浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 1999|回复: 1

Christmas Adventure Lesson14 4a 典范英语

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-21 20:26:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-4-22 12:52 编辑

Lesson 14
Christmas Adventure
     It was Christmas Eve. The children were excited, but Mum was hot and Dad was cross. "Christmas is hard work," said Dad.Dad put up some decorations. He wanted the children to help, but they didn't want to. They were watching television. Dad turned off the television. "Oh!" said Kipper. "We were watching a good programme." "It's time to help," said Dad. Just then Wilf and Wilma came. They had presents for Biff, Chip and Kipper. "We can help later," said Chip. Biff and Chip had presents for Wilf and Wilma. "Don't open them until tomorrow," said Biff. The magic key began to glow. "It's time for a magic adventure," said Chip. "I hope it's a Christmas adventure." The magic took them to the land of father Christmas. "Hooray!" said Wilf. "We can tell Father Christmas what to bring us." The children were excited. They all wanted sqecial presents. "I want a new bike," said Wilf. "I want a new skateboatd," said Biff. The children ran the door bell but nobody came to the door. "That's funny," said Chip. The children looked for Father Christmas but he was not there. "Where is everyone," asked Wilf. The children were disappointed. "It's not fair," said Chip. "I wanted to ask father Christmas for a computer." The children looked for Father Christmas. They came to his house. "Maybe he's in here," said Kipper. The children went inside. An old man was asleep in a chair. "It's Father Christmas," said Wilf. "Why is he asleep in a chair?" Biff looked at the date. "It's the 25th of December," she said. "Father Christmas must be tired. He's been at work all night." Suddenly Father Christmas woke up. "What are you doing here," he asked. "It's Christmas day. Did I forget to call at your house?" Father Christmas hadn't put up his decorations. "I've been too busy. "It's the same every year," he said. Father Christmas had no Christmas dinner. "I didn't have time," he said. "Children want so many presents." The children were sorry for Father Christmas. They found a Christmas tree and put it up. They found some decorations and put them up. "I haven't had decorations up for years," he said. Wilma and Chip made some strawberry jam sandwiches. Father Christmas found some lemonade and  some crackers. Father Christmas put on his red coat. "Ho! Ho! Ho!" he laughed. Everyone cheered. "Thank you," said Father Christmas. "Most children just want things but you've given me a good Christmas."Just then, the key began to glow. "Happy Christmas!" said everyone. "Good bye," said Father Christmas. "Thank you for everything." The magic took the children home. It was Christmas Eve again. "What else can we do to help?" asked Chip.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-21 20:27:35 | 显示全部楼层
还有一些没有打完。
发表于 2012-5-18 12:16:35 | 显示全部楼层
好,应该顶,今后继续努力
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-30 00:00 , Processed in 0.057494 second(s), 28 queries .