浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 1418|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Lesson3 The Stolen Crown Part2 4b 典范英语

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-7-2 17:40:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-7-3 16:08 编辑

Have you read Part 1?
     "These children stole the crown," said Lord Kent. "Throw them in prison." "Stop!" said Henry. "I don't think they stole my crown." Henry spoke to the guards. "Who has been in this wood today?" he asked. "You and Lord Kent," said a guard. "Nobody could have taken it out of this room," said the other guard. "We search every one." "The children took it," said Lord Kent. "We didn't take it," said Biff. "And nobody else could get in from the outside." Chip saw something on the floor. It was a broken Arrow. He asked Henry to lend him the magnifying glass. "Someone tied string in the window," said Chip. "I think I kown how the crown was stolen. Someone was in this room. Then someone outside the castle shot an arrow throw the window. It had string tide to it. The person in the room put the string through the crown. Then they tide the string round this bar in the window. The crown slid down the string. Then the person in the room untide the string and left. It was easy." "I kown who stole the crown," said Henry. "You, Lord Kent. You wants to stop me being the king." Suddenly, Lord Kent ran off. "Ha!" he shouted. "You will not be king. I will. You have lost the crown." "Catch him!" shouted Henry. "Don't let him get away." Biff and Chip grabed Lord Kent's clocke and pulled him over. "Throw him in prison!" shouted Henry. Henry ran out of the castle. "Come on!" he called to Biff and Chip. "We have to get my crown back." Suddenly, Henry stoped running. Two men were searching for something in the grass. "Keep down," hissed Henry. "Don't let them see us." "What are they looking for?" asked Biff. One man took the crown out of a bag. "This is bad news," he said. "The bigest jewel in the crown is missing." "We must find it," said the other man. "Lord Kent will think we have stolen it." "It must be here," said the first man. "I hope it didn't fall in the moat." Chip had an idea. In his pocket was a glass bead. "Is this the jewel?" he asked. "No," said Henry. "The jewel is much bigger." "Give Biff the magnifying glass, Henry," said Chip, "and stay where you are." Biff and Chip went up to the men. Biff held the magnifying glass over the bead. "Are you looking for this big jewel?" she said. "We have just found it." Suddenly, Biff dropped the bead. The men bent down to get it. She grabbed the crown and Chip pushed the men into the moat. Splash! Biff through the crown to Henry. "Don't drop it!" yelled Chip. "Now run! You can be king after all." "I am glad I'm not a king," said Chip. "You just can't trust anyone." "But you can trust the magic key," said Biff. "It's glowing." "Henry was just a boy," said Chip. "I wonder if he was king for a long time." "Who kowns," said Biff. "I wonder if he found that missing jewel."
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2012-7-3 19:15:36 | 只看该作者
冒泡一下。学习了

SEO网站优化一对一网上培训

课程内容:HTML简单应用,网站建设,站内优化,域名空间IDC、SEO站外优化,网络营销实践、流量提升、提高流量转化率
咨询电话:  13974993045   咨询QQ:370886621
3#
发表于 2012-7-7 20:34:08 | 只看该作者
好长啊!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 17:04 , Processed in 0.063831 second(s), 28 queries .