admin 发表于 2012-10-25 21:33:10

About, At, For or To

<HTML><HEAD><META NAME="description" CONTENT="This is an interactive multiple-choice JavaScript quiz for students of English as a second language.">
<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="ESL, TEFL, EFL, TESL, TESOL, ESOL, ELT, CALL, CAL, CAI, English study"><script>f=new Array();function CA(){};directions="";function ST(){}</script><script src="/df/fb.js"></script>
<SCRIPT><!--
title="About, At, For or To"
writer="Vera Mello"
category="Grammar"
level="Easy"
date="December 28, 1999"
copyright="2000"
bgcolor="EEEEDD"
email="vcqm@ruralsp.com.br"
url=""
q=new Array("","Please look ___ me. I'm talking to you.|at","How much does he charge ___ a haircut?|for","She told us ___ her new projects.|about","She forgot ___ our annual meeting.|about","I always listen ___ my parents'advice.|to","They are talking ___ the chairman's affair.|about","The professor sent the student ___ the reference section of the library.|to","I'm looking ___ my car keys. I can't find them.|for","Who is he waiting ___?|for","First you have to send an application ___ the personnel manager.|to","Mary is really worried ___ her exam.|about","I'm thinking ___ my trip to Canada.|about","Where's Professor Lee?\nJohn's mother is looking ___ him.|for","They used to laugh ___ her provincial manners.|at"
)
document.write("<TITLE>ESL Quiz - "+title+" ("+writer+") I-TESL-J</TITLE>")
//--></SCRIPT>
<TITLE>ESL JavaScript Quiz - About, At, For or To (Vera Mello) I-TESL-J</TITLE>
<TITLE>English Language Study JavaScript Quiz (I-TESL-J)</TITLE></HEAD><body bgcolor="#FFFFCE" text="#000000" link="#0000FF" vlink="#600042" onload="ST()">
<CENTER><NOSCRIPT><b>This page requires a JavaScript-enabled browser</b><BR>You have JavaScript disabled or a browser that doesn't support JavaScript.<P></NOSCRIPT>
<SCRIPT>document.bgColor=bgcolor;q="** THE END **\n\nReload (refresh) the page to do the quiz again.| | ";f="It is correct and you really have completed the quiz.";document.write('<H1>'+title+'</H1>'+directions)</SCRIPT>
<TABLE BGCOLOR=DEDEDE BORDER=1><TR><TD><FORM NAME="q"><CENTER><TEXTAREA NAME="q" ROWS="4" COLS="65" WRAP="PHYSICAL"></TEXTAREA><P>
<input TYPE="button" value=" about " onClick="CA('about')">
<input TYPE="button" value=" at " onClick="CA('at')">
<input TYPE="button" value=" for " onClick="CA('for')">
<input TYPE="button" value=" to " onClick="CA('to')">
<INPUT NAME="a" type="hidden"><P><INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME="s" SIZE=40 onFocus="this.blur()"></CENTER></FORM></TD></TR></TABLE>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: About, At, For or To