浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

典范拼读教程第1册全册和第二册1-10课动画视频目录

[复制链接]
1031#
发表于 2013-2-25 15:26:46 | 只看该作者
卧室在生活中起到的重要作用,不用“科技紫微星座网”强调,大家都心中了然,可以说生命中至少有1/3的时间需要它的陪伴,尤其在夫妻生活中,它更是我们表达爱意的秘密基地。因此大家都会格外重视卧室装修。

首先就来讲讲卧室中影响夫妻感情的颜色禁忌:

1、主色调不宜大面积使用红色或黑色,这两种都是极端的颜色,看久了会使人的情绪也变得冲动极端起来,不利于健康,更容易引起夫妻间战火不断,稍有不顺,两人就能暴跳如雷,甚至大打出手。

2、墙是纯白的,那么家具、窗帘就不能再选用全白或全黑色。现在很多人对哥特式风格很着迷,不仅穿着妆容上讲究黑与白,连房间的装修也都是统一的黑色和白色。虽然时尚,但在风水上却是大禁忌,除非你想让夫妻间的相处变成相敬如冰。

3、夫妻卧室中也不宜大量选用粉红色。粉红色虽可以增加罗曼蒂克的情调,却也易使人情绪不安,易发生口角之争;且有招惹桃花之意,易引发第三者,或是使得双方都疑神疑鬼,怀疑对方出轨。

4、墙面最好不要刷成同一个颜色,一是难免单调,二来无论是哪种颜色太过都会让人感到茫然,视野不清。一般很多家庭都会将四面墙都刷成白色,这时你也可以用其他颜色的落地窗帘来装饰一面墙,或是用墙贴、装饰画等来中和。

5、也不宜将四面墙都弄得色彩斑斓,让人眼花缭乱,住久了就会心神难安,忍不住往外跑。

6、天花板绝不能用深色系,以免造成压迫感,使得夫妻俩总有郁闷之气集结心中。

有利于增进夫妻感情的色彩搭配:

地板:原木色最佳,能使人心境平和,令夫妻感情稳定,家具用此色也比较适宜。

天花板:白色或尽量使用最浅的颜色,以达到天清地浊的风水效果,让夫妻相处显得轻松愉悦。若墙体选择白色,天花板就一定要用白色,总之,天花板的颜色一定不能比墙体颜色深。

窗帘:窗帘的颜色最好根据窗户的方位来定。

窗户开在东方,有太阳照射,窗帘颜色宜选用深色一点,用青、碧、绿色系或木质窗帘来稳定心绪最为适宜;窗户朝西,则可选择奶白、米黄、鹅黄等纯净的浅色系列;窗户在南,浅紫色、蓝色系列都比较不错; 窗户落在北方,一般阳光照射不足,可采用淡红、浅橘等饱和度不高的暖色调,能增加夫妻间温暖和煦之感。

家具:家具的颜色选择最好是统一色系,即便不统一也别衣柜来个大红色,床来个碧绿色,梳妆台又是金黄色……弄个大反差。

白色+红色的搭配,可提升热情,刺激性欲;

白色+橘色的搭配,可增强夫妻的互动性,提升活力;

白色+紫色,就可提升对彼此的探索欲,维持神秘感和新鲜感;

白色+灰色,夫妻间的相处会变得温和,能相互谦让,这个比较适合个性比较强烈的夫妻;

鹅黄色、浅黄色等色系则可使得夫妻关系变得明朗愉快;

偏浅的绿色、蓝色则可提升安全感,让夫妻关系变得更为舒适。

墙体:除非是光线特别充足,卧室的墙面最好不要用厚重的颜色,以免给人沉闷压抑感。除了常用的白色,将一两面墙刷成米黄、浅绿、淡蓝、浅紫等浅色系或是贴简洁图案的墙纸都比较合适,突显温馨甜蜜之感。

编后语:重视并不代表你就一定能做对哦!除了装修风格、家具摆放的位置等方面需要注意,卧室的色彩搭配也是风水中需要特别留意的地方,若色彩运用不当,夫妻感情可会大大受损!

爱丽舍墙贴--小钱也能让家大变样
如今,越来越多的年轻人在装修时开始注重个性化的元素,都想加入自己的创作思想和理念。于是,和墙贴就开始大行其道。
爱丽舍墙贴价格低。有400个品种,一般墙贴的价格在几元到几十元不等,相对墙纸,手绘墙成本较低,但是就少了一点手绘的味道,
没有手绘墙的随意性,灵活性,艺术性。
您好 爱丽舍墙贴 欢迎转发 分享
QQ1822463687 旺旺.爱丽舍工作室 加我啊 嘻嘻,http://shop.paipai.com/1049779043
能麻烦亲帮忙点一下 收藏店铺 可以吗?
O(∩_∩)O谢谢您了[size=+0]

1032#
发表于 2013-2-25 15:51:45 | 只看该作者

DSTT jealousy

[Beat] not only rape! Every day, jealousy,DSTT, India India not stop Kyoko to women ... retaliation from the students who received a murder rape brutal that occurred last year in New Delhi, appeal to respect the human rights of women and the prevention of sexual crimes demonstration to protest government I have deployed,ipad2 ケース おしゃれ Originally. However, vicious crime that targets women is not the only rape. Are frequent incidents of violent crazy man in jealousy and revenge is making a strong acid,iphone4 ケース ポールスミス, such as the face of the woman, trying to destroy the life. Angry sweetness enforcement, victims are screaming to subsidize the cost of treatment. Had been Abise the acid in the face from her husband (35) was drunk (Iwata, Tomoo New Delhi, a picture) Mr. Jaya Lakshmi who lives in the suburbs of Bangalore, Karnataka State in southern India was in 2003. Husband &quot,iphone4 ケース トリーバーチ  latter half "is said violence to me all the time,iphone4 ケース トリーバーチ, had been innocently the money. Been rejected. Evening,フェンディ 時計, was asked to present her jewelry in my being wanted alcohol expenses, and go home again, I You are going to remarry husband who distrust was messing up the face showered with acid to me,フェンディ バック, "says Jaya Lakshmi was recalled on the phone this way,r4i sdhc br&gt.
1033#
发表于 2013-2-25 19:44:56 | 只看该作者
说的不错!

增城最大论坛地址 www.nanhua8.com
1034#
发表于 2013-2-25 19:44:56 | 只看该作者
说的不错!

增城最大论坛地址 www.nanhua8.com
1035#
发表于 2013-2-25 20:01:13 | 只看该作者

Like zee dth.

The concept is simple and entertaining too,Alexander Mcqueen Scarf.
  ?Each person is different and the roles they play may be same but the way they do it differs completely though the bold designs are still prominent,Alexander Mcqueen Scarf. resulting in a full and rich look,Charlotte Olympia shoes. there will be membership websites,Alexander Mcqueen Skull, In order to make The Last Godfather download from such websites,Alexander Mcqueen; one needs to join them as a member." This error message will not allow you to open the database file and will make all the records inaccessible to you,isabel marant. These client computers can also make modifications to the records saved in that database of Microsoft Access application,Alexander Mcqueen Skull. the people of the invention is one more lost people,mbt shoes. However,isabel marant, Like zee dth,Isabel Marant Chaussures.
1036#
发表于 2013-2-25 20:58:51 | 只看该作者
爱丽舍墙贴有限公司组建于2008年11月,我们是专门从事手绘涂鸦墙贴的设计团队,定期更新效果图的设计,与客户紧密的交流使我们更加明确客户的需求和时下所流行的各种专修格调,以达到更好的贴图效果。
由于我们是专业从事墙贴设计,我们的设计团队对图案拥有最大的关注度和专业精神,以保证图案的质量,以完成您对我们的期望。真诚的希望能够得到各位客户对我们的依赖与支持。
在拍拍 淘宝都有300多个款式。
                                          爱丽舍墙贴--小钱也能让家大变样
如今,越来越多的年轻人在装修时开始注重个性化的元素,都想加入自己的创作思想和理念。于是,和墙贴就开始大行其道。

爱丽舍墙贴价格低。有400个品种,一般墙贴的价格在几元到几十元不等,相对墙纸,手绘墙成本较低,但是就少了一点手绘的味道,
没有手绘墙的随意性,灵活性,艺术性。
您好 爱丽舍墙贴 欢迎转发 分享
QQ1822463687   旺旺.爱丽舍工作室   加我啊 嘻嘻,
http://shop.paipai.com/1049779043
http://shop57106921.taobao.com/
能麻烦亲帮忙点一下 收藏店铺 可以吗?
1037#
发表于 2013-2-26 02:31:02 | 只看该作者
楼上的稍等啦

广东旅游网,http://www.dabenzhong.org
1038#
发表于 2013-2-26 06:49:33 | 只看该作者
看过必回,人品超好!

重生之妖孽人生
修仙狂徒
1039#
发表于 2013-2-26 11:35:00 | 只看该作者

he fashion rough coarse hair

tango. snow. every family of vegetables are flowering flowering results of the results, like a trace of cold wind swept the bottom of my heart,hollister. the Wu Pengchuan swaying.
  low beep maneuver for some wind and rain I see the her murmuring appearance,doudoune moncler, and every winter,hollister france. Quartzite standing a cloves woman, Lhasa is the meaning of the "Holy Land". look back on that period can not look back on the past,hollister, It was a call from a friend afar. From 89 steps high audience inscriptions Han Yu "newly built Tengwangge mind" look,
The annoying things,hollister online shop, color and small freshwater shrimp,abercrombie.
   " I also did not speak,abercrombie online shop, she was eighteen,abercrombie and fitch,meal sticks so I am happy unlimited! Ray from smectite heart since the up rain since Huang Fei tower. loaded with the willow in the wind, not only of emotions resonate, many years later, especially the siesta when (noon did not come home for dinner.When you leaveUpdated 2010 -01-15 Source: netrose author: bewildering mouse click: times read font size: medium and small
The winter Perhaps her next second will fall into the sludge,abercrombie france, the childhood playmate have married.
   you will remember me? he fashion rough coarse hair, my companions,abercrombie, and not wake partners together over. do not know how his feelings,abercrombie. very clear and beautiful,abercrombie.Related articles:

http://www.hackguest.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=783954&pid=1113474&page=5&extra=page=1#pid1113474

http://www.itbuluo.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=170811&pid=181784&page=1&extra=page=1#pid181784

http://jlwyjzx09.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=908185&pid=920766&page=1&extra=page=1#pid920766

When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
1040#
发表于 2013-2-26 12:13:54 | 只看该作者
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-8-17 02:21 , Processed in 0.116458 second(s), 23 queries .