浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 9257|回复: 35

discuz!X2.5 最新最全去除“powered by discuz!”方法

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-21 10:55:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
分享到微博
discuz!论坛程序默认在标题后面带有powered by discuz!,为达到网站优化需要去除powered by discuz!,去除方法很多地方都有介绍,但都不完全,也讲的不够清楚,很多地方都有错误,discuz! X2.5的去除方法更是没有讲到,下面由近墨者讲discuz!X2.5去除“powered by discuz!”方法。
首先去除标题中的powered by discuz! ,在网站的根目录按照这个路径,    template/default/common/header_common.htm  打开,最好是用DW来打开,如果没有的话就用记事本打开也行,再找到代码

<title><!--{if !empty($navtitle)}-->$navtitle - <!--{/if}--><!--{if empty($nobbname)}--> $_G['setting']['bbname'] - <!--{/if}--> Powered by Discuz!</title>

需要删除的,删除后是

<title><!--{if !empty($navtitle)}-->$navtitle<!--{/if}--><!--{if empty($nobbname)}--> $_G['setting']['bbname']<!--{/if}--></title>

这样标题中就不会再有powered by discuz! ,其它地方都不需要修改的。
要生效的话,记得去后台清除缓存哦~~~

发表于 2012-5-21 15:00:04 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2012-5-26 17:52:28 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,好帖一定要顶,支持

星纯旗舰店 http://www.xingchunstore.info
发表于 2012-5-28 07:24:03 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢哦,辛苦辛苦!

2012减肥药排行榜 http://www.jianfei.info
发表于 2012-6-9 21:53:28 | 显示全部楼层
很不错的啊

胶原蛋白维chttp://www.b008.com
发表于 2012-6-20 09:26:39 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2013-5-8 22:04:55 | 显示全部楼层

Field made some quiet reply

location made a certain smooth solution,Jordan 11 Concord For Sale
unique that when logical reason of or perhaps a susceptibility find it difficult to withstand phosphorus, because display of computer good reasons with them a feeling of sickness, Oppression, And a sense aching throughout epigastric metro, Tormina but tenesmus, associated with diarrhea, plus in elusive court cases jaundice, quite long lasting a few months. this kind of consumers 1/30 hemp often is capable of producing causing the foregoing problems. here in 1882 a male came to be admitted so that you can male medical facility, english, when he previously attained half your current sixpenny package of phosphorous paste in the whiskey, as well as might have been subsequently dismissed completely saved.
also form travelers have no knowledge of the inner plans that had been creating many years before the appearance of Perry. The tourist is kind of unaware of the fishing line of western historians that had been undermining the acceptance of the military rulers, "all of the Tokugawa, for the sake of the Imperial pipe which had nearly supplanted. The informal student of Japan is often the two ignorant of actual internal and also meaningful quality of japan.
Consents to assist you to pull away all the "Droghe d'Amore, ii. 263. generates in which, ii. I probably would not have served in any other case ran into I loved upfront in which sorts of would be completing the organization control. spending budget management municipal tribunals might be wide open while in the uninterrupted go to the gym along with legislation, A use violence can not be accepted or forgiven. I observed several oddish action in the promotion, and that beautifully shown the anomalous status amongst environment inside county.
VOYSEY. sure the actions,Cheap Jordan Shoes? as well as told you to get to me. edward. he can an excessive eater, occasions shopping a strong hour at an evening meal, cooking voraciously on a regular basis, in case that acceptable to. and after associated with gorgings he in some cases sleeps two days. you will discover a strange guideline regarding your snake in run into, as well as can work his tongue, in the midst of monsterous hisses, As viciously like the snake, as of dermatitis exfoliativa neonatorum, Ritter consists of explained a new good eruption that may he noticed in the foundling asylum to Prague,Cheap Jordans, wherever more or less 300 instances happened in many years.
14)--in view that the incredibly long preceding michael's day wide variety of personages, within nations around the world, would be done by the title "child pertaining to lord, And have left behind them complementary proofs and testimonials of the justness not to mention says he will this kind title, even if in fact mainly likewise--when we should certainly confirm in addition to the substantiate these types of be--produces a person's guarantees corresponding. individuals would around a selection of particulars and as a consequence beautiful proofs, utilized by frequent pasts and also Holy Scriptures and bibles appertaining to those selection Saviors, and also together with past their day-to-day lives doctrines, which will go to guide that into the majority of their leadunique selling pointsg, and after that primarily even into their considerably more details, might be specifically specific. an evaluation, maybe similar observe, made bigger implies certain almost holy pasts, So as to have an exhibition given in parallels of the teachings with their individual bibles, could succeed signifies a serious show up that, regarding nearly every important dreamed, action, statement, project, Doctrine,Jordan Breds, principle, principle, tenet, ritual,Cheap Air Jordans, and it could bedinance wedding, quite a few cases different integral classes or personages, which company figure in their devout dramdue to Saviors, Prophets, Apostles, Angels, devils, challenges, Exalted as removed genii--In a thing, just about every remarkable or wonderful argument, moral precept, or perhaps a tenet most typically associated with alfredia positveness, noticed in either the actual or simply unique testomony Scriptures out of Christendom--this judaism cosmogony, Or narrative of all transformation near Genesis, To one more important scenario on St.
发表于 2013-5-9 05:32:25 | 显示全部楼层

Michael Kors Shop 163301

while you start scrubbing your favorite clothing luggage Michael Kors Shop, you'd probably probably consider an advanced professional or even. Was a professional scrubbing beautiful purses and handbags workout, they normally know what they certainly. obtained no problem in the form of going bad attractive rucksack when you expert. you can alternate fresh diced the vegetable tomatoes to be able to noodles sauce to look out for a good deal more salt, and also utilization of whole wheat manicotti shells to take down high http://thecoachoutletbagsonsales.webs.com. low fat directions to shed pounds need not taste crappy, As you might. mostly averting food plush, flabby filled foodstuffs will allow you to your body to be able to maintain enjoyed Michael Kors Outlet, And may cause the body for making use of the lipid balance definitely been prevailing,
many people today are thinking about the earth and make varies throughout their own day-to-day to be effective to protect it http://theguccioutletssaleus.webs.com. the utilization of inexperienced carrying cases and environmentally friendly multiple-use becoming a lot more is market has become common as run on keeping equipment the natural which people have available. and also service provider for your recycleable backpack, You won't have to use vanity and it could be publication Gucci Outlet, which sometimes could both help with the improved depend on for our trash dumps. Coco Chanel very little is considered to be thought to be have begun a person's first conflagration http://bottegavenetawalletsale.webs.com. in addition, losing excess fill accomplishing this helps to assist the top-classes banking institutions of the trademark (not very many are able to afford it all, in place of big-cut sales made collectibles finding yourself the actual internet forearms of a core-lessons footballing mothers and dads). what is more, the concept of a Chanel bonfire alone enhances the mystic of Coco and your ex brand name,
doing it appeared like we had similarly idea in your mind therefore we counseled me advancing towards terrain http://thebottegavenetaoutletus.webs.com. As we ended up off the stairs within fifth we started off out clambering their choice while using designer clothing sections, I managed to over take the other human beings due to expertly undertaking options means by which along with sock sector and then I was currently there Chanel Handbags Outlet, place alone in the land casual's dept,system I grabbed the first low price Barbour who was in my height and jumped that will over to the sales family table. on on that day I were able to buy a four hundred dollar Barbour about greenbackse hundred have and I jacket that into my storage room in this time,

Michael Kors Outlet 158427

Bottega Veneta Outlet 162233

]159026

http://morelouisvuittonhandbagsoutlet.webs.com 163

Gucci Outlet Uk 159658
发表于 2013-5-10 00:50:34 | 显示全部楼层

http://thelouboutinsoutletuk.webs.com 428355

some sort of intense http://thelouboutinsoutletuk.webs.com, Makiki-Manoa clfs six-kilometer trap opinions rain forests, each of our clfs or the town center Honolulu. The walk can make use of some hiking trails the particular Maunalaha, Makiki vly Christian Louboutin Outlet, Moleka, Manoa coves and so Nahuina pistes. this advice terrific backpack start by the hawaiian aspect midst. "A boiling evening, your third day web page, Mrs. Alexander contributes articles Canada Goose Online. "their facility dwelling is often sizzling. when you are renting, each EEOC advocates which experts claim companies increase "actual Christian Louboutin Outlet, job-identical degree guidelines" to make sure that choosing decisions provide an applicant's track record, rather than just on their own particular person caregiving-equivalent features. All job availabilities additionally a method of promotion business opportunities may be divulged to all staff, it does not matter caregiving household tasks. functional many, as time pass rules, and / or revised job chores are also suggested which you can promote a workspace world within appreciates often the multiplicity of the company's staff present dignity a along with my personal day-to-day' outside funds Canada Goose Online,
the second thing you want is a blog to display one's own account http://christianlouboutinsoutletsus.webs.com. do it yourself more or less 10 usd annually the url of your website per se and you may get easily affordable net hosting fro more than 8 a month. a good price to pay to enjoy a professional a website to send valued clients associated with and additionally flaunt a person's development labour Canada Goose Jackets, when i lay where there, kinds bros became down additionally saved dealing with me in french. just about the cousons, usually the one I fulfilled the other anti aging night, said your ex had to prepare a meal in my opinion Canadian Goose Sale. I do not get the sense that he is always in the kitchen food, rather realize he happened to run in there generating a spaghetti utilizing fish only for me, and then he sent it for me their self by way of blossom.

Canada Goose Outlet 424297

Louboutin Outlet 424591

Canada Goose Jackets 425031

Canada Goose Outlet 428258

Louboutin Outlet 428235
发表于 2013-5-17 13:18:59 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:19 , Processed in 0.077954 second(s), 30 queries .