浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 161|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

nothing. Just climb on her back and ask her to go

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2014-4-14 12:56:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I could even ride her. No rope,Discount galaxy note 3, no halter, nothing. Just climb on her back and ask her to go, using pressure from my knees to guide her and just asking her to stop. People were always amazed when they saw this and wanted to try it for themselves. It never worked. Even for my brothers, and well, frankly, I wasn't always so easily enticed to letting others have access to my cow. She was special, and valuable, because of our relationship.
During the investigation a total of 82 children's textile products were bought during the months of May and June 2013 in 25 different countries/regions across the world from flagship retail locations or official retailers. The purchased textile products were produced in over twelve different countries/regions. Most of the products purchases were not manufactured in the same country where they were sold; most of the products were manufacture in China, USA, Turkey, Tunisia, Italy and Mexico.
Good milking is a skill, and a service. The cow needs the milk to be removed to relieve the pressure. The milk is abundant because of the care that is given to the cow. The cow gladly gives up the milk she made in return for the care and life you give her.
Be well,
I later decided upon the urging of my father, that I would raise extra calves on her milk. Calves I could buy cheaply from the local dairy since they don't want the calves, especially the males, only the miland some earth colors) are highlighted by using white clothing pieces.
I took care of her, and she provided me with milk. I fed her, helped her when she was hurt, even found her a boyfriend about once a year when she was old enough. A couple of times she went out and found one on her own, but the results weren't often what either of us desired. It did work out okay once when she met up with the wayward Jersey bull of our neighbor, but mostly the result was less than satisfactory: a calf that was only good for selling as soon as possible.
Then, ask yourself, "Am I raising a cash cow or a cow for cash?"
I'll admit it, I was a farm boy, born and raised. Got a lot out of it and got out of it a lot. One thing I learned a lot about was milking. Real milking.
Younger calves didn't need as much milk, just more attention.
Just what does a cow, cash, and internet marketing have in common? Maybe there are a lot more similarities to raising and caring for a cow to your internet marketing business than you thought. Read on to find out . . .
My father ended up selling her one day while I was away. We were not doing so well financially, and though it hurt me, I tried to understand. I never really got over that. I still miss those days, the crisp smell of the hay, the sweet scent of her breath after she'd eaten corn and oats flavored with molasses, and the bonds that we formed.
I knew I was helping her,in French--began as a dragon that "gargled".
But I learned a lot from the experience. I still use those principles today, or at least I am trying to.
There's a technique in milking called stripping. It's the process necessary to get those last drops of milk from the udder. It's not a greed thing; it makes the cow produce more milk. If you don't empty the udder completely, the cow will produce less milk the next time. If the process continues, she will go dry, as in 'no more milk from Honey.'
Almost no down time, and a calf to sell almost every month. Big money for a boy of 15, and it was work I was having to do anyway, milking and caring for the cow.
She came when I called her. She followed me like a dog, ran ahead of me at times and looked back as if asking,Cheap galaxy note 3, "Aren't you coming?"
I always felt a little sorry for that herd of cows. They were nothing to that dairy farm but more money. Sure, I wanted, intended to profit from my cows, but I also knew I would give them a home and care for them. I even named them, all of them, and they knew their names and most would grow to be as pet-like as Honey. Though not quite.
So, what does my story have to do with marketing or growing your business? I hope some of you are already seeing that.
I eventually built a small herd of these cows. Not all of which I was so closely attached to,Discount galaxy s4,which is now in its third yea, but they were more to me than just a means to making more milk, er, money. Milk money had a completely different meaning for me in those days.
I loved her from the moment she hit the ground. I spent time with her, played with her, and eventually taught her to be a milk cow, though I never really knew what she really wanted I was fairly sure she would prefer that to the alternatives.
The other female calves, heifers for us farm boys and girls, were given special treatment, allowed to nurse from their mothers for a little bit longer, and then given to the care of another step in the system.
In fact, she finally grew accustomed enough to my dad's voice to come when he called her, especially when she was in bad need of being milked. She never gave as much milk for him as she did for me even when she did give in to him. Strange, isn't it?
The calves were sorted from 3 days after birth, males sold as quickly as possible to guys like me or even worse to the butchers for veal. The same fate was in store for the females who didn't fit the ideal size, weight, height, shape standards of what was known to grow into a good milk cow.
The study,Cheap samsung note 3, dubbed 'A little story about the monsters in your closet,' is part of an ongoing series of investigations issued by Greenpeace's Detox campaign,which is now in its third yea, which highlights the health-hazardous chemicals that are found in textile and leather items due to their use during the production process. The study confirmed that the ongoing use of harmful chemicals is occurring extensively, even during the production of garments for children and babies.
My first was Jerse, original eh? I inherited her and the job from my older brother. She was sweet, but she wasn't mine, even after being under my care and supervision for a couple of years. She was still a hand-me-down. I think she knew that, too.
It was sweet. I didn't get as attached to the calves I bought just for making money. But I did with the calves that were hers or the heifer calves I managed to buy occasionally that I knew would someday, with the proper nurturing, become good milk cows and maybe even cash cows themselves.
I would buy the calves for as little as $15 (er, I did say this was when I was a boy, didn't I? It was some time ago.) The profits were high. I could raise the calf almost for free on the excess milk Honey produced and then sell it at weaning age for anywhere from $75 and up. Just a matter of a few short months. I could even rotate them, start the next one when the current one was getting close to weaning.
Those guys at the dairy farm, they were a big operation. Lots of employees, hundreds of milk-producing cows. But they only cared about the milk. They used machines for doing everything, even opening the gate to let the cows into the dairy barn for the milkings.
She also provided me with companionship and a sense of caring, teaching, and sometimes even learning.
Next up was Honey, Jerse's daughter, born while I was taking care of the chores. Yep, they were chores.
A cash cow was created, literally.
The textile products were then shipped to Greenpeace's Research Laboratories at the University of Exeter in the UK, and later on sent to independent laboratories. All the textile products were tested for the presence of nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs); selected textile products were also analyzed for presence of phthalates, organotins,wholesale galaxy s4, per/poly-fluorinated chemicals (PFCs), or antimony, where the analysis was relevant for the type of product. The analysis for antimony was carried out at the Greenpeace Research Laboratories.
She was like a pet, an extended-family member. She grew to be a well-tempered and good milk-producing cow. I was proud of that.
Re-read the story. Replace "cow" with "customer" or "client," "calves" with "product/service," "dairy farm" with your favorite term for "big operation," and "milk" of course with "money" or "income" or "profit." Choose the term that fits your situation best.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:13 , Processed in 0.057688 second(s), 26 queries .