浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 1591|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Lesson1 Paris Adventure 4b 典范英语

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-6-22 13:14:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-6-29 15:55 编辑

The children were doing a project on France. Mrs May should them some pictures of Paris. "We are doing a project on France," she said. After school, Mum came to meet Biff and Chip. Biff had a picture of Paris. "We are doing a project on France," she said. Later, Nadim and Anneena came to play with Biff and Chip. Anneena had a model of the Eiffle Tower. "I kown," said Chip. "Let's paint the French flag." He got a big sheet of paper and they began to paint it. Suddenly, the magic key began to glow. It was time for an adventure. "Oh no!" said Biff. "I want to finish painting the flag." The magic took them back in time. It took them to a busy town. "There're no cars," said Chip. "This must be a long time ago." "I kown where we are," said Biff. "We are in Paris. Look at all the flags." Anneena was exited. "We can see the Eiffle Tower," she said. The children looked for the Eiffle Tower but they couldn't find it. "Are you sure this is Paris?" asked Chip. Nadim asked a police man. "Do you kown where the Eiffle Tower is?" he asked. "There is no such thing." Anneena asked a lady. "Do you kown where the Eiffle Tower is?" she asked. "The Eiffle Tower!" said the lady. "There is no such thing." "I kown why we can't find the Eiffle Tower," said Biff. "It hasn't been invented." Just then, they saw a man. He was pulling a cart. "Will you help?" asked the man. "I can't get the cart up this step." The children helped the man pull the cart into a hall. "This is my model," said the man. "What is it?" asked Nadim. "It is a touch," said the man. "It will be taller then all the houses in Paris. "People will see it for mails. Here is a picture. It will look like this." The children looked round the hall. There were lots of models. "It's a competision," said Chip. "I kown wich one will win. The Eiffle Tower." "But I can't see the Eiffle Tower," said Nadim. Some people began to look at the models to see which was the best. "Everone will see my torch for mails. at night, the top will light up like this." He pluged in the torch. There was a loud bang. The top of the torch blew off. Then it fell over with a crash. "Ah!" said the man. "It needs a little work." Anneena had an idea. She began to lift the broken torch. "Help me everyone," she said. The children turned the torch upside down. "What does it look like to you?" asked Anneena. "It looks like the Eiffle Tower," said Biff. She spoke to the man. "Excuse me," she said. "Why not make the torch in to a tower." "Excuse me," said Anneena. "But is you name Eiffle?" "Brilliant!" said the man. "Brilliant!" Just then, the magic key began to glow. "I wonder if that was Monsieur Eiffle," said Biff. "And if that was how the Eiffle Tower was invented," said Nadim.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 11:58 , Processed in 0.069447 second(s), 28 queries .