浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 2802|回复: 1

Lesson 21 Don't Be Silly 4a 典范英语

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-9 14:56:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-6-30 20:08 编辑

Everyone was in the playground. Nadim got a suprise. It was a plastick snake. He had bought it on holiday. Mrs May called everyone inside. Anneena had an idea. She wanted to play a trick on Mrs May. "Leave the snake here," she said. The children went inside. Mrs May told them to sit down. "Mrs May! Mrs May!" called Anneena. "I can see a snake in the playground." "I can see it too!" said Wilf. Everyone said they could see it. Mrs May looked outside. "There is a snake outside," she said. Mrs May gave Anneena a plastic bag. She told her to put the snake in the bag. "Oh, Mrs May, you knew it was a plastic snake!" said Biff. "Now for my snake," said Mrs May. "What snake is that?" asked Biff.   "The adder!" said Mrs May. "You can all do some addition sums!" Everyone was doing addition sums. The sums were hard. Then Wilf looked outside. "Look!" he yelled. There was a donkey in the playground. "It's a donkey!" called Anneena. "Mrs May! Mrs May!" everyone called. "There's a donkey in the playground!" Mrs May looked cross. "Is it made of plastic too?" she said. "It's true, Mrs May," said Wilf. "Look out of the window." Mrs May looked out of the window. She saw the donkey. "Someone will have to catch it," said Wilf. "Mrs May can catch it with a plastic bag," called Nadim. Mrs May was cross. "Don't be silly, Nadim," she said. "Should we phone Animal Rescue?" asked Biff. "That's a good idea, Biff." said Mrs May. "Sit quitely while I go to the phone." At playtime, the children talked about the donkey. "It was easy to catch," began Wilf. "But then it wouldn't move," said Anneena. "Two people pulled it," began Chip. "And two people pushed it," said Biff. "We didn't do any more work," said Nadim. "Well it's time to work now," said Mrs May. "You can learn to spell something." "Spell what?" asked Anneena. "Donkey," said Mrs May. Everyone was doing spelling. Wilf looked into the playground.  "Look!" he yelled. There was a goose outside. "It's a goose," said Anneena. "Mrs May! Mrs May! There's a goose in the playground!" Mrs May looked cross. "Don't be silly, Anneena," she said. "It's ture, Mrs May," said Chip. "Look out of the window." Mrs May looked out of the window. "Oh my goodness," she said. "But it may not be a goose. It may be a gander." "Will you call animal resxue?" asked Biff. "Yes," said Mrs May. "But I'm going to shoo it on to the field. It can't stay in the playground." The children wanted to help. "No," said Mrs May. "Sit quietly." She went outside and waved her arms at the gander. The gander looked at Mrs May. Then it began to chase her. "The gander has pecked Mrs May on the botum!" yelled Biff. Mrs May came inside. "Are you all right, Mrs May?" asked Anneena. "Yes thank you," said Mrs May. "I've got a joke," said Nadim. "What fruit do ganders like?" "We don't kown," said Chip. "Goose berrys!" laghed Nadim.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-9 14:57:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-6-30 19:32 编辑

一部分没有打好。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 16:27 , Processed in 0.062348 second(s), 28 queries .