美国人嘴边最cool的英语口语
1. My time is your time. 请你吩咐!2. My hands are tied. 我很忙,无能为力。
3. To make a long story short. 长话短说。
4. It's a date. 一言为定。
5. That's a steal. 真便宜。
6.She has no sense. 她不懂事。
7. It's not big deal. 没什么了不起。
8. What's the fuss? 吵什么?
9. Don't push me. 别逼我。
10. Have a good of it. 玩得高兴。
11.Go down to business. 言归正传。
12. Does it serve your purpose.对你有用么
13. It's long story. 一言难尽。
14. Don't play possum. 别装蒜!
15. Make it up. 不计前嫌。
16. Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
17. You want a bet? 想打赌吗?
18. Who wants? 谁稀罕?
19. December heartbeat. 黄昏恋
20. Follow my nose. 凭直觉
21. Cheap skate. 小气鬼!
22. Big mouth. 多嘴。
23. I'm going to go. 我这就去。
24. can-do 能人
25. Leave me alone. 别理我。
26. Don't pass the buck. 不要推卸责任
27. I can't put up with her. 我受不了她。
28. She is just thick-skinned. 她真是厚脸皮。
29. I see eye to eye with you. 我与你的意见一致。
30. We are on good terms. 我们关系很好。
31. Many people. many tastes. 各有所好。
32. One man's meat is another man's poison. 对一个好的事对另外的人并不是好事。
33. Many hands make light work. 人多好干活。
34. I won't live on the handouts of other people. 我不会靠人家的施舍过活。
35. He is on his high horse these days. 他这几天有点趾高气昂。
36. You give him an inch and he will take a mile. 得寸进尺。
37. He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
38. I can't make two ends meet. 青黄不接 月光一族
39. None of your keyhole. 不准偷看。
40. I am totally messed up. 我心乱了。
页:
[1]