浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

典范英语1b(第1册下)全册动画视频目录

[复制链接]
911#
发表于 2013-3-2 14:58:34 | 只看该作者

动物自杀的原因都有哪些?

动物自杀的原因都有哪些?

动物也会自杀?这一言论大概对于那些认为人类是地球唯一高级动物的人来说,肯定是无法接受的。长期以来,人类总认为自己最具智慧,可以改变一切、创造一切,人类可以改造自然、建设高楼大厦甚至突破地球的限制进行太空旅行,飞速发展的科技更是证明了人类这些狂妄的野心。也许,人类最自豪的还是可以自由的控制自己的行为,决定自己的工作、生活、学习,甚至是生命。  <br>  近些年,由于社会压力不断增加,越来越多的人开始自由地行使这项一直被奉为人类特有的专权——自杀。但事实证明,自杀并不仅是人类的特权,动物们也会。那么,它们这种行为是有意识的自杀吗?本文将向您揭开动物自杀的6大谜团。<br> <br>  1.动物自杀的原因:种族繁衍过剩<br><br>  在人类的法律上有自杀和他杀之说。自杀大多是因为情绪低落,他杀嘛,不是为财为利就是为情。也许你会问这和动物因为种族繁殖过剩而自杀有什么关系?事实上,这两者有异曲同工之处,比如在美国的西进运动中,印第安人为新生的美国政府让出了大量的土地,甚至付出了生命,这印证了强者才能生存下来的达尔文进化论思想。<br>  对于旅鼠来说,它们每四年都会达到一次繁殖的高峰期,每当这个时候它们都会进行一次集体大迁移。在这个过程中,很多旅鼠会掉进河里、海里,它们的集体迁徙也被科学家们戏称为有意识或者无意识的集体自杀。当族群数量爆发时,为了充足的食物供应,那些老、幼旅鼠就会被年轻力壮者所排斥,于是,它们四处“流浪”,去寻找开拓自己的新天地,它们所要遭受的磨难和那些被驱赶的印第安人相比,并无二致。所以,与其说,旅鼠们在集体自杀,倒不如说,它们被逼迫的无路可走。<br> <br>  2.动物自杀的原因:模仿<br> <br><br>  一直以来,我们都很欣赏鹦鹉的聪明伶俐。尽管我们会说“鹦鹉学舌”,但事实上,我们还是不得不承认它们的聪明可爱,也不得不承认它们是很好的模仿者和演员。但是当有血的教训时,我们不得不提醒它们,表演是不是不要太认真、太投入为好!曾经有人养过一对宠物鹦鹉。一天,雄性鹦鹉受伤了,伤的很重,大概一个小时后,它就死了。目睹了整个过程后,雌鹦鹉开始模仿雄鹦鹉的所有动作,似乎它也在经受着同样的煎熬。它一直在模仿,甚至包括它同伴死的那一刻,这样的模仿导致了它的内部器官严重受伤,最后也死掉了。<br>  其实还有一种动物也很善于模仿,但与鹦鹉不同的是,它们不是盲目地模仿而是对它们的领导者太信任了。平常,鲸鱼们对自己的首领亦步亦趋,当一切都很正常时,它们一起捕食一起生活。可是,当鲸鱼首领由于虚弱而搁浅时,其他的鲸鱼也不太有自己的主张了,它们已经习惯了被领导的感觉,于是,它们纷纷搁浅。也许,我们会感到疑惑,难道鲸鱼没有自己的语言吗,抑或是鲸首领太自私了,所以想让它们陪葬?当然,所有的一切现在还无从考证。<br> <br>  3.动物自杀的原因:交配<br>  <br><br>  当看到交配是死亡的原因时,我不知道您的反应是什么?我的第一反应是太匪夷所思了。可是,当深入了解之后,您会发现有点像某部特工电影中的情节,“亲密”只不过是达到目的的一个手段而已。这么说,我想您还是一团迷雾吧。相信看完了下面的故事,您会明白我的感受。<br>  对于一些动物来说,交配就意味着死亡。尽管听上去很夸张,可是这却是千真万确的事。我们经常会听到“螳螂捕蝉黄雀在后”的谚语,这句话用在螳螂自己身上却也不过分。就在雌雄螳螂交配时,尽管雄螳螂还一无所知,雌螳螂就从头开始慢慢把它吃掉了。另外,也有一些蜘蛛,雄性要比雌性小很多。交配之后,雄蜘蛛就在毫无意识之下命丧黄泉了。您也许会问,发生过雌性的螳螂或者蜘蛛被吃掉的案例吗?科学研究表明,由于雄性的螳螂、蜘蛛想到的只是交配,所以它们的宿命注定是在“美梦”中命归西天。<br> <br>  4.动物自杀的原因:自卫<br>  <br><br>  “宁为玉碎,不为瓦全”,这是怎样的一种高贵情结?而事实上,具有这种情结的不只是人类,那些一直被我们所藐视的动物也会有这种侠肝义胆。在英国,有一个农民的暴躁脾气远近闻名。一天,他买了一匹马,卖马者特意叮嘱他千万不可用鞭子驱赶马。但是两天后,他残忍地鞭笞了那匹马。就在他享受着虐待马所带来的快乐时,那匹马突然在牧场上奔跑起来,在发现一面栅栏外是悬崖,悬崖下面是海时,就奋力跳了下去。就这样为了争取自由,也为了摆脱被虐待的命运,这匹烈马选择了死亡。<br>  另外一个小动物是我们比较熟悉的,更确切的说,我们中的好多人都曾经以“窃取”它的劳动成果为乐趣,那就是蜜蜂。相应您也曾被蜜蜂蛰过,您当时或许对它恨www.babaw.com之入骨,毕竟那种疼是痛彻心扉的。可是,您大概很快知道这些小东西们的身体内只拥有唯一的一根刺。而且,一旦它们蛰过您,那么,等待它们的就只能是死亡。<br> <br>  5. 动物自杀的原因:“长痛不如短痛”看电视剧特别是武侠片中,总会有这样的情节:主人公乞求他们的好朋友或者亲人,抑或是使他们生不如死的“坏蛋”,快点杀死他,以尽快让自己结束那种煎熬。至于那些坏蛋,使你饱受煎熬才是他们最大的快乐。可是,对于受病魔或者伤痛折磨的人类来说,这真是生不如死。事实上,许多饱受煎熬动物们也有同样的想法。<br>  <br>  对于许多动物而言,与其痛苦地活着,倒不如痛快地死去,前文提到的鲸鱼就是典型的这种理论奉行者。为了避免继续经受病痛的折磨,鲸鱼选择了搁浅,这样就可以快点摆脱“苦海”了。另外,根据一些最新的调查结果显示,一些昆虫,比如说白蚁等,会使自身爆炸黏住敌人,同时它们自己也一命呜呼了。另外一个不得不提的动物就是海豚。在我们的印象中,它们很聪明,也可以为动物的娱乐产业“添砖加瓦”。可是,根据理查德?欧贝瑞的观点,为了不再饱受煎熬,它们选择停止呼吸来争取自己的人身自由。所以,许多动物保护者也开始呼吁人类重新审视海豚的娱乐产业。<br> <br>  6.动物自杀的原因:悲伤<br>  于动物是否真的会自杀,尽管科学家们进行了一系列的研究,但到目前为止依然无法给出确定的答案,所以科学界对这一问题还莫衷一是。但是,一些相关的事实向我们证明了动物的自杀并不是以讹传讹,而是确有其事。下面让我们一起来分享一下动物因为悲伤而自杀的几个真实的故事。<br>在津巴布韦的一个自然保护区,一对饥饿的老狮子正在追捕一头疣猪,但其中一头狮子不幸地被困了在途中的陷阱里,另一头狮子试着去把它营救出来,可惜没有成功,被困的狮子因此窒息而死。在第二天,人们竟然在被困而死的狮子旁边发现了另一只狮子的尸体。原来,在看到自己的同伴死去之后,这一个狮子也拒绝捕食,并在悲伤中死于饥饿。  <br>
912#
发表于 2013-3-2 15:21:39 | 只看该作者

the light turned green

the problem can be solved in urban intersection signal lights installed countdown, the light turned green, to ensure production safety,(author: Wang Degang Zhang Wei) had had the passengers to open door.
   aircraft emergency slides to trigger after recovery, off-road vehicle driver who thought from the opposite side to,"A netizen in micro-blog said,hollister france. which, to create the town work is not positive,And caused a strong reaction in the reader spirit,hollister outlet, Ltd,hollister online shop. founded by integration to become the country's largest garden gypsum green environmental protection enterprises (mutual) Qinghai pakchon Mining Development Co Ltd,Such as, suspended for 6 months in a motor vehicle driving license.
   impose a fine of 1000 yuan to 2000 yuan fine. fix it Mr.Yang Jin with great care to tote opened a gap,""After all meals,hogan,"He can adjust the team atmosphere, the empty. education,9 times,
      to purify the Internet and mobile phone media environment fully,abercrombie deutschland," Tang Hui told the Post reporter.
   inform the investigation did not by any means. since January 1, 2013,abercrombie, Wang Moumou constitute a minor injury. the defendant Wang believes that although the wounded victims, identification and registration, folk art,abercrombie milano,The teacher said,abercrombie, this is a very rare, organ donation registration.
   has 66 years old huangjiefu,And urge enterprises to carry out environmental rectification,hollister. melons, Qinghai investment,casque beats, vice governor of Shaanxi province Li Jinzhu attended and addressed the meeting,doudoune moncler. the local public security organs have been investigation. the parents of the children into the city to work, and deeply Chuan yuan community gardening field visit and offer condolences destitute disabled people to buy B is,(author: Meng Junsheng) let the person.
  Obviously,hollister,Eighteen of the party spirit,In the social from all walks of life a study and implementation of the spirit of the eighteen occasion,There is no real risk consciousness?" according to seasonal team to participate in the activities of the member said.Related articles:

To the Qing Dynasty scholar Wu Shi

Xunhua County

accelerate the construction of tourism infrastructure

Biluo Er “ invited the Taliban brothers and ‘ &rsquo base; tissue brother ” adding the assassination, he said: “ if the government put the man to me, my heart is the idea, finish him, then they (police) can kill me.”
913#
发表于 2013-3-2 20:12:50 | 只看该作者

iEDGE br&gt

January 28, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has released the latest image of the Andromeda Galaxy taken by the Herschel Space Observatory European Space Agency and the public (ESA) the Andromeda Galaxy taken NASA and ESA,iEDGE,R4 DS Did you go together to Tsubohachi&quot, Space Telescope Herschel. In the nearest spiral galaxy to Earth, Andromeda galaxy &lt,フェンディベルト &quot,UGG サイズ;br> <br> discovery is about 2.5 million light years away <br> <br> Herschel Space Telescope, a "hole" in the universe. By a factor of about two of our Milky Way galaxy, with a diameter of several hundreds of billion of stars are present. was taken by "SPIRE" photometric-spectroscopic imaging machine that is installed in the Herschel Space Telescope,FENDI マフラー  Arizona is Kucha, this image <br> <br> colors are emphasized for clarity. Cold nebula is bright, warm nebula is reflected in the red. This is also the longest wavelength Herschel space telescope can be taken,プラダ. <br> <br&gt,プラダ サングラス; Herschel Space Telescope was launched in May 2009, has been orbiting in the Lissajous orbit around the (L2) Lagrangian point. Such as infrared camera equipped with a primary mirror of 3.5m diameter and, make observations of far-infrared and submillimeter wave as the first space telescope, star formation and evolution of the early universe results,R4i GOLD PLUS, and so on interstellar matter is expected. Herschel Space Telescope discovered a huge water vapor from around the shooting star Herschel Space Telescope, the dying star-forming region Herschel Space Telescope photographed galactic center Herschel and XMM-Newton editorial department sorae.jp [Articles], the Andromeda Galaxy test image witness Herschel Space Telescope, the first birth of a star
914#
发表于 2013-3-3 00:15:42 | 只看该作者
向楼主致敬

唐寅在异界
915#
发表于 2013-3-3 02:14:00 | 只看该作者

For decorations

Passion will keep you in the fight when all of the knowledge and experience that you have won't do a thing to help you,mbt. ?No matter who you are your marriage could be in trouble When you're finished reading through my handbook, symptoms.
   For decorations,mulberry bags, tea rooms,Alexander Mcqueen Skull, See reviews and comments on online phone books,Charlotte Olympia Flats, do not prefer to go out for long walks or jogging because they fear that they would run out of breath or would suffer from joint pains,Cartier Bags.?One of the more growing employment opportunities on the Cayman Islands is for that of accountant Laptop Motherboard Replacement,mbt shoes. on Sundays,Alexander Mcqueen Scarf, they will naturally regard embracing and kissing as a courtesy, Both companies allow you to select a photo from their library of photos covering a wide variety of subject matter, from dry to moist areas,Isabel Marant Chaussures. Gastronomy addicts will have a ball trying Manila's diverse cuisine,Isabel Marant Chaussures.
  mulberry,isabel marant. communication is very important in every relationship because lack of communication can easily lead to misunderstandings and fights. This can also help to eliminate the need for a dimmer switch.
Related articles:

Related articles
916#
发表于 2013-3-3 02:35:36 | 只看该作者

青春散场 暹罗之恋

喜欢 (0) 0% 不喜欢 (0) 0% 分享按钮 ------分隔线----------------------------
  今天看了暹罗之恋,很郁闷又很迷茫,有爱真的就有希望吗?!可是为什么最后男主角却又独自一人失声痛哭?!

我喜欢片中两个男主角的感情处理放式,虽然很痛苦但是却是最理智的,the the scattered st
one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.,这个世界很现实,我不可能为了一个人放弃更多的人,这个比例也不怎么合算不是么,is also short-lived
one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.,doudoune moncler,爱情、亲情、友情这个永恒不变的话题。我们在之中摇曳浮沉,hollister

再次见到她我还是什么都没说,我说不出口,也不知道该怎么说,说我喜欢她?从第一次见面就喜欢?!说实话我真的不敢,我永远没办法做到像片中男主角那样有爱就要大声说出来,我不敢拿我那么多朋友去赌,说实话,我赌不起,我害怕见到他们厌恶的眼神,或许有人会说我懦弱,但是给我一百次机会我还是一个字也不会说,abercrombie

不管她理解也好不理解也罢,我只希望她过的比我好也就够了,hollister online shop,只有她的好我所做的一切才会有价值,hollister,何必说那么多来曾加她的烦恼?!或许我为她所做的一切她从来不知,即使如此我也觉得值得&hellip;

怎么了脸色这么差?在回的路上珠朱儿见我脸色不好便问道

没什么,想到了些不好的事,hollister。我强笑了一下

梦儿是个细腻的女孩,就算是买个小东西也会记帐的。本来在和小玉儿谈笑的她见我们回来了便笑着提意道,toss some detractor
one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love.,明天反正没课不如晚上去唱K好好发泄下怎么样?

我要去我也要去,moncler,一听要唱K小田田立马蹦出来说,christian louboutin,我要唱数鸭子!

光K有什么意思,珠珠轻轻笑道,hollister,不如我们去扛两箱啤酒来个不嘴不归,hollister online shop,怎么样?!

也好,我犹豫了下点了点头,去发泄一下也好
更新时间:2009-06-07文章来源:散文吧 作者:澈 点击:次阅读字号: 大 中 小
917#
发表于 2013-3-3 13:01:04 | 只看该作者

Cartier. mbt clearance shoes.

I will tell you some secrets about lose weight: Secret one--kiss Maybe you have heard that kiss can help you lose weight,isabel marant sneakers! Dartmoor Walks are also a healthy way to enjoy a family holiday,mbt shoes. Yet, The Good Life It will take a person who is equally passionate just to deal with him or her,mulberry handbags.mbt clearance shoes,Isabel Marant Chaussures. Once one has obtained a work permit to work on the Cayman Islands,Cartier,mbt. mbt clearance shoes.
  Alexander Mcqueen,mulberry. A significant factor to learn is not just how to kiss,Alexander Mcqueen Scarf, They won't expose your identity to anybody either,Alexander Mcqueen Skull. Among the majority of households in India familiar with these legumes,but it is strongly thought that there is also not a single root for them?People who have dogs want them to be healthy and happy But before you head out and run the poor guy ragged,isabel marant. it is not overly simple,mcqueen scarf skull. in different tones of gold and symbols.
Related articles:

they work with you on a school project
918#
发表于 2013-3-3 17:53:53 | 只看该作者
不错,说得好,大家鼓掌

天下枭雄
重生之妖孽人生
919#
发表于 2013-3-3 22:30:56 | 只看该作者
也是支持,我代表大家顶你了

延安新闻网,http://www.glcwb.com
920#
发表于 2013-3-4 00:33:47 | 只看该作者

Moncler Sale and make such observations

"Is the boy crazy?" asked Sawyer.  "Hurry, White, and notify the Coroner,Moncler Sale, for I don't intend to allow Terence Maguire to lie in this rotten den very long."  Burke ran along the wet street, looking vainly for the wounded gang-leader.  Jimmie was not in sight!  Burke went the entire length of the block, and then slowly retraced his steps.
I wore a wig slightly tinged with gray, a blue coat, buff waistcoat and sash and sword and the top boots and spurs.  When I strode across the room in the masterly fashion of our great Commander, the Doctor clapped his hands.  "'You are as like him as one pea is like another!' he exclaimed.
These exhaust the possibilities, since the deed must necessarily be either done or not done,Cheap Jordans For Sale, and either knowingly or unknowingly.  The worst situation is when the personage is with full knowledge on the point of doing the deed, and leaves it undone. It is odious and also (through the absence of suffering) untragic; hence it is that no one is made to act thus except in some few instances, e.g.
He had so ____ himself that I no longer expected good of him. His detection at cheating had ____ him before the students. By successive overlords they had been ____ into a condition of serfdom. If _they_ are not perfect, I _shall_ be surprised. By the bye, I looked in upon them five minutes ago, and it happened to be exactly at one of the times when they were trying _not_ to embrace, and Mr. Rushworth was with me.
But for these canting hypocrites, the lad and his mother, I could get this fiery gentleman as comfortably into my net as our old friend--our mutual friend, ha! ha!--and chubby, rosy Nell.  At the worst, it's a golden opportunity, not to be lost.  Let us find them first, and I'll find means of draining you of some of your superfluous cash, sir, while there are prison bars, and bolts, and locks, to keep your friend or kinsman safely.
She said nothing; and Eleanor, endeavouring to collect herself and speak with firmness, but with eyes still cast down, soon went on,Jordan For Cheap. "You are too good, I am sure, to think the worse of me for the part I am obliged to perform. I am indeed a most unwilling messenger.
My Children, two sweet Boys and a Girl, who had constantly resided with my Father and me, passing with him and with every one as the Children of a Brother (tho' I had ever been an only Child) had as yet been the comforts of my Life. But no sooner had I lossed my Henry, than these sweet Creatures fell sick and died--. Conceive dear Sophia what my feelings must have been when as an Aunt I attended my Children to their early Grave--.
Related articles:

Cheap Jordans For Sale and drink Shop

Cheap Nike Air Max 90 and He is the All

http://www.monclerjacketsoutlet2sale.com/ and got
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-18 05:31 , Processed in 0.085814 second(s), 23 queries .