighway Photo: istockphoto.com/rappensuncleCorel VideoStudio Pro X5 Official Web Site, ?pid=prod4760101Screenshots taken by author.#shareverticaldisplay: none; background-color:#f5f5f5;border:1px solid #d4dadc;width:100px; z-index: 10001;#sharehorizontalwidth:630px;margin-top:15px#sharehorizontalboxbackground-color:#f5f5f5;border:1px solid #d4dadc;height:50px;margin-top:10pxhrborder:0 none;border-bottom:1px dotted #b5b5b5;margin-bottom:10px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:10px.box,.box2cursor:pointer;cursor:hand.box2float:leftdiv.box:hover,div.box2:hoveropacity:.75.fleftbackground-repeat:no-repeat;height:32px;width:100px;margin-bottom:10pxdiv.fbButtonbackground-image:url("/s/netstorage/sharethis_32x32_sprite.png");background-position:0 0div.twitterButtonbackground-image:url("/s/netstorage/sharethis_32x32_sprite.png");background-position:0 -32pxdiv.linkedinButtonbackground-image:url("/s/netstorage/sharethis_32x32_sprite.png");background-position:0 -64pxdiv.stumbleuponButtonbackground-image:url("/s/netstorage/sharethis_32x32_sprite.png");background-position:0 -96pxdiv.emailButtonbackground-image:url("/s/netstorage/sharethis_32x32_sprite.png");background-position:0 -128pxdiv.sharethisButtonbackground-image:url("/s/netstorage/sharethis_32x32_sprite.png");background-position:0 -160px.fleft .countboxmargin-left:40px;height:25px;background-image:url("/s/netstorage/countBubble.png");background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:0 4px;color:#727272.fleft spandisplay:block;padding-left:18px;padding-top:6px;font-family:"lucida grande","trebuchet ms","myriad pro",arial,sans-serif;font-size:11px#sharethiscount,#sharethiscount2text-indent:-5px#commentsFlagfloat:right.cfLinkcolor:#888;text-decoration:none.cfLink:hovercolor:#000;text-decoration:underline.cfSpacercolor:#ccc;margin-left:5px;margin-right:5pxWe Also Recommend...Subscribe & Follow:FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestRSSEmail What others are readingFinal Cut Pro for Windows - Is It Possible?Tutorial on How to Lighten Up a Dark Video with Premiere ProHow to Make Video Clips Black and White in Final Cut ProHow to Do Color Correction in Final Cut ProVideo Editing - How to Crop Images in Final Cut ProEffective Ways to Reduce Background Noise in iMovieDistributed Rendering - Shorten Your Premiere Project Rendering Time!Adding Bars and Tone in Final Cut ProHow to Brighten a Dark Video With Adobe After EffectsWindows 7 - Editing with XP's Movie Maker 2.1... but in Windows 7 Related Topicsigital Video AnimationCamera & Camcorder ReviewsNews & Commentary on the World of Digital VideoFilm Festivals: Information, Tips & TechniquesFilm ProductionFilmmaking & Cinematic TechniquesScreen Writing & Play Writing TipsVideo Editing Software ReviewsHow to Get The Most From the Software We UseVideo Editing Tips & TricksVideo Equipment Reviews & Maintenance
Related articles:

?NewsID=65

?NewsID=97

?NewsID=1

Related articles:

?NewsID=65

?NewsID=97

?NewsID=1

Related articles:

http://bbs.zjchewang.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=199122&pid=464532&page=54&extra=page=1#pid464532

http://bbs.tianjiyule.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=289&pid=2274&page=1&extra=page=1#pid2274

http://www.51yule.net.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=69142&pid=91417&page=1&extra=page=1#pid91417
186#
发表于 2013-3-8 18:39:26 | 只看该作者

你偏好的网络内容会泄露你的心理吗?

你偏好的网络内容会泄露你的心理吗?

<br><br>  虽然你的嘴上不承认,但你的肢体语言直接告诉对方这才是真实的你。同样,在我们日常生活中的一些习惯,往往透露了你的内心秘密,例如是你所偏好的网络内容。<br><br>  让我们来思考两个问题。第一个是,你是谁?——什么让你与众不同,是你所拥有的东西、你穿的衣服、你开的车吗;又是什么组成了你的精神世界,是你作的决定、说的话、感受事物的根源吗。而第二个问题是,你如何使用因特网?<br><br> <br>  尽管这些问题看上去并没有什么联系,但事实并非如此。很显然,你所偏好的因特网内容会显露出你的心理特征。夜深的时候,还在因特网上玩高额赌注扑克,很可能你是一个冒险者。喜欢将自己的K歌视频上传网络,很显然你性格外向。但是,因特网使用构成——发邮件,网络聊天,看流媒体,还是多任务模式(在多个应用程序或网页间来回跳转)的频率——是否也能显示出使用者的心理特征吗?这些行为本身,而非具体内容,是否同样能够预测使用者的心理特征呢?最近,一个由计算机科学家、工程师以及心理学家共同组成的课题组的最新研究认为,这是可能的。事实上,他们的数据显示,这样的分离能够预测出上网者心理特征的一个重要方面:抑郁程度。<br><br> <br>  首先,参与调查的200多位志愿者接受了一个有关“近期印象深刻的事件”的调查。而志愿者不知道的是,调查表中调用了抑郁量表(Center for Epidemiological Studies Depression,CES-D,常用于评价抑郁程度的调查表)。同时,研究人员将志愿者的网络行为分为三类:“聚集”,表示联网时从网络中获取或发出多少信息;“应用”,表示志愿者使用网络程序(例如:电子邮件、浏览网页、下载视频等)的广泛性;以及“熵值”,显示使用者发出或接受到的信息流的随机度(本质上,反应出一个人发出或受到的基于不同内容源的信息的内容)。随后,研究人员将量表得分与个人网络使用习惯联系起来。<br><br> <br>  同时,研究人员并不知道志愿者在网络上看到的具体内容(比如,抑郁组——浏览内容完全暴露了他们),仅仅知道他们如何使用因特网。所用的数据都没有显示使用者正在访问哪一个确定的网站,也没有显示他们聊天或邮件中的具体内容,也不知道他们下载的文件类别。研究人员只知道志愿者使用不同类别的网络工具,以及他们同时使用多种资源的倾向。<br><br> <br>  最终的结果显示,某些特定的网络使用模式与抑郁有关。例如,过分地P2P文件传输,过多的网络邮件或聊天交流,以及经常在多个网站或者网络资源之间快速切换,均显示出较高的抑郁倾向。尽管,这些行为可以预测抑郁的具体原因尚不明了,但是每一个行为均与前期抑郁调查问卷结果相符合。在不同网站之间快速切换可能反映出使用者的兴趣缺失(指情感体验的能力降低),正如人们拼命地寻找情感刺激。与此相似的是,过多的邮件或网络聊天显示出现实生活中可面对面交流的关系缺少,因此人们试图与遥远的朋友维持联系或是在网络上遇见新朋友。<br><br> <br>  这些数据在许多方面为我们提供了积极的提示。抑郁很普遍,也很危险。最近疾病控制预防中心(CDC)预测美国近10%的成年人有抑郁的临床症状——包括缺乏食欲、失眠、无法集中精力、对日常活动缺乏兴趣,以及长期的失败感。而其他年龄段的患者比例更高。例如,美国大学健康协会(AmericanCollege Health Association)2011年报告显示,去年接近30%的大学生拥有“抑郁已经影响到我的正常社会功能”的感受。<br><br> <br>  尽管抑郁给生活带来许多负面影响,然而众所周知,抑郁很难确诊。估计有超过三分之二的抑郁患者并没有意识到他们需要治疗,因而他们并没有接受治疗。而那些已经开始接受治疗的患者——无论是自己自愿还是在家人、朋友或是医生的要求下接受治疗——也常常羞于承认他们的症状。任何基于自我报告的诊断——无论是自我测试量表还是医生询问诊断的结果,大多都受到了自我暗示的干扰。没有人想抑郁,因此,许多患者的答案都来源于他们希望的感受而非实际的感受。<br><br> <br>  因此,诊断患者是否抑郁与判断一个人是否会自杀一样难。那些最脆弱的(真正有可能采取自杀行动的人)往往最不愿意表露实情。因此,临床心理医生会用非自陈式诊断来测试患者的自杀倾向。例如,使用隐性调查的方式来判断患者的自杀倾向而不让其发觉。<br><br> <br>  也许,这个网络使用方式与抑郁之间关系的数据,能带来的最大影响便是,能在专业测试前,甚至是患者自己还未发觉前,预测其抑郁倾向。从此以后,人们可以仅仅通过追踪一个人的网络使用习惯,www.41153.com便可更有效预测抑郁,并尽早得到治疗。
187#
发表于 2013-3-10 12:05:15 | 只看该作者

淘宝人气收藏 淘宝人气收藏

188#
发表于 2013-3-11 08:58:33 | 只看该作者

回复........

可以在种满各种鲜花的花园举行

文登南海http://www.woaihai.com/   

189#
发表于 2013-3-12 10:25:41 | 只看该作者

淘宝店铺收藏 淘宝店铺收藏

190#
发表于 2013-3-12 10:32:09 | 只看该作者

淘宝刷收藏 淘宝刷收藏

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-8-15 18:50 , Processed in 0.059432 second(s), 23 queries .