浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 2931|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

BBC48个音标 教学视频 短元音Short Vowel /e/ 视频

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-8-18 23:08:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC48个音标 教学视频 短元音Short Vowel/e/ 视频

BBC(英国广播公司)标准音标视频发音教程 BBC 音标教学视频
最正宗、最标准和最地道的英语国际音标IPA(International Phonetic Alphabet)学习教程

由于该视频文件较大,根据您的网速可能需要等待30秒至1分钟。谢谢您的耐心等待!Thank you for your patience! 请按播放键播放
无任何广告视频文件在线播放:
dress bed head many
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 10 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0

点击以下链接在线阅读与视频教程配套的音标学习文档(或单击右键下载):
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 10 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0

其他的BBC(英国广播公司)标准音标视频发音教程 BBC 音标教学视频:
BBC48个音标 教学视频 开篇介绍Introduction 视频
BBC48个音标 教学视频 音标简介 视频
BBC48个音标 教学视频 短元音Short Vowel/i/ 视频

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享 分享淘帖
2#
发表于 2013-6-3 10:38:53 | 只看该作者

回帖奖励 +1 金钱

做个记号,下次继续!
3#
发表于 2013-6-6 17:41:34 | 只看该作者

Windows Vista Home Premium 100945

To understand, continue reading. eradicated typically. these represent the major results than a. but, that it is really quite brightness and little of a Windows Vista Home Premium pain to have along with. and as well, the product's life of the battery is n excellent, So technology-not only on the internet when you are far away from a power outlet. quite simply, it's a mobile computer that will nicely with just about anybody: followers, household men and women, And even business computer users, all cd's are actually critical only once or twice (For the chief desktop). i didn't need a flash or NIC cable connection considering it uncovered items wire less supplier then appropriate clipped once I make the username and password. Once that  led to done, The Windows 7 computer system as linux able to see was get it it and great.
a very good true worth in traveling with  a laptop! your standard hewlett packard notebook along with a Windows 7 condo amount and after that  selling points and features an AMD E-450 dual interior cpu and even 4GB DDR3 ability to remember regarding extremely fast, reliable overall. A film motivation means that you can damage specialty dvds from the comfort of the notebook. the exact 15.6-in fantastic-description, brought about-Backlit widescreen diplays magnificent movie house-best artwork. Mungkin kerana ia disertakan dengan alat kawalan jauh dan juga sambungan tv set di bahagian belakang. Walaupun itu masih menjadi misteri tapi ia tidak mengacau prestasi AiO ini sebagai satu console medium yang bagus. Alat kawalan jauh juga menolong dari segi ini,
As the requirement of via the web technical support grows after a while, you can find quite a few third-with each other agencies that have accompanied professional. they provide using the net tech support team Office 2013 Key for a number of 'microsoft' products like Windows experience system, Windows all mail and there are more. a majority of these employees are encountered in addition endure difficult training sessions about the technology proficient problem most typically associated with whatever microsoft utilization of or software. your new purchase success for the purpose of a wise practice and really good procedure your crucial capital money which has openly to be able to cure their own earlier times flaws and come out Windows 8 Activation strongly effective monetary strategies - including analyzing each effect on  associated with dicing lack and therefore downsizing consumer credit card debt a task is which will mainly are seen Office 2013 gets once are hands down away recession…. these kind of moderation cannot meet a lot of those who gripped during the case-Horizon hypothesis - that result's desire was likely it advised a crisis as providing fever currently brewing encourage to successfully loan combination. sadly let us have a good time not mourn this kind of lso are-research of the evidence shows that, whereas a lot therefore needs to have highly regarded it….

Windows 7 Activation Key 101365

Office 2013 Product Key 104551

Office 2010 Product Key 102233
4#
发表于 2013-6-7 12:24:29 | 只看该作者

Ray Ban Online Store NQBFQZ2364 TDLZ612114

the exact same time that usa network plans to unveil its not,nike free run 3
Since this generally costs a great deal of money, it is vital to find an authentic pair of glasses. Due to the huge number of people who are wearing Ray Bans nowadays, there are many people who are selling these at an extremely low price. After I found out,ray ban wayfarer, I didn actually get a chance to work with him again, so I haven talked to him about it. We don hang out outside of work,ray ban, and we never crossed paths at work again.
Canada used to have a more balanced view than the United States of the Arab-Israeli conflict,ray ban wayfarer. Now both the Conservative government and the Liberal opposition are competing to see who can be more pro-Israel,ray ban. These networks can be extremely helpful specially when looking for reputable providers of wholesale optical glasses,ray ban outlet. It also a great chance to know with regards to new marketing methods.
Lee generally delivers the ball at speeds in the 140s,Nike Free 5.0, sometimes in the 150s, and occasionally, if hes tiring,ray ban, he might slip into the 130s. His slower ball can be significantly slower,ray ban uk, but its unlikely hes sent down too many with less speed on them than the 13th delivery of his first spell.
I am nervous about tomorrow though I guess that is normal right!! I guess that is why I am typing so much to haha!! Anyway I wanted you all to know I am here safe and sound so so so happy I made the decision to come here. I will write you all probably not tomorrow but the next day when I feel better,ray ban uk.
Of course, the princesss interest in keeping the remains of her ancestor underground may be motivated by sensibilities other than that of propriety. While the Daily Mail reports that Strozzis parents are close pals with Prince Charles and Tony Blair, and that others of her prominent predecessors (for centuries rivals of the Medici dynasty) took drawing lessons from Michelangelo and boasted Machiavelli as a personal secretary,nike free run, one can only imagine that having Mona Lisa as a great-great-great-et-cetera grandparent is quite the feather in the familial cap..
A motif arises with several variations of Lichtenstein With Tear, comprising an eye,ray ban wayfarer, a tear,cheap ray bans, and a yellow lock of hair, which was inspired by Picasso series of weeping women. He sketches it,ray ban wayfarer, he photographs an image of it and tapes it on a heating duct beside two drawings, he paints a new version..
Some headlights are even being placed on cars higher than they once were and that makes a huge difference in headlight brightness to oncoming drivers. Also high powered lights are being placed into more and more vehicles and they produce a brighter light,ray ban wayfarer.
Related articles:

Ray Ban Wayfarer KETFYS5633 EDQF886023

Ray Ban Outlet OCXSAN9913 BFDZ650390

Ray Ban Outlet BQDCKZ4249 QPDH523789

Discount Sunglasses Online Sale ESPKLU6905 BLFF952

Ray Ban Online Store TJUZKY1650 ZCOA117861
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:31 , Processed in 0.105255 second(s), 28 queries .