浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: 希望之星
打印 上一主题 下一主题

钱孟欣入围2013年CCTV英语风采大赛全国赛

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2013-7-9 02:11:30 | 显示全部楼层

Will not cheap authentic jerseys view all sizes?

Two days after Iceland's senior women's team beat England their Under-19 team have designs on repeating the feat as, with a goodwill message from striker Margrét Lára Vidarsdóttir, they target a place in the last four in Belarus.Star supportSpeaking after scoring in a 2-0 victory against their fellow UEFA WOMEN'S EURO 2009? finalists in Colchester, Kristianstad FC striker Vidarsdóttir told uefa.com she and her team-mates would be supporting the U19s from afar. "I heard England have a great team there, but if Iceland play in a good system like we played today they have a real chance," said the 22-year-old. "We just played our system – we know what we are doing. We are not just doing any old thing; we used our strengths and that's important, to play good defence and attack with fast forwards."Asgrimsdottir goalThat outlook could serve ?lafur Thór Gudbj?rnsson's charges well 1,800km away in Molodechno as they seek the win – their first in the UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship?finals – that would take them through to the semi-finals. Defensive midfielder Arna Sif Asgrimsdottir, for one, is confident after scoring the opener against Sweden on Thursday, though a late comeback ultimately denied her side even a point. "I'm happy about the goal, not happy about the points," said the 16-year-old. "We can beat England if we play at our best,cheap authentic jerseys, though. We have had a lot of chances here in Belarus but have not been taking advantage – we need to score."Hope How Gudbj?rnsson – indeed any coach here – would relish someone of Vidarsdóttir's goalscoring calibre, her 45 A international appearances bringing 43 goals. Yet despite a stifling heat that left her short of breath at times against Sweden as the mercury touched 30C, Asgrimsdottir has seen some cause for hope in a campaign that opened with a goalless draw against Norway. "I thought we were better in the first half against Sweden but after the interval they put a lot of pressure on us and, in the end, got the better of us," said the Thor KA Akureyri youngster,cheap authentic jerseys from china, before again returning to her headed goal. "Before the game I thought how cool it would be to score so I was happy and surprised. It doesn't happen very often – the last time was several months ago. I think I did OK but I can do better." Iceland will need to against England. Related ItemsBarrling buoyed by late strikesSweden revived by late rally
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 20:14 , Processed in 0.057554 second(s), 25 queries .