浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
查看: 3191|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Eat your peas! BBC Bed time story

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-3-28 00:24:22 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
以下听力文字材料由Gogo和David共同细听和整理:

It was dinner time again and Daisy just knew what her mother wasgoing to say, before she even said it
“Eat your peas.” said mum.

Daisy looked down at the little green balls that were ganging on her plate. ”I don’t like peas.” said Daisy.
Mum sighed one of her usual sighs “if you eat your peas you can have some pudding,” said mum.

”I don’t like peas.” said Daisy.  If you eat your peas you can have some pudding and you can stay up for an extra half hour”

”I don’t like peas,” said Daisy.

“If you eat your peas you can have some pudding, stay up for an extra half hour and you can skip your bath."

”I don’t like peas.” said Daisy.
“If you eat your peas you can have ten puddings, stay up reallylate. You don’t have to wash for two whole months and I will buy you a newbike.
“If you eat your peas you can have forty eight puddings. Stay up pastmidnight. You never have to wash again. I’ll buy you two new bikes and a babyelephant.
“If you eat your peas you can have a hundred puddings. You can goto bed when you want. Wash when you want. Do what you want when you want. I’ll buy you ten new bikes, two pet elephants, three zebras, a penguin and achocolate factory.
“If you eat your peas I will buy you a supermarket stapped full of puddings. You never have to go to bed again or school again. You never have to wash or brush your hair or clean your shoes or tidyyour bedroom. I’ll buy you a bike shop, a zoo, ten chocolate factories. I'll take you to super land for a week and you can have your very own space rocket with double-rechro laser blamers"
“If you eat your peas I will buy you every supermarket, sweetshop, toy shop and bike shop in the world. Seventeen swimming pools .You’llnever have to go to bed again or go to school or wash or brush your hair orclean your shoes or clean your teeth or clean your hamster out or tidy your bedroom. I’ll buy you Africa, and ninety two chocolate factories.We’ll move to super land . You can have all the space rockets if you want . I’llbuy you the earth, the moon the stars the sun and… and… and … and a new floppy pencil case.”
“you really want to me eat my peas, don’t you?” Said Daisy
“Yes.” Said mom.
“I will eat my peas if you eat you Brussels”
Mom looked down on her plate and her bottom lip began to wobble.
“But I do not like broccolis” said mother.
“Exactly” said Daisy:” You don’t like broccolis. I don’t like peas.”
“But we both like pudding.”

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 转播转播 分享分享1 分享淘帖
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-26 22:37:12 | 显示全部楼层
janeapple 发表于 2012-4-26 18:43
Do not forget your body language and  facial expressions.Right?haha?Who am I ?

I know who you are. You are the Top Teacher!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 15:31 , Processed in 0.057312 second(s), 27 queries .