浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 11980|回复: 46

我打的典范英语

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-10 15:30:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-7-8 13:56 编辑

Lesson 1
The Dragon Dance
      Mrs May made a dragon. The children helped her. Mrs May painted the head. The children painted the body. The dragon had a long body. The children liked the dragon. They wanted to do the dragon dance. The children got inside the body. Mrs May helped them. “It’s made of paper,” said Mrs May. “Be careful.” Anneena was inside the head. “Be careful,” said Mrs May. “Don’t tear the paper.” The mums and dads came. The children did the dragon dance. “What a good dragon,” said everyone. Oh no! The dragon dance went wrong. The dragon tore in half. The children were upset. “Never mind,” said Mrs May. “It was only made of paper.” Anneena’s mum had an idea. She told the mums and dads. “What a good idea,” they said. The mums and dads made a dragon. They made a long body. They made a big head. The dragon looked wonderful. The children were pleased. They wanted to do the dragon dance. The children went into town. They did the dragon dance. “Come to the school fair,” said Chip. “What a lot of people,” said Mrs May. “Thanks to the dragon.”
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 15:32:51 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-7-8 13:56 编辑

Lesson 2
The Flying Elephant
     Mum went shopping. She took the children. The children looked up. There was an elephant on the roof. The elephant looked funny. The elephant was fat. The children laughed. “Look at that fat elephant,” they said. “An elephant?” said Mum. “Don’t be silly.” There was a storm. The wind blew. It rained and rained. It was a bad storm. The wind was strong. It blew the elephant away. The children went to school. The elephant was in the playground. The children laughed. The children told Mrs May. “Look at that fat elephant,” they said. “An elephant?” said Mrs May. “Don’t be silly.” The children liked the fat elephant. They wanted it to stay. “Sorry,” said the man. “We want it back.” “Look at the fat elephant,” said Biff. “It’s a flat elephant now,” said Wilma.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 15:35:43 | 显示全部楼层
Lesson 8
The Den
     The children were by the stream. Wilf had an idea. Wilf found some sticks. “Let’s make a den,” he said. “Put the sticks like this.” They all found some sticks. Chip found lots of branches and Wilma found some straw. Biff found some logs. “We can sit on them inside the den,” she said. The children sat in the den but it began to rain. The rain splashed into the den. “I’m getting wet,” said Kipper. “We’re all getting wet,” said Dad. “It’s time to go.” “Can we come back soon?” asked Biff. It rained all week. The children couldn’t go out to play. They wanted the rain to stop. They wanted to go back to the den. The rain stoped. The children went back to the den. “Oh no!” said Wilma. “We can’t play in the den!” “Shh!” said Wilf.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 15:36:32 | 显示全部楼层
Lesson 9
Dad’s Jacket
     The children put some tables outside. They wanted to help Children in Need. Chip made a poster. It said, “Help Children in Need”. Biff and Nadim had some plants. Kipper and Wilma had some clothes. Wilf had some books. Anneena had a good idea. She invented a game. Dad looked at Anneena’s game. “Let me have a go,” he said. A man put Dad’s jacket on. “It’s a good fit,” he said. “It’s five pounds,” said Wilma. The man bought the jacket. Dad looked for his jacked. “Oh no!” said Wilma. “I’m sorry. A man bought it.” Dad ran after the man. “Stop!” he called. “That’s my jacket.” “No, it’s my jacket,” said the man. “Give me the pounds for it.” “Oh no,” said Dad. He gave the man ten pounds. The man gave the jacket to Dad. The man gave Wilma ten pounds. “It’s for Children in Need,” he said.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 15:38:14 | 显示全部楼层
Lesson 10
Stuck in the Mud
The children went for a walk. It was a muddy walk. “What a muddy path!” said Biff. “Baa! Baa!” “What was that?” asked Chip. “Baa! Baa!” “ What is that?” asked Wilma. “It’s a sheep,” said Dad. “Put Floppy on a lead.” “Oh no!” said Chip. “A sheep is stuck in the mud.” The sheep couldn’t get out. The mud was too deep. “Help me get it out,” said Dad. Dad went to help the sheep. He sank into the mud. Wilma and Chip went to help. They sank into the mud. Dad pushed. Wilma and Chip pulled. They got the sheep out. “Baa! Baa!” went the sheep. Wilma and Chip were muddy. Dad had lost a boot. Wilma went to get Dad’s boot. “Help!” said Wilma. “Now I’m stuck!”
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 15:38:55 | 显示全部楼层
Lesson 11
Look Smart
     Mum had been shopping. Biff had a new dress. Chip had a shirt and Kipper had a new top. Biff looked at the dress. “Put it on,” said Mum. “I want you to look smart.” Kipper looked at the top. “Put it on,” said Mum. “I want you to look smart.” “Come here, Chip,” said Mum. “Put on this shirt.” “I know,” said Chip. “You want me to look smart.” Dad came in with a tray. He fell over a bag. A cup fell over. Some chocolate went over Kipper’s top. “Oh no!” said Kipper. “Chocolate all over my top.” Biff sat down. She sat on Mum’s lipstick. “Oh no!” said Biff. “Lipstick on my dress.” Floppy ran in with muddy paws. He jumped up at Chip. “Oh Floppy!” said Chip.” “Mud all over my shirt.” “I can put on my old top,” said Kipper. “No,” said Mum. “I want you all to look smart.” “Smart clothes,” said Mum. “Put them on.” The children put them on. They set off for the party. A lorry went by. Splash! “What a good job,” said Dad. “Nobody looks smart.”
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 16:52:22 | 显示全部楼层
Lesson 12
Tug of War
     The children went to the park. They went with Mum and Dad. They went to the stream. Chip saw a rope. It was by a tree. Dad had an idea. “We can skip,” he said. He tied the rope to the tree. Dad and the children began to skip. “Go on, jump!” said Mum. “Jump! Jump! Jump!” They all jumped. They jumped too soon. Whoops! They all fell over. Mum had an idea. “Let’s have a tug of war,” she said. Dad threw the rope over the stream. Mum went over the brige. The children began to pull. Mum and Dad began to pull. “Easy,” said Wilf, and he let go. Mum and Dad pulled and pulled. “Easy,” said Wilma, and she let go. Mum and Dad pulled and pulled. “Easy,” said Biff and Chip, and they let go. “Pull,Dad!” called Wilma. “Easy,” said Kipper. “Look at me.” He pulled Mum and Dad into the stream. “Easy,” said the man.

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 16:53:07 | 显示全部楼层
Lesson 13
Lucky the Goat
Adam and Yasmin went on holiday. They stayed with grandmother. Grandmother had a party. Everyone wanted to come. Grandmother had a kid goat. The kid was called Lucky. Yasmin looked after Lucky. She gave her a bottle. She gave her a cuddle. She played with her every day. The holiday was over. Yasmin was sad. Adam had spots. They couldn’t go on the aeroplane. “Chicken pox,” said the doctor. “Come back in two weeks.” “Lucky!” said Yasmin.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 16:54:00 | 显示全部楼层
Lesson 14
Yasmin and the Flood
     Yasmin couldn’t sleep. The rain woke her up. Yasmin went downstairs. “Oh help!” she said. Mum and Dad came downstairs. “Oh help!” said Dad. The shop was flooded. Everything was wet. “What a mess!” said Yasmin. The cloth was wet. They took the cloth outside. “Hang it up to dry,” said Yasmin. Everyone helped. The sun came out. “It looks lovely,” said everyone. “Let’s have a party,” said Yasmin. Every one was happy.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 16:54:41 | 显示全部楼层
Lesson 15
Mosque School
     Yasmin went to a mosque school. Adam wanted to go. But he was too little. He wanted to look inside. Adam couldn’t see. He climbed on the lamp post. Adam got stuck. “Oh no!” said his Mum. “Help!” called Adam. Everyone ran to help. The firemen came. They got Adam out. “You can go to mosque school,” said Grandad. “Hooray!” said Adam.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:30 , Processed in 0.064102 second(s), 29 queries .