浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

本站精华学习资料导航!

[复制链接]
201#
发表于 2012-12-18 19:54:49 | 只看该作者
:loveliness::funk::funk::funk::funk::funk::funk:
202#
发表于 2012-12-18 22:22:43 | 只看该作者
不错的贴,太喜欢了,大家都顶啊

www.a-tiberio.com  砸金花   诈金花 qq扎金花 扎金花游戏大厅 诈金花 炸金花游戏下载 扎金花游戏平台  炸金花   扎金花  
203#
发表于 2012-12-18 23:53:39 | 只看该作者
我来看看!谢谢

梭哈游戏  梭哈单机游戏梭哈现金  真钱梭哈  梭哈平台  梭哈   www.suoha168.info  扎金花  
204#
发表于 2012-12-19 05:29:22 | 只看该作者

no answer on the telephone

Due to the commitment of preferential difficult cash, a public complaints about — — — downwind Cephalomappa hero hill promise and then deny in succession newspaper July 24th dispatch (reporter Wang Baojing) recently,cheap hollister, Mr.
Song with his mother to the downwind Cephalomappa Le Grand Large Hotel hero hill dining, before eating the store said, they will receive a related dish and check can be used when containing a certain amount.
VIP card,moncler.But when the meal but found it into &ldquo ” empty promises;.After a quarrel, downwind Cephalomappa Le Grand Large Hotel hero hill agreed to use when he paid VIP card, accordingly, Mr. song that the shop is the practice of promise and then deny in succession.
In this regard, downwind Cephalomappa Le Grand Large Hotel a staff member said that there has not been a gentleman of the Song Dynasty reflected the situation.When once again on the relevant situation to the hotel related person in charge to check a few times before, no answer on the telephone, the last time being artificially hang up.
Earlier that day, when Mr,burberry. Song in a high-tech zones downwind Cephalomappa Le Grand Large Hotel during the meal, the waiter gave him a dining with shrimp, abalone and a promotional single.Mother's day on May 13th, Mr.
Song with his mother to the downwind Cephalomappa Le Grand Large Hotel hero hill dining,abercrombie, he also carried a containing 50 yuan VIP card.Before eating, Mr,franklin marshall. song first asked downwind Cephalomappa hero hill can use and enjoy VIP card leaflets give related dishes,mulberry, are answered in the affirmative.
Unexpectedly, order, the waiter said that in accordance with the provisions of the store,abercrombie france, mother's day has to some extent customer preferences, therefore prawn and abalone are not given to guests.However the song did not think of is, when he is finished when the check, want to be a VIP card of 50 yuan fell, but the downwind Cephalomappa hero hill staff once again express VIP card cannot be used.
Mr. Song interpretation, these 50 yuan of money is his wife after a high-tech zones downwind Cephalomappa store charge value,hollister, the High-tech Zone shop staff known as is a hotel chain,hollister canada, therefore in the downwind Cephalomappa other shops can also use.
Controversy after half a day, Mr. Song leading to request the hotel.Later, downwind Cephalomappa hero hill of a shopkeeper agreed to Mr. Song checkout first use already contains 50 yuan of card, but still did not give abalone and shrimp.
Mr. Song said, although the final can use the VIP card, he still thinks downwind Cephalomappa hero hill practices is the promise and then deny in succession.Disclose according to him, he is downwind Cephalomappa an old customer, he thought the hotel introduced preferential activities should be the aim is customer satisfaction, but not allow customers think they deceived with grievances left,abercrombie france.
When the reporter Mr. Song reflect the relevant information to the downwind Cephalomappa Le Grand Large Hotel hero hill nuclear real-time, a staff member said that there have been no Mr. Song said this, and said that downwind Cephalomappa does Mr.
Song reflects the related activities, but on the evening of wine shop of abalone and residual, no guests to the shop to reflect a similar situation.Subsequently, a reporter asked to give people responsible for the telephone in order to further verify the related situation.
But many call the relevant person in charge of mobile phone after a few times before,abercrombie, no one answered,burberry soldes, the last time being artificially hang up.The truth of the matter after all how, this newspaper will continue to pay attention to.
Related articles:

air tickets

three funds &rdquo

VW in China executives to understand

Scientists think the markings were put on the shells to show who they belonged to. They also think that the shells were used on a daily basis for every day objects, like water containers, but also to communicate with.
205#
发表于 2012-12-19 08:23:26 | 只看该作者
LZ辛苦了,支持一下!

有木有人早上不想起,晚上不想睡!成都私家侦探 成都私人侦探
206#
发表于 2012-12-19 12:36:20 | 只看该作者
207#
发表于 2012-12-19 19:04:55 | 只看该作者
头大~~~~~``

瘦身产品
208#
发表于 2012-12-19 19:17:01 | 只看该作者
又看了一次www.dkmdkfp45.com

www.xadkfp45.com
209#
发表于 2012-12-19 20:42:01 | 只看该作者

or our elderly parents

Think of a typical, mundane interaction . . . did you call the bank today? No, I thought you were going to do that. Me!!? You said . . . . No! I didn’t . . . don’t you ever listen to yourself when you talk?!!! And so on. If you thought of yourself as a guardian and protector of your relationship, how might this conversation, or accusation-exchange, go differently? Perhaps, the first response might be “oops, I didn’t realize you were expecting me to make that phone call. I thought you were going to do that, I guess we both ended up with that idea”, perhaps adding, “I’d be happy to do it tomorrow, unless you might have the time.”
How often do we have the principle of ‘guardianship’ in mind during our interactions with our partners?
It’s easy to think of those sharp ‘zingers’ to say in retort when we feel attacked or criticized. Refraining from letting them fly is a challenge. But that is exactly what you have to do in order to establish good will between the two of you.
WHAT HAPPENED?
GUARDIANSHIP
Starting off with phrases such as “Perhaps you didn’t mean any harm . . . . . . however, I felt hurt when . . ,hollister.”
        Guardianship usually suggests, at a minimum, responsibility, nurturing, and protection. Relationships too often look like training opportunities for warfare, or games such as one-up-man-ship, battle-of-the-insults, or tolerate-the-imbecile.
?        or “Let me see if I understand what you’re saying . . . .” make it more likely that your partner will be willing to listen to you.
Think how you might feel after the first version of this conversation – probably you would feel unfairly criticized and disrespected as the receiver, and as the initiator, perhaps exasperated and righteous in your anger. A pleasant evening would be in jeopardy. In the latter version, good will is intact and you might feel like offering that massage or cup of coffee.
?        Also, calling a ‘cease fire’ and setting a specific time to get back together when both of you have had a chance to cool off can be helpful.
?
?        Take the initiative to apologize for what you feel you have contributed to the conflict.
        When we hear the word ‘guardian,’ what comes to mind might be how we feel in relation to our children, or our elderly parents, or perhaps an estate. At first blush, seeing oneself as a guardian of one’s relationship might seem a bit weird. However, if we were to think of ourselves as a guardian of our relationship, perhaps we would behave quite differently and, therefore, feel more loved and cared for than we often seem to feel.
WHAT TO DO ?
If we protect what we have, if we take on the role of guardian of our relationship,michael kors, we will feel more loved, appreciated and safer with our partners and in the world,hollister france.
When you first feel hurt or angry, pause and think “if I want to protect this relationship, how can I express what I’m bothered about in such a way that my partner will not feel hurt or threatened?”
There most likely was a time, probably earlier in your relationship, when this kind of politeness and courtesy was the rule, when you treated your relationship as a precious entity that you took care not to hurt. Maintaining a feeling of connection was vital. So, what accounts for the sarcastic or unkind manner in which we address our partners at times?
People often say they are ‘stressed out,’ so they lose patience. The less-acknowledged aspect of this is that we indulge ourselves and allow ourselves to criticize, lose our tempers, jump to conclusions (and act accordingly) rather than taking the time to fully understand what is being said to us and how best to resolve the conflict or misunderstanding. As a result of behaving this way, we end up feeling unloved and unappreciated all too often.
Take on the attitude that there are no victims, only perpetrators. If you feel hurt or angry,hollister, ask yourself “how have I made my partner feel unsafe with me,moncler, such that he/she is treating me this way?” Few people are gratuitously unkind. What we often fail to consider is what we might have done to threaten or hurt our partners first, which they are reacting to in response.
Really listening to one another is crucial, with the awareness that both of you have something to say that the other needs to hear and understand.
?        or “I may have misunderstood what you said, help me understand what you meant by . . .”
Related articles:

Junior Ferrari Thrill

4. Provide additional Material

The greater the number of assets a child has

Spend your time more with online business. You just can’t expect the money fly into your pocket. You have to take action and work your way to the top like all the other successful money makers. There is no magic behind all of it, not a miracle. They all put in time and knowledge in making it successful.
210#
发表于 2012-12-20 01:04:11 | 只看该作者
谢谢您,顶江西i柏乡!!

http://20044331.blog.hexun.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-8-15 10:50 , Processed in 0.057558 second(s), 24 queries .