浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 464|回复: 0

小当英文小说连载2

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-4 00:53:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
662b9669gcc138330b298&690.jpg Chapter 2 The Swan Maiden
The evil magician didn’t know who the swan maiden was. She is the princess of birds, and the goddess of fairy birds and happiness. She was watching the magician from her crystal ball. When a rainbow comet fell down from the ceiling and the swan maiden quickly grabbed a glass jar and let the comet fell in the jar. She sealed the top quickly .So the comet was trapped in side.
“I’m ready!” she muttered to herself. She picked up the jar, stood up and went out. She found the evil magician outside the cave with the key around his neck. The magician said: “Who are you?” She answered him calmly: “I am the swan maiden, princess of birds. Why do you want the key?” The magician said: “No why!” The swan maiden ignored the magician. She said: “KOOZ ALA AMAHT!” The dragons suddenly woke up! The evil magician roared with furious, and the maiden laughed!(You can see how powerful she is)
Then there was a terrible FIGHT! In the fight, the furious magician was about to say a spell but the happy maiden saw him and she quickly thought of an idea to protect herself, she let the rainbow comet fly out of the jar and hit the magician right in the face! The magician was shocked by how powerful the maiden was! He staggered backward and the golden key fell from his pocket. He screamed: “NOOOOOO!” but ten little fairies appeared out of the sky! They grabbed the key and gave it to the swan maiden. She tied the chain around her neck and said a spell: “MOAH SAH death!” and the magician was gone. In his place was just a little pile of ashes.
The fairies yelled: “Hooray……
the magician was defeated! Thank you my princess!” She smiled: “I didn’t mind of being helpful."
The fairies hugged her.
662b9669gcc1382d62436&690.jpg

大小写不分的孩纸哇,小精灵画的好好笑。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 00:33 , Processed in 0.059767 second(s), 31 queries .