浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 567|回复: 1

Brain P. Cleary的搞笑英语语法Grammar绘本共8本在线阅读

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-31 10:35:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Brain P. Cleary的搞笑英语语法绘本这一系列的最大风格是:把枯燥的语法知识绘本化,用好似单人相声的语言风格把某个语法点的关键内容娓娓道来,读起来语言非常流畅、具有韵律感。

另外,Brain Gable的绘画风格也给人不一样的感觉:总觉得到处都是尖尖的,不管是文字还是图片,不过,说实话,如果仔细研究那些图,确实没觉得每一笔就那么尖尖的,甚至还觉得笔触还挺圆润,呵呵,可能是文字的风格导致产生这种尖尖的整体视觉效果吧,总之,确实很奇特,看一眼就可能会喜欢,呵呵。

看看Brain P. Cleary这系列语法绘本的风格吧:

160724555g421tf4gpg6y5.jpg

Brain P. Cleary的搞笑英语语法Grammar绘本 A Lime, a Mime, a Pool of Slime
Brain P. Cleary的搞笑英语语法Grammar绘本 A Mink, A Fink, A Skating Rink
Brain P. Cleary的搞笑英语语法Grammar绘本 Dearly, Nearly, Insincerely - What is an Adverb
Brain P. Cleary的搞笑英语语法Grammar绘本 Hairy, Scary, Ordinary -What is an Adjective
Brain P. Cleary的搞笑英语语法Grammar绘本 How Long or How Wide - A Measuring Guide
Brain P. Cleary的搞笑英语语法Grammar绘本 How Much Can a Bear Bear
Brain P. Cleary的搞笑英语语法Grammar绘本 I and You and Don't Forget Who -What is a Pronoun
Brain P. Cleary的搞笑英语语法Grammar绘本 More about Adjectives
发表于 2013-7-31 12:32:42 | 显示全部楼层

glow sticks have entered the mainstream

The at any time trendy ball earrings from that era ended up nicely matched along with a ball model bracelet  Nice leather-based bracelets which use beads, wooden or coconut fibers are also in vogue It is usually quite simple to distinguish the genuine silver bracelets in the imitation types when you're investing in them from your online keep Cartier diamond Take pleasure in 18K few bracelets This kind of bracelet is very well-known and be cherished by lots of well-known stars
He liked to identify a brass bracelet in his motion pictures and that supported his image for a robust hero So your bracelet wardrobe can be what at any time you want Cartier the same as an elusive magician who put over a ray of sunshine flickering moonlight Allure bracelets won't ever head out of trendGlow sticks first of all became big news for the period of the late eighties additionally, the minority dance scene
There are numerous bracelets for guys developed from several gorgeous important or alloy metals that come about to become crafted just appropriate for boardroom attractiveness There are a lot of most people around the planet that have begun to put on these rubber bracelets with gustoHandmade Jewellery Handcrafted Earrings and Bracelets will be the Appropriate Different Presents for womenHandmade jewellery is charming and diverse with broad types of crafting tips,Pandora Charms Cheap, materials and varieties around in nearly every price variety I used a few hundred on my number one bracelet Glow stick bracelets and necklaces are what seen on all people out in the club in the intervening time
Looking for charms and sifting through the vast assortment of shades,Pandora Charms UK, styles,A (2712),Pandora Sales, designs,additionally,Pandora Jewellery Sale, and themes is exhilarating I used a few hundred on my number one bracelet It's not preferable to acquire jewelry products from some stalls on streets But now,glow sticks have entered the mainstream, and they are a confident way to brighten up any club night time The acrostic bracelets just where the initial letter of each gemstone spelled a phrase of friendship ended up extremely preferred
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:28 , Processed in 0.070160 second(s), 35 queries .