浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 1034|回复: 0

The Laughing Princess Lesson17 4a 典范英语

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-29 14:27:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-4-29 16:44 编辑

Lesson 17
The Laughing Princess
     Chip had a new book. It was about a princess who couldn't laugh. Nobody could make her laugh. Chip had an idea. "Try and make me laugh," he said. Biff made a funny face but she couldn't make Chip laugh. She told a funny joke, but she still couldn't make Chip laugh. Kipper had some joke teeth. The joke teeth were new. The teeth went click, click, click. Everyone laughed and laughed. The magic key began to glow. The children ran into Biff's room. The magic took them on a new adventure. The children were in a village. They saw a notice on a tree. It was about a princess who couldn't laugh. Kipper had an idea. He still had the joke teeth. "I can make the princess laugh," he said. The king was in the village. A girl told him a joke. "That's not funny," said the king. "That won't make the the princess laugh. Who's next?" called the king. "I am," said a man. "Oh no," groaned the king. "Not another chicken." The children went to the king. "We can make the princess laugh," they said. “How?" asked the king. The teeth went click, click, click. Everyone laughed and laughed. "That will make the princess laugh," said the king. Kipper dropped the teeth. A dog caught them and ran off with them in it's mouth. "Stop that dog!" shouted the king. "Stop that dog and get the teeth!" Everone ran after the dog. "Get the teeth!" shouted the king. The dog was too fast. Nobody could catch is. "Stop that Dog!" shouted the king. The dog ran this way, and that. People tryed to grab it but it was too fast. "Get the teeth!' shouted Kipper. The king ran after the dog. Everyone ran after the king. The king fell over. The dog saw a bone and it stoped. Chip grabed the dog and the dog droped the teeth. Kipper picked up the joke teeth. Everyone looked at them. The teeth were broken. "Oh no!" said the king. The king put the teeth on a cushion. "What a pity!" he said. "Now they won't make the princess laugh." The princess heard the noise. She looked out of a window. She saw the king and she started to laugh. The king had mud on his clothes. He had the teeth in the cushion. He looked so funny that the princess laughed and laughed. The king looked at the princess. "I've made the princess laugh," he said. Everyone claped and cheered. The magic key began to glow. The magic took the children home, but nobody saw the children go. Everyone was laughing. "What made the princess laugh?" asked Kipper. "I don't kown," said Biff. "But people laugh aat silly things."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 13:44 , Processed in 0.056418 second(s), 28 queries .