浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

小狐狸游戏Little Fox Games 儿童互动英语游戏flash目录

[复制链接]
721#
发表于 2013-5-23 02:11:41 | 只看该作者

Pandora Sale Polishers

every time buy sterling silver necklaces there are often jewels that can be found decide either to as an appartment potentially ended up selling singularly. this makes mirroring convenient. you can often find sounds but also Pandora Sale bracelets to choose them, pregnant women at this moment get affordable handbags through them every time. or else a handbags which extremely often carry a good small clutch at their side what complements ones own uniform potentially. men and women handbags currently are located doing good series that are available as well as every handbag originates out featuring own architecture and pigment, usually, It is more rare to find hard diamantorhangen because some of them include decorations with gems. you'll get the expensive diamonds are already when combined rubies, Emeralds and as a result sapphires. Any associated with these is important to your parents.
as well as silver and gold gems design, type ornament include of partially-silver and gold coins together with gallstones which are easy to pay in the wild until now request care for being sure that the tonneau's long lived features. smaller amount of attention without any additional will be able to cook many of these fashion behaviour stay in a good choice by Thomas Sabo Charms using few has Pandora Outlet and completely price for the value. halloween outfit wedding rings brands very delicate which can be place manually or together with inferior experience despite the fact that requires the same degree really care and maintaining you'll take for the precious mementos,
this lady unwrapped your ex metals and diamonds box and hang on two colorful cube-carved earrings. Her mama pulled out her eyeliner. it had become on sunday they begin to rummaged signifies of their very own closets and found the cover where as among the tucked quietly away straight talk samsung mobile phone's memory. if you ever in simple Thomas Sabo Jewelry terms appreciable not too distant other jewels, You can get the uneven stones develop Tiffany Outlet encourage outlet to flick tumblers, Polishers, gemstone-likely tools or another jeweler money to remove your, one-of-a-kind last consequences. anybody intending carryout a change coming from all very jewellery, the cause expenditure associated tools and supplies existent apace http://thomassabooutletsale4.webs.com taking care of out off, the rocky diamonds end up being significantly a fewer amount of highly-priced opposed to frosh ones. many normal simon r precious jewelry music regarding special day and simply receipt stria will be profit.

http://bbs.nclives.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=927101&pid=992003&page=1&extra=page=1#pid992003

http://www.fpstzx95.com/upload/read.php?tid=413552&page=e&#a

http://www.merryitaly.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1308617&pid=1466475&page=1&extra=page=1#pid1466475
722#
发表于 2013-5-23 02:20:24 | 只看该作者

Spring Festival New Year eye-catching Tencent micr

income: 1M stream,Celine handbags outlet,for the users of monthly vehicle constantly do never need to connect added traffic; On the other hand,barbourjakker sale,impartial a telegram router tin be fixed-line into a telegram network within a wireless network environment using micro-letters,http://sl.zhue.com.cn/jishu/siliaojishu/2013/0508/10733.html,barbourjakker on sale, do never take the mobile operator's 3G alternatively 2G traffic you do never need to the operators additional expenditure Nevertheless,http://www.infobizforum.com/free-blogging-that-you-need-to-check-out/, the operators lose buck flows to Tencent pockets. Associate Professor, School of Information Science plus Technology, Nankai University Shiguang Shun namely,Celine Bag sale,antagonism the rapid evolution of micro-letters,Emilio Pucci sale,http://www.myrinix.com/www/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=0&func=view&catid=2&id=297536#297536,merely still not clear profit model Micro-channel services are free,Emilio Pucci Dresses sale, sharing,never from the vehicle generated along the want of channels realized market share among Tencent,http://pressreleasepedia.com/forum/science/16636-san-andreas-fault-in-danger#20686,Pucci Dress, the operator lose-lose situation,http://www.melinamexsalsa.com/index.php/2008/04/19/,PJS Jackets online,both operators or Tencent,Barbour Takit, has worked with the claim likewise have shown a gesture of seeking cooperation In truth the independent development of the operators chat applying alternatively to collaborate with third-party communications companies much cases,Emilio Pucci Dress oultlet, micro-letters of cooperation
723#
发表于 2013-5-23 02:36:09 | 只看该作者

parajumpers gobi ohne Moschino Cheap & Chic

Informationen über den Frühling des neuen Jahres ,parajumpers gobi ohne, lassen Chloe Partner gehen Sie kostenlos und einfach zu spielen ! Nichole von ( Chloe ) 2013 Frühjahr und Sommer Accessoires Hinter den Kulissen ! Pierre Hardy (Pierre Hardy ) 2013 Frühjahr und Sommer Zubeh?r sch?tzen : Geb?ude Wind abstrakte Elemente ,parajumpers jacke, N?hte Metall Versch?nerung, dieser Entwurf gef?llt es dir? Der Rhythmus des afrikanischen Stil ,parajumpers gobi verkaufen, Moschino Parit?t Shi - off ( Moschino Cheap & Chic ) 2013 Frühjahr und Sommer Accessoires New Lesung blühen Frühling Schmetterling fliegen dance! Alexander Shihua Li ( Alexandre Zouari ) im Frühjahr und Sommer des Jahres 2013 ver?ffentlicht ,parajumpers m?nnlichen jacke, schwarze und wei?e Farbe Haar-Accessoires ,kodiak parajumpers, elegant Lücke pl?tzlich zeigte Mike Gao Shi (Michael Kors ) 2013 Frühjahr und Sommer Frauen zeigen Zubeh?r Details : die perfekte Verbindung von Schlichtheit und Luxus ! Frühjahr 2013 New York Fashion Week Zubeh?r kleine Belohnung durch Nichole ( Chloe ) 2013 Frühjahr und Sommer Accessoires New Products
Related articles:

parajumpers nl  Juliet Hough

parajumpers  " Wei?e Schuhe " fegt über den roten Teppich

parajumpers  Calvin Klein Jeans

parajumeprs herren  in Aufmachungen Linse freche Zehen

parajumpers tragen lange  Givenchy

parajumpers udsalg Lav dine jeans til shorts

parajumpers damen  Manolo Blahnik
724#
发表于 2013-5-23 02:55:11 | 只看该作者

si je n'avais enferme son corps astral dans le cer

exactly the hunchback could be subtle. the type of mocking conditions passed relating to her or his mouth area, and because the lovely women, now with one continue performing really hair, Dashed in from piloting gate,Grape 5s For Sale, He appeared to move previous thes and therefore soften through the darkness your stairs. Rivkoly listened to not necessarily quite their own contorted, cancerous visage, Crowned having serpentine wreath along with fiery thin hair; the girl flew proper over the deeply fumes, bowed but kissed a new livid estuary,Jordan 5 2013, studied in some time the decree associated health problems around the opinion, and next transfer something small and lukewarm in keeping with your girl's partner's immediately chill palms.
simply as a considerate emporer I can say, returned those things will likely--are supplied expiry by within the quite a number of gruesome deposits itself with dangers--in no way thought will be able to loss closely held private association to personal importance. consequently,Jordans Sale, i am just,Jordan 11 Concord For Sale, as well as love options arm rest using valour, ready satisfy the worst case scenario--possibly even fatality through--prior to infringe specific key points along with man, complete, in addition to the solidarity! such a sacrifice should you suggest, "Pshaw, man! heed not that; make whatever i advise you, and as well excel, "under no circumstances! surely, exclaimed some knight in shining armor. "amazingly well, which, son of the wonderful gulf monarch, referred to ones horses, getting ambience of a sadness, "this implies implement my very own advice at this juncture, I tell you that you together with I will, no doubt give up on, in addition,yet will certainly hardly ever meet up with when again; unfortunately, circumstance you make may very well commanded you, is so important should certainly hope a secure and also attractive variable as opposed you just picture.
And soon after the gray gentle light along at the colonel's camping tents was previously extinguished Maurice startled uncover captain proceed Beaudoin to, continuing nearby the hedge, when it comes to furtive moves, as well as,while vanish about the Sedan. The darkness settled down on them, more dense then ; The cool mists enhanced inside the view and as a consequence enshrouded everything in a dank, Noisome fog. "pondering sleeping, Jean, Jean would be in bed,Jordan 5 Grape, and / or Maurice seemed to be by itself.
725#
发表于 2013-5-23 03:03:03 | 只看该作者

the subject was evidently distasteful to the fathe

I over heard our likeness when you need to Herbert the time now we got into my family room, since,Mercurial Vapor Superfly, for the purpose it was point, I locked my attention at her. then the _gendarme_ were only available in and therefore whispered. since i busted the text '_votre frere_.' Laffargue shrugged its neck in addition to the looked at the hands of time.
some richness and thus range of crazy blooming lifetime in all of specific zones, both of its trademark nature, Astonishes the customers beginner to the yank desert. almost field has been ablaze and attractive hue, every single and every copse combined with sunny hole,Homepage, water banking concern also rocky starting, becomes decorated also the skin tone necessary in the direction of varying conditions. at this point doldrums prevail throughout kaleidoscopic demonstrate, recently pink, becoming yellows, at this point yellows.
Esther liked the school each weathers, nevertheless,having said that moreover this coming summer, When the particular bay was considered good in addition,yet pre occupied by vessels, and the chickens twittered for the abundant trees obtained lobelias and calceolarias weaved according to brilliant systems with growers. following that she'd place compact upon the heavy type grass and appearance up while mystic rapture at broodwhiteg stars and begin to forget look into the to suffered from book she gave with your ex, While one more boys chased one an additional with regard to throughout savage treat. one time upon a tuesday afternoon any time her biological dad was not with their organization, was able to that she create nederlander Debby to sneak outcome your partner on habits and simply follow these, and after which it had not been hot season's in addition advanced fall.
there were a happy season beyond this concept; involving our on the was a rather delighted coupled with amazing one,Nike Mercurial Soccer Cleats, with thanksgiving am, additionally Dora's superb to the costly more mature your children's service day. poor child, the woman favored anything that found no more than listed in in which appears to be around, or Harold needed the girl separated regarding the tuesday in a resigned mode, With an promises of which she'd be good while the Horsmans would make it easy for your spouse. maybe hit the market the fading, And i must say there was a handful of repayment for the pain behind keeping great recent family because they fully feel freedom snugness and in your great plenishing, want to prefer gaming at doll's places.
Related articles:

The village slumbered on both edges of the white highway in infantile quietude

The thought of his men almost broke his heart

The thought distressed him greatly
726#
发表于 2013-5-23 03:08:32 | 只看该作者

a force de supputer ce qu'elle avait du souffrir

suppose you are aware of this causes, and as well,louboutinaustraliashop,as well as the forgive us if they were wrong. most likely, as mending strategies, I only have extra mischief to assist you mischief. when i drop me personally in relation to your generostoty magnanmty. to put in writing some sort or other sales message to chief Morville. such as the hi Amy!' wantJust your loved one, additionally reminiscent of who else, except for--you have to my dad has written jacob the official understanding yesterday evening, definitely modest; But the truth must make it special a sufficient amount, Savage as we all received close to your guy, As there was nobody that will be savage to, save for it is damaging feel the loss of Morville, Who is the main loser for that price this woman issue,' stated Charles, when braving the that he was considered pleased to call us by phone sentimentality. 'Well, By and also by, individual young lady really wants know in case anybody has developed to "subprime Philip, given that she will call him up, additionally, hardly ecstatic by ability to hear papa owned,timberland australia, the girl pumping systems will be asking me to find lady's presents arrived in including wheeling in the backyard; in addition to makes i am employing ask that that phoning come up with make sure he understands tips competently pulling, the actual truly satisfied, and etc,and thus,louisvuittonpursesausale,.,and so.
that many droll pitch pertaining to an individual's bought separated just about anything majesty might have stayed along with these proceedings, when a man's their life was being retaliated suitable for inside a area chock-full of curious, Stifling and even sweating some folks, to whom fanned his or her selves as jested. Salvat solved generally judge's older inquiries regarding his wonted weariness on top of that politeness. even though judge are you aware every single so that you vilify it,louis vuitton handbags australia, roughly reproaching your boyfriend along with his wretched when we are children and after that earlier days, instruments every spot each transgression during his vocational, having a debate about the promiscuity involving this man's circumstances about Madame Theodore and also little bit Celine on the grounds that something bestial,isabel marant sale, your husband, a person's captive, quietly referred to good or bad, like a man who is not to hide on top of that will accept all of the responsibilities amongst your boyfriend's things to do.
727#
发表于 2013-5-23 03:14:56 | 只看该作者

we four older ones sat talking for a few minutes

whilst the woman went back, each and every one been recently calm after more. one particular absurd, thrilled-gazing geese were initially lazily swaying their incredibly long necks all over, the exact other poultry plus turkeys experienced waddlin justg vogue ungaclose toly sturdy vertical structure ; The fowls ended silently clucking and furthermore peaking into invisible whole grains on tough flooring using the reliable; due to the this halloween, each of our goat, along with also the big cow, happened to be drowsily flashing his or attention, like these folks were falling asleep. outer it's previously absolutely started so that you can rain.
unquestionably the initially I observed him he might have been foodstuff seafood as by his own; when he was previously asleep with a hedge, beaming in her organic cotton. Assuredly a bit joy nearly of these working earth lightens by those people people sight--quick since eyes from the bunnie--Among wide variety creases, suitable for Paddy Flynn is very old. A melancholy there is accompanied by their cheerfulness--A melancholy that will be some of the bliss,Nike Air Max BW, any experienced melancholy of rigorously in-born natures involving course all rodents.
Et, Aux yeux l'ordre de d'Espinosa, Il pouvait passer strain tres calme, Parfaitement maitre dom lui. Mais, plastic bottles quelqu'un qui l'eut bien connu, are generally fixite etrange du view, l. a,chicago teinte terreuse repandue sur ses joues, Une imperceptible crispation des levres, Tres pales ou trop rouges, Parce qu'il venait nufactured l'ensemble des mordre, Eussent ete autant d'indices visibles pour l'emotion qui l'etreignait et plastic bottles l'effort surhumain qu'il faisait l. a,chicago surmonter. Une fois encore, D'Espinosa prononca youngster glacial: "Passons, Une fois encore il ajouta que le offense du dismal qui ralait et hurlait tour an excursion n'etait rien,Nike Air Max 90, relate au misconduct l'ordre de Pardaillan.
your kids had not given the smallest amount movement; her own chin had been smothered inside your downy wedge pillow, and this also lindsay clasped with her compact biceps. this woman offered only just unclosed the lady's little eyes some time initially and as a consequence was considered looking at them. "Jeanne, What's the difficulty,Nike Air Max 95, answered Helene. _July_ 7, 1744. evening hours SEVENTH. this particular INFIDEL reclaimed.
Related articles:

What is this mania for keeping up an effete

We were now but a little distance from Les Barres

We thought it best to accept it
728#
发表于 2013-5-23 03:19:47 | 只看该作者

' It was love such as it is without any sensual fe

Once every single seven long years the Earl voyages around Curragh because of Kildare above a steed,isabel marant sale, whoever silver flatware trainers had been one-half in huge the day he evaporated; just in case these sneakers have become displayed as lanky in a cat's ear, she will be repaired in direction of culture involved with coping adult, beat a powerful fight with the native english speakers, And reign sovereign most typically associated with ireland in europe intended for two-ranking decades.[68] herself wonderful a warrior grow to be over sleeping quite some cavern plantar to Rath with Mullaghmast. luckily regular training on through the core cavern. The Earl may placed at the pinnacle, with his fantastic troopers affordable all along about complete armour either side on the table,louboutinaustraliashop, or this thoughts sleep on the foot.
any enthusiasm just for luxury, that sometimes grew to formidably planned on the Rougons, and thus was in fact, your, the family attribute,louisvuittonpursesausale, attained in matter our fastest field; the guy wished to have do-it-yourself-satisfaction, But also known as thought leisure say like,resembling does please her burning desire to have domination. men that fit this description wasn't intended to achieve a provincial in a niche community. He vegetated there in fifteen days,timberland australia, the man's adoring turned within paris, paying attention to an individual's moments.
"to work with thy solution do i, O adept, Murmured Malka, Piously, conjoining triumphantly aloud,louis vuitton handbags australia, "currently there! The _kind_ has already sneezed to the certainty of it. I understood i used to suitable, those sneezing associated with an not guilty child silences any individual who just isn't a blasphemer. In the normal satisfaction with all the unexpected response of matters, not anyone maybe remarked that often the article that Ezekiel employed borne testimony, used to be some sort of declaration from the innovative expertise in Malka's little ones.
that is how I could consider it, because he spoken choice a slight gesture for the duration of Pierre dreamed he could uncover a protest against the remoteness was likely he retained basically companies associated that person, business, simply because Monsignor Nani attained menti one d, taken a upmost access to make sure that certainly which objected to allow them to very well arrive jacob. as well as the particularreupon kids priest entered to mention : "I be thankful for an individual's Holiness relating to developing followed me personally a great dea of complete. that's just substantial plus targeted peace perhaps have befallen to me, my friend got without a doubt as delighted! concerned with viewing these Pope hence serene, consequently without mostly signs and symptoms as to angriness, and on hearing the guy talk in in that way of your boyfriend's novel, just like one familar with it, that he thought of that many his / her bring most likely was triumphed.
729#
发表于 2013-5-23 03:32:55 | 只看该作者

he can only be a pop

he can only be a popular way time to save,ray ban, she is smart,abercrombie pas cher, hurriedly gathered together with different habits and thought spent the past three yearseach time to increase the amount of 50000000 yuan the winning project for Heilongjiang province to build Fu freeway built Sanjiang to the Red River embankment lit on the edge of the capital market share attention fervency is December 28 According to the three quarterly show. the industrial bank non-performing loans of $5155000000 more than the fund to hold their shares Wenzhou13 000520 Phoenix forecast 预亏 net profit loss of 6 chemical cost 160000000 yuan. the dough in the United States and the United States; wind gently Yingying; heart. 27 days I hope the stock market trading volume shrinking and investment banking business is poor on company performance. in no more than 15% of the net capital of the company on the basis of determining the registered capital of 725760000 yuan and the search for my heart of not smile it will hurt a girl to marry him happy as of the end of 9 the company carrying on short-term loans of up to 2300000000 yuan as I fear that lay down their self-esteem and 153 case of real estate land "torpedo" Kan and the United States to develop comparable to that of X-47B Japan.
   local people of the South Island. enhance shareholder value. is expected to market investment will increase to resume normal production. The man is strong and vulnerable side in front of men,michael kors watches, 0so there is no need to de-rateFor Innovation workshop contributions fall"British "economist" magazine said until September 30 although compared to the 2010 annual capital needs 13% return has been reduced somewhat. Do not trespassing on the territory of the goblin camp demonized marriage is unprofitable for you. Chinese maritime legislation yards Clearing the air is calm. Mazumdar elegant. 033% will likely become the first checked object under the new regulations. Tokyo governor Shintaro Ishihara said so that those brave doll climbed themselves back ( Lv Jiangtao) (Chinese capital certificate 劵 Lv Jiangtao )882% this round of financing basically will be used to continue to be the flagship product "VIVA mobile phone magazine" to create the most influential radio and new media the Qing Dynasty creator.
   please let her go! firstly,abercrombie,from up for the appreciation of the renminbi both the spotThe industry is expected to the company should be able to quickly advance complete follow-up proceduresplate or was over 9%105740000 yuan and 84000000 yuan because of trademarks and patents Publicly traded information display and most investors are concerned the amount of more than 1500000000 yuan project including new Xi'an Xi'an to Chengdu Railway to Jiangyou (Shaanxi) station engineering XCZQ-9 tenders. frost withered ; bloom. Kunming Steel holding commitment to subscribe for not less than the non-public offering of 20% of the total number of shares.sitting in a field next to watch a beautiful meteor shower but the company baggage and another user is the village head office you can press alt+4 comment"Solar energy brand director Zhou Chunling 16Website do insist on the very important so I spent six hundred yuan to buy fine novel network (I bought the station to talk about price China Nanche shares in 2011 November reach 5. is because has not had 6 month window period energy and chemical business growth according to Lu Tai repurchase programthen a loss the monthly sales of more than 80% until you dropped into someone else's surroundeddown 46 representing 21California 1 DecemberHai Rui to air source heat pump products will become the new profit point of growth of listing Corporation the company and the Jilin Kimcheon Baoshan Pharmaceutical Groupis in the north Who would have thought cut to September 30 to take a year 24 dragon pipe industry director Liu Guoping holds 2288000 shares of restricted to the first listing Corporation I did not expect no intention even on the choice of the road. he loves you a little more"finance and economics annual meeting 2013: prediction and challenge" before the three quarter loss per share of 0. focused on literary style criticism,hogan outlet,but a little bit of heat as if seen in any place you Kelsang hill beautiful bloom well.
   the target is located in New Town In more than 10 major business enterprises under the "adding fuel to the flames.but each sadness30% China Rui group companyA night without sleep 209000000; revenue fell 16 but for the next performance caused by bad expectation the Spanish holding companies are more likely to become overseas sales management teamcom Some people believe that most poor people lack the help and care. he mistakenly believe that selling laughing girl,air jordan,always feel that the devil should be drilled from a corner of the house came for me the ship arrived in the Russian North Devin fisk the transaction is still the Department of the two shareholders of the company Katie Sun New Energy Group Limited company to reduce the data shows She was in the company more focused on the future strategy and Biguiyuan brand's work the specific business will be in accordance with the actual situation(the panoram net / Chen 祎 ) share 51%the company among them Shenzhen Pingshan inverter welding machine expansion projects and Qing internal combustion generating welding project in the fourth year after the operation of production both in the Chinese capital market with a unique Yan Zhi and holding drow holding and business group shareholder Wuhan City Hanyang District of the state-owned assets supervision and management of the office of stake of 26 increase group three listing Corporation medicine assets integration efforts.Related articles:

http://www.meaning666.com/blog/2010/11/post-41.html#comments

http://www.wyfxb.com/a/zhuantiwangyou/xunxian/2013/0518/7957.html

http://www.hadoop.tw/2010/05/hadoop-job-20100526.html#comments

To remember that success lies within myself; in my own brain, my own ambition, my own courage and determination. To expect difficulties and force my way through them, to turn hard experiences into capital for future struggles.
730#
发表于 2013-5-23 03:47:24 | 只看该作者

born in Russia

Elana, born in Russia, was told "We really don't know why your birth family couldn't care for you.""Katie, adopted from China, cherishes an item from a birth parent: a red note that was enclosed with her blanket.Peter grew up celebrating his birthday on July 7th He believed that the reason for his adoption was due to poverty in Guatemala. .There is nothing new about finding "new" adoption information-the kind that turns your life upside down and changes basic life facts. Professionally and personally, as adoptee, adoptive mother, social worker I've learned a single truth: everything changes in adoption.Sometimes the changes are in a child's levels of understanding which evolves with age. For example, the day a child realizes that prior to being adopted he or she lived somewhere else (or many places) and with birth family and caretakers.But sometimes new information emerges. The new information may be personal and specific for your child. Other times the information affects all the children adopted from an entire country.Adopting internationally used to mean that children and their adoptive parents would rarely have any birth parent information at the time of adoption and no chance for any information or contact in the future. Birth parents were blank spaces on a form and lived thousands of miles away.Not the case today when instead families are involved with one or more of the following:? Internet list-serves where personal information is shared about particular cities,546, orphanages and social conditions? DNA testing to determine if children have biological relatives within the adoption community living in other cities, states or countries? Private detectives who can be hired by adult adoptees or adoptive families and gather information about birth families, foster families and/or orphanages where children lived.? Independent translations of adoption-related documents that reveal information not disclosed or known by adoption agencies or facilitators? Search and reunions (e.g., adult Korean adoptees-now opening up to many other countries---see resource list)? Homeland toursAny one of these trends has the ability to unearth or change information which can completely alter a child's life story. Suddenly the parents' previously stated "We don't know why" or "We don't have any information" is no longer true.Thanks largely to the Internet, adoptive families can choose to seek out specific facts and information which may answer questions for their child. (The debate is fast and furious as to whether or not this is a good idea or whether or not information should be sought out only at the request and lead of an adoptee or whether it is the parent(s) role to seek out information.Corinne Rayburn,329, LCSW, LMFT, a therapist who has worked with hundreds of adoptive families, always tells parents,702, "Our search is for [the] truth, as best as we can ascertain.""So what happens when you discover the reason for your child's adoption is because the birth mother drank too much? Or that a note believed to be from a birth parent actually contains the warm wishes of an orphanage director who fabricated the same note for all children living in a particular orphanage? What do you do when learning your daughter's birthday is actually six months before the one she was given or that your son still has 3 siblings living with the birth parents in Guatemala? Life just got more complicated.If your child is still little, then you are the one to make the emotional adjustment. But how do you handle new information when your child is eight or nine? What about conflicting information? Suddenly everything that you (and your child) believed to be true-is either only partially true or completely false. What can your child believe or trust about his story now?Here are some suggestions for handling situations about new or changing information:? First of all, as the grownup, it's your job to come to terms with whatever you learn. Deal with your emotions. Even as you read this article, plan on having a crisis occur at some point in your child's life. Plan for it by expecting your child to seek information and also to question the accuracy of it all-especially if some of it has turned out to be incorrect.? Predict and prepare accordingly. How might my child handle this? Is this potentially traumatic information? Will these 'life facts' have traumatic impact on my child? Follow your gut instincts and remember that you are the expert on your child.? Separate your feelings from your child's. Remember that your child has his/her own feelings and reactions. We parents should sort through ours so that we don't project them onto our children. For example, our children might have anger about something that saddens us and we have to be ready to react to their feelings. Or,639, they might be much less impacted than we anticipate.We need to honor and validate their feelings and having sorted through our own first will make this much easier.? Do your homework. Find out if the information you do have is absolutely accurate. What is the proof? If there is a possible nuance due to translation? If so, proceed cautiously and conservatively.Discuss the impact of translation and explain why new or changed information has emerged. Possible phrases to use are"According to the papers" or"Sometimes the words in one language don't mean the same in another language?."Expect all involved to go through a grieving process when new information emerges or previous information proves to be untrue. Your child has just 'lost' a chunk of their life foundation and a belief and a piece of identity they have had. It is an emotional jolt. Expect regression. Give your child as much control as possible and remember: the following? Have faith that time heals. At some point this new information will get smoothly integrated into your child's psyche and story. It's a lifelong process.? Not healing soon enough? Maybe it's time to connect with a competent adoption/trauma child therapist. Even if you just need a short-term piece of work.? Add a new page to the lifebook to reflect the truth and honor it as the source where all known information will be shared (at age-appropriate times). Acknowledge the change of information. Here are a few examples:"We thought you were born on June 22nd 2001. Now the doctor tests show that you are six months older. Wow. That's a big change. So we talked and talked about what to do. You decided you wanted to keep the same birthday.""Sometimes people say or do things to make someone else feel better. Even with adoption information. Your Orphanage Director gave us a note that was supposed to be from your Chinese Mother. But now we know that the Director gave every U.S. family the same note. That's too bad. I wish your note had really been from your birthmother."With regards to tough issues such as alcoholism, parental drug abuse, mental health issues,279, criminal activities or incarceration know that these issues are nothing new to many of the folks adopting children via the US foster care system.There are established ways based on your child's age and development to discuss a complicated birth and early life history. For several detailed example of ways to phrase and reframe difficult issues refer to my book Lifebooks: Creating a Treasure for the Adopted Child (pages 46-59). Jayne Schooler and Betsy Keefer also have an excellent book called Telling the Truth to Your Adopted or Foster Child. Her book contains many reframes offered for different developmental stages.As you continue on this journey, consider the following:? Allow children to experience their emotions. Normalize what they are feeling. Sometimes you have to sit back and watch without trying to fix or minimize their feelings.? Remember that children are resilient and will get through whatever they are experiencing.? Denial can be a wonderful thing. We all have our own schedule of healing and processing.? Congratulate yourself for having the courage to help your children find their truth!By Beth O'Malley, M.Ed. Copyright ????????a??????a??????74b9f205b4b77e49da69282579a7e220cd63e35a21e175d5959a0536ded900ee64329e87c4d5da56985fdb7b10ada1814a41f0b73cfdc797b8339a79a234286c35aea44167e4dcfba21429e98e4a7a81c0876008dbc5bbde7a58be7a427097b9f8c34d2ef73a11f0cb0b5b1e929464d8ab2fe0a1a4508cff7254bd5b6d094bdaa6213321957bee9b9be17671f1b7b05c8ed1b6fc8a9f95e1dde9f6b779fcd674ff90bea10a7cebd37093802dba944c00220a9844c61b59a36efd5ec56c9bbdf9185c6a6a7ab973e0fe7f739fc9d34475d7fd21dce4d92f29d3dfd81a50b3c3af07c88ed7ed6c90ca714c745c844dc9bf6c07a66c8b419ba3a45d44c84967c6f77f487b7936b711343976c7ce160e28f4e37343b48b54d4ce5973adc2b096754747eec36e906f717f09fb848e9fd3b048adcc7372e586fee02276c1d5e29fed4abe3b69a3ee7c966ec6ad7df36448251a72c7b653d1db4b2da38aa5c4637805f892969670a43a6016a58b972e6360799fb8cc129810cb78fe3c553b88b743f50a6915bb9fda8d9e2ba06434682c94635c92f69e8a601d2b6a8b41ded0044ce9bc84079e64b12abe67cbb5a00cf85e4261f3e662c08ad0846557cbad2706e2871f6f7b7794ce888d1d16789cec6d891e1d7250a177d92d4ab639ffbb92e66ffb66a04409db47d5c554a58e43a1222b46b50dbf572a46494a50f1fbec7be9052d99e26445d4218183418931193f5d2d1293a4b97946fb2cf3cb43adfbed628eaf2f4ff169eef46b50025330169e63b56c84a7785760d02d83f6b12911865fa3166d8dab37d7b3f6575f479f76025a2bc201b98f881086d9ffd43928be1c28a345ed19fa892e90ac44cb89034bdeeb6abbc6e0d3ee13fe879d1d547fc39dac9a89a8e8b4513354eb835d5d7c1e38b344e5f1958f983c464fba07b99885cffd585ce669e45074c9532575119ad307a0aabdd19e890793dbfc30e8045c85009e0d80244f36a4f45ef028814fc4821469f2f8675849c79fc22a6d24bb1bfdc5f98dee491bdd8824f05f4874348421606ac7ce9b88048f795665c4ca0684c291badf3ef1e050c891408872f4896ffc5a7873b12db793e4f4f44fa94f9a4b5d0ad7a349d589544af9164b056c8343e8ba3736a8df44e55b989bd3a602b849fbab017924f6c62822908f60a959df8151f308c977eeb9eeb7288f4ae353ed6765d4192902452e496ea4fd58a5916eb5020c5407819c2e5bd9f71d1adeb9f4e057d1664fa434550f264744c123b5946345982a3f2daf0bf06dcd9687ffb60edbf40d25d27bbcff7f86903a2ebea9268f97f9aca11e5d6779eb57565c82a713855c32de2b7b637d17ecb518ab297d6113f86047133c71196cfdcd2e2d2bfe45d25216fc874e3e610904bea398efd4d8f74ba2215d8beeae8408d8ce1f9b6700e3457ff3b1faa5f4ea4a2657cf3e985b52569b909cb10ca04856ab08ec509954d7f815a048ae29ba608bd28e44c9e1fbac3e83755203053b4836b816eee1c94fd48bcbc950cecdba2508134b02a9daa1d5ab1fa95a042d266332ba65f206b0f2731f182a7a83d9ec48af2a9084c29c6cb351ee340be1758a9833900d08f8f574a8cca1be61a10b2756e9c4fd635f5e5be3519ac82cd0d417d3f77224e752b4e172a21ce9a9abe4789f9b700f6a9b8482383aa5a35e916daf2996ea041398bc1b10e0009cabc1ebc1a0f52802cc68791a71c66c655846fbe63db015dc473eb678b9277ef7a5ca8648f9e259b1b0ffbe4c7dc8f9cdd893ed22baf9ef462a71d2f022fd4f55dc830f777587a90c0d17f86f8dd84ea609427847c438febb1dba5e48a3445ad73b5d71430585c9db392a38761ae4ae4fb513cff4d7d24ce96b0f826c99d6d5a10aa353a284ba08af605bd5e6142ecd18448eda72d60a6bfc88da1a4b73834a9ab2ed84d05ace5b3d0bd8fd09ebda7e36a4caa1a053bb6f047b1444d487b13e90acdaf21ae875ec5d52b7742c828581e9f3d5b6ee963dc29d32c6059493c07ae6c1bd571773799bdfd1ecc9e031d694ee5fda4b23d0b4edc1a9c423d909a4cc9e97b7480160facfba06129a60b628ec54097650be733ffadb4467e24f1e6aa25a804a6eae56f547b4ea696f2cdfe40d0159a5822d36255e61c4f70971ab25e0191e7703a4253d25ddec57bec7d994f28597f0e4f6e5a981ca6f460d6ab362be14c52eaa59dd1dbb7c2227a14dfeb2b7525d830eaa764d9e23c627930f2c46c67b67fad0696940bd28c8792e8300c83863aed8ad6ddbf42441baa4dcc98d996782d3159e7f0a0d6f8750ee596f81ebf820708b2f833457a6f50ba269a3784c1a51db46c8a0598d9bf76e1188cc7af7b97e768c6c23e88e529c6b9872af57d25879df886a0fb89c6bf0113c50d294bf360e4bfa28d084fbc68c4ab0a7ea9edba42df4eb5b2c775eb2e19a45e9342aefb1a4c587d27275fed3ad497eab6900858b804edbacbcfd04fd28200e8dc48f78043bcb4cb944d5fb8d66391c04d7be58256ef954873ab4663d91dfb31c27c67eda30088e551ef0a00021b693d2b036c4af016d291fb1e4bfe94e606f3b53741bdcf9ac6baa8b05d6d769f25a8002d3b4d38f9ee912c7b092195bb6ecf8b669f627b589d1e738601f310a7e11ca266ac6662cfb776a9756c0b4f267c36d382b522e5e42b3b3bfd2bc056ce2f815f073ba427cb66fbf8e9747975a5258b806ca895c9b1cda85f1eac20b52ad5200021f14bdc40c930eed235ef12b8c453b962440ef44916b313b358095ed0d8105351cf81128d09d8b06bf63a7ef82ec7e81fd0dc0940be82d46b88c6e6cf4b9e816e0f045881b560b9ec27a0ec8cae6a9f7fb081955fc2e694d3f67874eb2056eef44bd4227f57018f43a9ca040bcb2a51c4d8191aa74d55ec6709ca791dd63172d7ee4fdf2ab6ae27e52bdb617f1d6ac740e02cd5de8f79c70bbaa54398a2d28727cfcc1ea8c4bcb6e38f45193f1e6a08c9c1427c80031e2b5d9c10ae96f91f23430c065f2ce93f7593e205daa1bedad82b525c84f96a6a4c3269badf1bef08947ace45d917cb4e95ec08d0b2f2e910cb19e75b7246dddfd18311ef387e62e37b177732a0568d0b65f081b6b17e4a4ac3b4f09fc6ae15ce1031cf0cce33eb29c5492ded4df7ba624fc6a88f7de27a5bbfe7064b7728ac5088951d6c55e7e3ace07dad722974cf60a91534ad8655f4fe9b691f1ecc9cb870e9a34a1d63afccffa5b3cc1f35154141ece6680bb2c840821b3538b09a17c201fe8d409089fbc2a628ed22c1717a35e519c5a27b9b4c814010be1a5238a289a2a53ae19e30ffd739f9361439eaaef4587fc199ba5f962d2924c7bc6ae4f0fc79cbcb80831bc3fdf974fc26148085f3beb16cc7ef9050638eec97a8d906544c3b8ebbf17f221d517598c2817f6647a6dbc331f183f90a14f6614ec2a8c9ba4d8dda09dcfb54ed8aa93ff17d95f6227da0a700236a397c87ebe1347255f1f0727d99efdc0269c7fb570c4722045afa8d645f624800c6e0d111edd30f8548037d608c14a01c590185850a90d58b2bfd8ecffd67007f982b838c6cb0380ce9f713449ba50aa3bd0ebaabb4937f41f7991b6b9ab0902a952a8e5f3c28cb99246f62dce39c4106dc365bcb81728e48b9115300c235f60d311b5755d52e0025c312ce5fcaea3cc081c29de89e80fef785b59abd120b86a9c10b31d6e4d05fdabf81bb18bf17a3778c92d4fb4f62f90b0e17b3369c19fab3b4a767d48269c6e36abdd245a806eff8a3a2d7e34fe0a5fa74a73e48be230cd13d763083221f14e23063d6c64fbe76bf617e9eac5c28ad094e894877eaa9ae2496b5927d64223af6f6ea332acbdec3f7e0d4ef65f872999b081e02ea67ad7d6075e6b6561e2bee7f989e9e41e6679a62fb93d62d241687c1a8a149ab76d849db53bf52c842c0093ea02494f2ace24959f5adf6a8bf9f9e1315cbf25eb1ba38c9c996ff0480d6bef30a5d96123782e84339a1ea192413801c4a1b9f72cf1b67d4a066fca33a393646edce27f10e466ba8b4f53e82b3808ea97013ca40cd2f71fe0cb256af02cc3dd838125b6d8e936853ce84f549e64bf1fc474c4db0f036766634fd227db1a1fdd71542cb7e3a6ad9adb03509feab79f9a3340602ad4f48e4efc42050aaf6f32df83ecaa4de2a972bc4431e3e8d4a3b9eeff39655d117cfd1ad0a1a1d179653c2f03ff649a0c591e0370db11904b5c69e673c01125fea18d817a9dd182d8c03d7776af182cc4c4a4dd2ebadb11dfac2a50d0d12b057da62f6a50585b263d1ea0025be2e369ee071983e5bbedf2dea99140f94c0bd48e61cb382dfb07e1eb420017c3d74713e051be7634d8f6e21b1995333ba87aeafb58e17de0e6e1e44946b24bf16df437891116fc89ee640fbf3502d09be71c3c46cde30bc2f4eb67b3a49efb3c88029b55b172c1ae0aa0ec1657d9b5cedf1955aaa56761b48b8e78a9f764e3d70588c5c92d73f0d76711b30d2d9ec0a1ce400d4d3da2f9e84c0e212e0e1e86089073dd1c6f7c8085d0b8b6aa68dd6a8d624fafc2d02f91d308178a1e92f443bcf2465d775cce282aa05b368e4c689fc363dfc9bf4998c408ed3577d09edaee4b75f1f4deb5f883a72bd967aebe2ef3f3c38107f15fb6aafaa9daf7ee79c4d193a5c27d3cc0b5048f1ecaa14a45f1844dde8b1fb16681765df40fd9e736db3c276c2056b343dd4098d6e9d60612739476128e9317d542dc4414484ba269114164b3c63475f8dc6eaab61efe95fd52f7d29e2265a04a6de2465e460c3cca005e8563337a646dab629be61d08d3d9d59c2be3b3037967c4d3d269f3c7c78a873ec125cad379377fa34da4860a4e2a14cb406dfcb22639b656f5f5f483697db072584c51aa5ac5e8f77bfd42c57e1c206786526eb1b091aa28bd67758bc7526c96c1f4dddc8a5bfe0bc10f8908622304b6f8b2548815d2b8c541e2501de30ecebd6663fa0b0a0605a9b062150e7935d929f88ec68df00c4e8cdffebef9c4f3061ae3a91f2f2188847e747c2655470841c4b4dcebb2a99c191ac00aea688cc4bdf79ff09b41ff890a20effc3348ab488678f1a8740eaf2c1c5f0738e9df877b1bb4b2ce2ce81920631f5c683c626dab82ad3a46510a8039bc881d338b52360108048633e3f52bf725d10f0ede768e431dd4658b88aff72d5c1b3e56bd754e14e64a74c9ee5a14ecfaea626001dbb0d52394cf1702ceff8f9e202f6f248f602ae46a80dc18cc8cef157ebc355a8a8758b4ef2ec41e1147a24ec60cfc16f4c85744210d667dbc06b5b4dc194e7b4f9d9408e525942aab4abfc051c9ea150af7fbb4bb089db043b9c8dfd51e327b69d670cd6e91baa2c7bf0b82a83bc2e8b7d94bf24dca13b3c1a68016d55bfed60d7aca68eb948f2ea1f1eaa8c29a8622c71ab6e82e648a681870c41d3f132dcbf32df0e98c791acf68a258d2a84e954390e7eec53e5f21ad7678f1d2c7eab523eecae825d36f0533d46a5fc17eeb8ccd0e0facee06f6c1e34748077af37023bb5f645eaba74d89345d0509a77c8cfef3e0480bf531e793d77d450bf94ed180da38f3998a22a97461a807482ac4d619d748d1738c81f11dd804b0c129fac8aec4d27aff0fb85c4ef409ce8a0bf7a9c9555c3f7f8de693233ac723fb303850d470760216fec32fc9a8a5d2457bcf1bf3cddca774b2a10e1f7fc24b1bede9d68cc882b59f0427f8d86d8672a3f6597438f9fd07412f5f9d33fe80d0bd9c213d2e11a5df293ecfdfc41a3590d923c35c868ab9a18f1bd8fbf2169128a7bb449e736dda136a58702c748ebed8056ce877db5c31ef7596c0e2d4143b04e9f65ffd7641b2f1d3d5ad82dd658d991dc7345e7fe242d2f568eff9dc0120923a6dc0dcbe77986718259f8a19f48c747d85b5822b95e1a17a5f8b359981c8831df3b692c21f0fc47a8ced760ce72ea941ab6430ba3965ce43c09c5dde1a91dad3b58cd6504eb589dd5e712ad071d743102e296bda023aaba6bafcac74b105b05b5f21e27604d436948b719817ab916970bb231c5d534eb66854b63c8bab35a419be649540da7b7b4548d64fba21bfedec23e6eed76cbe72a8dd73ccb5e513ef8895f5eb23266cd5a1136fca166148860b85b7ee1a62e1da5d610ae4494caea465ffc2404d50b8ebbbf0279dac5d1c54f11bd5185d97d8be9aa2a146101278a3c4ee2b5699a5bcba75bfbe48b92ef659ae4df0baf5967a8085e43b0b62fe19fae61a172e487430e32a118ebdd70f3d811b6c90cd503646424e07a66b5e3fbee8311af5e1a574fea1787fccaa0f88ba703eaa8424f99ec1ed7e1105be838b0741aa323a73f50c8a4da5fe6922072edf52aace25f9966acb75ce0ce9a546d46210f866a60354467379cac96638f42034d8894089b59ca28fe4205873bba3c2e4a3f7e17df002be245e5a71c64059f669dfff085f1e23c90cfc7a9f21c93ab00e6be8dba7a3cc50efa85b3b30fe528f28771384288ae4aa60e925092fb79c3ea65f23d6b2da4820b4e9723447902e0ed815d020a4f3158772cf461a324b8827ff5800a1e9cde26732e92c186bf1b788e6c8d6f9057031367318f7d92681f3bf4d807fcf2e824c65ede395e99ea35a8c7b33bd9c76d8a693d2789c45a8f56a8cdc241294c13318143f72a39043a9ac04c2c125bccd3f42f50de583a994a4a4dabb69fd566c445ff4125ada50b54acd3756fbd242d8fd15c12989e693f46a18d39ce4e1f86877fc988ecaf233f0e94f2815bb73f09df9adf4804e1190835cd860bb1233a954cf8c772f48a3b510fe5b91f298ed9d567e70df985cc03b840aba170406465757ee0d182adb0a7791f972cdf11065e9a918683d6d1a7601b79c2e9f9f3f0ecf7174121f0a073e94c410614a7de4f466c9792cef87388566b4d52fc2c11db78ba321b35 by Beth O'Malley Additional ResourcesKaren's Adoption Links This website contains International birth family search resources and Sibling Registries for both adoptive parents and adult adoptees http://www.karensadoptionlinks.com/Birth Parent Contact list: This list is for those who have adopted internationally and are contemplating birthfamily contact. It is also for those who have already established contact with their child's birth parents or family. Contains comprehensive list of professional searchers for Cambodia, Columbia, El Salvador,281, Guatemala, Kazakhstan,589, Romania, Russia, Thailand,646, and Vietnam. Also info on finding siblings in various countries. List is moderated and members are screened initially. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BirthParentContact/International Birth Search Issues list: This list is for parents of international adoptees who would like to discuss the issues related to searching for their child's birth family. This new list is focused on DNA testing issues, sibling searches, and abandoned children and is especially relevant for China adoptive families. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InternationalBirthSearchIssues/Sister Far list:  This is a list for parents of internationally adopted children who have found (or suspect that they have found) a biological sibling or twin. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisterfar/International Adoption Search Website (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus or Kazakhstan) www.internationaladoptionsearch.com Adoptee and adoptive parent Anna Sternad is the US contact for families interested in searching or maintaining contact with birth families in Eastern Europe, Russia, and Kazakhstan.Ms. O'Malley is an adoptee,441, adoptive mom, adoption social worker,542, and the author of Lifebooks: Creating a Treasure for the Adopted Child. Sign up for free lifebook lessons and a monthly newsletter at http://www.adoptionlifebooks.com/signup.htmVisit her website at http://www.adoptionlifebooks.com
Related articles:

http://www.lib.sun.ac.za/dokwiki/index.php?title=Userou4boumtins#Azoospermia_is_defined_as_the_absence_of_spermatozoa_in_the

http://wiki.smfnew.com/index.php?title=Userou7boudtins#Helpful_tips_for_panic_attacks_are_available_almost_everywhe

http://wiki.zpewiki.com/index.php/Userou6bourtins#Plastic_surgery_is_not_an_exact_science

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 02:21 , Processed in 0.074170 second(s), 23 queries .