浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: 英语天才
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我打的典范英语

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 16:55:37 | 只看该作者
Lesson 21
The Dragon Tree
     Kipper was looking at a book. The book was about a dragon. Kipper couldn’t read the story. Biff didn’t want to read it . She didn’t like dragons. Kipper went into Chip’s room. Chip read the story. “I like dragons,” said Chip. Something was glowing. It was the magic key. “Oh no,” said Chip. Chip picked up the box. He ran into Biff’s room. “The magic is working!” he said. Biff picked up the key. They looked at the magic house. “The door is open,” said Biff. The magic was working. It took the children inside. It took Floppy too. It took them to a wood. Floppy didn’t like the wood. He was frightened. Biff pulled Floppy. “Come on,” she said. “Don’t be silly.” An owl flew out of a tree. Floppy didn’t like the owl. He ran away. Floppy ran out of the wood. “Come back,” called Biff. “Come back,” called Chip. It was no good. Floppy ran and ran. “Oh help!” said Biff. The children looked for Floppy. They called and called. “Floppy! Come back!” they called. The ckildren came to a tree. It was called “The Dragon Tree”. A dragon lived under the tree. The dragon had Floppy. He wanted Floppy for supper. Floppy was frightened. “Oh no!” said Biff. “What a nasty dragon! I don’t like dragons!” Biff looked at the dragon’s tail. She took off her belt. She put it round the tail. Chip helped her. Kipper went inside the tree. He pulled Floppy out. Chip helped him. The dragon was cooking. It didn’t see them. “Come on!” called Chip. They ran and ran. The key was glowing. “The key is glowing,” called Biff. “It’s time to go home.” “What an adventure!” said Chip. “I don’t like dragons,” said Biff.
12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 16:56:27 | 只看该作者
Lesson 22
Gran
     A car came to the house. The children ran to see. “It’s Gran,” said Kipper. “Come in,” said Mum. “Come in,” said Dad. The children helped. They took Gran’s things. “What a lot of things!” said Kipper. The children liked Gran and Gran liked the children. “Come and see my toys,” said Kipper. “Come and see my room,” said Biff. “Come and play,” said Chip. Gran played with the children. They played inside. “Oh no!” said Mum. They went outside and played football. “Oh no!” said Dad. Gran took the children out. They went in Gran’s old car. Wilf and Wilma went too. “What an old car!” said Wilf. “It’s a good car,” said Gran. Gran took them to the fun park. “This looks fun,” said Gran. “Come on, everyone.” The children began to ran. They wanted to go on everything. “Come on, Gran,” they called. “Look at this,” said Kipper. “It’s a castle. It’s called Jumping Castle.” The children went on the Jumping Castle. “This is fun,” called Wilma. The children jumped and jumped, and bounced and bounced. “Come on, Gran,” they called. Gran went on the castle. She jumped and bounced. “Good old Gran,” called the children. Gran made a hole in the castle. “Oh no!” said the children. The castle began to go down. A man ran up. He was cross with Gran. “Look at my castle,” he yelled. “Go home,” yelled the man, “and don’t come back.” Gran took the children home. Biff told Mum about the castle. Mum was cross with Gran. Gran was sad. Gran was in Chip’s room. She looked at the magic key. The key was glowing. Gran picked up the key and ran into Biff’s room. “Look at this,” she said. “Oh no!” said Kipper. “It’s the magic. The magic is working.” The magic took them to a new adventure.
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 16:57:11 | 只看该作者
Lesson 23
Castle Adventure
     The magic took them to a castle. Three witches lived in the castle. They were nasty witches. One was a black witch. One was a red witch. One was a green witch. The magic took the children inside the castle. It took them to a room. A frog was in the room. “I am a king,” said the frog. “I am the king of this castle. The witches turned me into a frog. Help me,” he said. A witch was coming. It was the black witch. “Look out!” said the frog. The witch opened the door. Gran pushed the witch. Chip took the witch’s keys. They ran out of the room. Chip locked the door. The witch couldn’t get out. Everyone ran. “Look out!” called Chip. A witch was coming. It was the red witch. “I don’t like witches,” said Gran. She put a net over the witch. The witch couldn’t get out. “Good old Gran,” called Biff. Gran went to the green witch. “I don’t like witches,” said Gran. “I don’t like nasty witches.” Gran threw the witch on the floor. “Help!” yelled the witch. “Good old Gran,” said the children. Some frogs came in and jumped on the table. One was the king. “Help us,” he said. Biff and Gran looked in the witches’ book. The frogs turned into people. “Thanks!” said the king. The witches turned into frogs. Gran put the book on the fire. “Oh no!” said the witches. The king had a party. Everyone went to it. “What a good party!” said Chip. “What an adventure!” said Biff. “I like adventures,” said Gran. “Good old Gran!” said everyone. The magic key was glowing. “It’s time to go,” said Biff. “Goodbye,” said the king. The magic took them back to Biff’s room. They fell onto Biff’s bed. “Oh no!” said Mum.
14#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 16:58:08 | 只看该作者
Lesson 24
Village in the Snow
     The children were at school. It was play time. “Come in,” called Mrs May. Mrs May told the children a story. The story was about a village. The village was in the mountains. Everyone liked the story. It was called The Village in the Snow. The children went to Biff’s room. They wanted an adventure. Biff picked up the magic key. The key began to glow. “The magic is working,” said Biff. The magic took the children to the village in the snow. “It’s lovely,” said Biff. Kipper jumped in the snow. “I like the snow,” he called. “This is fun.” They played in the snow. They made a snow man and put Kipper’s hat on top. They jumped in the snow. They threw snowballs. “Look,” said Wilma. They saw a little boy. The boy was pulling a toboggan. Some big boys ran up. They pushed the little boy over. They pushed the toboggan over and they ran away. The children ran up. They helped the little boy. Kipper picked up his hat. The little boy tood them about the big boys. Kipper was cross. Kipper put on the little boys hat. He put on his coat. “Come on,” he called. The big boys looked at Kipper. Kipper looked like the little boy. “Come on,” said the big boys. The children threw snowballs at the big boys. “Help! Help!” yelled the big boys. The big boys ran away. The little boy jumped and jumped in the snow. The children put the little boy on the toboggan. They pulled him home. The little boy lived with his grandfather. Grandfather gave the children a drink. The children told Grandfather about the big boys. They told Grandfather about the snowball fight. The children played in the snow. They went on the toboggan. “This is fun,” said Wilma. The magic key began to glow. “It’s time to go,” said Biff. “Come on,” she said. The magic took the children home. “What an adventure!” said Chip.
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 17:00:21 | 只看该作者
Lesson 1
The Great Race
     Gran wanted a new car. Biff and Chip were sad. They liked Gran’s old car. Gran liked this car. Biff was worried. The car was too fast for Gran. Gran bought the fast car. She drove it home. “Oh no!” said Dad. Mum was cross with Gran. “That car is too fast,” she said. Gran was upset. The magic key glowed. The magic took Biff and Chip. It took Gran, too. The magic took them to a race. “Come on,” said Gran. “This is my new car.” “Oh Gran,” said Biff. “What would Mum say.” “Never mind Mum,” said Gran. Gran found a map. They all looked at it. A man looked at Gran. He was a bad man. He was called the Baron. The chidren looked at the Baron. The Baron looked at the children. “Ha!” said the Baron. “You won’t win.” A man changed the signpost. “Ha! Ha!” said the man. “Now the Baron will win.” The map blew away. “Which way?” asked Gran. Chip didn’t know. They didn’t see the signpost. Gran turned left. “Grrr!” said the man. They came to the mountains. “Slow down!” shoulted Biff. “No, this is fun!” said Gran. The Baron put oil on the road. “That will do it,” he said. “That will stop them.” The car skidded on the oil. It crashed through the fence and went down the mountain. “Hold on,” shouted Gran.
后面少了一点字。
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 17:00:56 | 只看该作者
Lesson 9
Mum to the Rescue
Mum and Dad went to a car boot sale. They took the children. Mum looked at a dinghy. She called Dad. Dad looked at the dinghy. “What is it?” asked Dad. “It’s a dinghy,” said Mum. Mum wanted the dinghy. She called the children. “look at this,” she said. The children looked at the dinghy. “What is it?” they asked. “It’s a dinghy,” said Mum. They took the dinghy home. Dad pumped it up but it went down again. Mum mended the dinghy. She put a patch on it. The children helped. Dad put the dinghy on the car. They took a picnic and went to the river. Dad looked at the river. He pointed at the weir. “The weir is dangerous,” he said. Mum and Dad had a good idea. “Let’s put everything in the dinghy. Everyone can help,” they said. They find a good spot for the picnic. The children paddled the dinghy. It was time for the picnic. Mum and Dad put the rug down and got the picnic out. Floppy ran out of the water. He shook water over Dad. “Go away, Floppy!” said Dad. The river was busy. Biff and Chip watched the boats go by. Biff liked the big boats. “I wish we could go on a big boat,” she said. It was time to go home. “What a good day!” said Dad. “It was a good picnic.” “Look!” said Biff. “There is nobody on that boat.” “My boat is in danger,” called a lady. “Help! Get my boat!” Mum put the dinghy in the river. She paddled to the boat. ‘Be careful,” called everyone. Mum climbed on to the boat. She started the engine. She was just in time. Mum brought the boat back. “Hooray!” everyone shouted. “Mum to the rescue!” said Kipper. Dad let go of the dinghy rope. The dinghy went over the weir. “Oh no!” said everyone. The lady had an idea. “I will lend you my boat to say thank you,” she said. The family had a holiday on the boat. “Thanks to the dinghy,” said Mum.
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 17:01:37 | 只看该作者
Lesson 10
The New Baby
     Jo had some good news. She was expecting a baby. “What good news!” said everyone. Wilma’s mum found the old buggy. “Oh look!” said Wilma’s dad. “Wilf had it when he was a baby.” The buggy looked a bit scruffy. A wheel had come off. “We can do it up,” said Wilma’s mum. Wilma told Biff and Chip. “Jo is expecting a baby,” she said. “What good news!” said Chip. Biff and Chip went home. “Jo is expecting a baby,” said Chip. “What good news!” said Mum. Dad found the old cot. “Oh look!” said Mum. “Kipper had it when he was a baby.” The cot looked a bit scruffy. It needed a new mattress. “We can do it up,” said Dad. Biff and Chip told Kipper. “Jo is expecting a baby,” they said. “That’s brilliant!” said Kipper. Kipper found an old toy rabbit. It looked a bit scruffy. “Can we do it up?” he asked. Kipper was in Miss Green’s class. He told Miss Green about Jo’s baby. “How exciting!” said Miss Green. Kipper looked puzzled. “When will Jo’s baby come?” he asked. Miss Green told the children about babies. Mums and dads came to school. They told the children about babies too. Kipper played with the baby. He gave it a rattle. The baby made a funny noise. The children made a book. The book was about babies. Kipper gave Jo the book. Biff and Chip gave Jo the cot. Jo was pleased. Wilf wanted the baby to be a girl. Wilma wanted it to be a boy so Wilf made a big chart. “The baby is coming!” said Jo. “It’s time to go.” “How exciting!” said Wilf. Wilma called her mum. “Jo’s baby is coming,” she called. “How exciting!” said Wilma’s mum. Jo went to the hospital. She went in the car. “Good luck!” called Wilma’s mum. Jo was in hospital. She had a baby girl. “She is called Vicky,” said Jo. Jo brought Vicky home. Everyone wanted to see the new baby. Jo looked at Kipper. “You know about babies,” she said. “Do you want to help?” Kipper looked at Vicky. “No, thank you,” said Kipper.
18#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 17:02:12 | 只看该作者
Lesson 11
Noah’s Ark Adventure
     It rained and rained. It rained all day long. The children were fed up. The children went outside. They wanted to play but it was too wet. Dad looked out of the window. “Come inside,” he said. “It’s too wet to play outside.” The children went to Biff’s room. Suddenly. The magic key began to glow. It was time for a magic adventure. “What a good job,” said Kipper. “I wanted a magic adventure. I’m fed up with all the rain.” The magic key took them into a new adventure. But it was raining. “Oh no!” said Kipper. “We don’t want an adventure in the rain. The children saw a boat. “What is it?” asked Kipper. “It’s Noah’s Ark,” said Biff. “Noah has to put the animals on the Ark or they will drown,” said Chip. “It’s raining so much,” said Biff. “The water’s going to cover everything.” “Don’t worry,” said Chip. “Noah will save all the animals.” “Will he save us too?” asked Kipper. “Hello,” said Noah. “What do you want? Have you come to help?” Noah looked at the water. He pointed at the Ark. “I want some help,” he said. The children looked at the animals. “It is time to put the animals on to the Ark,” said Noah. The animals went on to the Ark. They went on in twos. First, Noah put the big animals on. A man pushed the elephants. They pulled the crocodiles up in a big net. A camel didn’t want to go on to the Ark. They pushed it and pulled it. “All the animals are on,” said Noah. “It’s time to go. Please get on to the Ark.” The children went on to the Ark. Noah looked at Floppy. “Stop!” shouted Noah. “I’m sorry,” said Noah. “We put two dogs on the Ark. We can’t have three dogs.” The children couldn’t leave Floppy. “Floppy can’t go on the Ark. So we won’t go on it,” said Biff. The Ark sailed away. The children floated in Noah’s big unbrella. “It’s still raining,” said Biff. Just then. The magic key began to glow. “What an adventure!” said Biff. “Oh no!” said Kipper.
19#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-10 17:02:53 | 只看该作者
Lesson 12
Scarecrows
     Biff and Chip had a little garden. They planted seeds and they put in plants. The birds liked the garden. They ate the seeds and pecked the plants. Biff was cross. “Look at the birds,” she said. “Go away! Go away!” Biff and Chip had an idea. “Let’s make a scarecrow,” they said. “What a good idea,” said Mum. They got some old clothes and made the scarecrow’s body. Mum helped them. Biff got a bag. Chip painted a face on it. Mum made the scarecrow’s hair. Chip wanted the scarecrow to be a boy. He called it Fred. Biff wanted it to be a girl. “All scarecrows are boys,” said Chip. The key began to glow. The magic took them inside the little house. The magic took them to a field. The scarecrow came to life. “I’m alive!” called Fred. Fred jumped in the air. “It’s magic!” he called. There was some scarecrows in the lane. Fred waved at them. Fred ran up to the scarecrows. “Hello!” he called. “Where are you going?” A scarecrow pointed to a barn. “We’re going to the barn dance. You can come too.” Then the scarecrows looked at Biff and Chip. “Oh dear! You can’t come.” Biff and Chip won’t scarecrows. They couldn’t go to the dance. But Fred had an idea. Fred made Biff and Chip into scarecrows. They went to the dance. The band began to play. “Come on!” called Fred. “Let’s dance.” Biff began to dance with the scarecrows. “This is fun,” called Chip. Biff danced with Fred. Chip danced with Biff. They all danced with the scarecrows. “See!” said Biff. “There are girl scarecrows. I told you so.” Suddenly, the key glowed. It was time to go home. “Oh no!” said Fred. The magic took them home. Biff and Chip had an idea. “I didn’t know there were girl scarecrows,” said Mum. “Well there are,” said Chip.
20#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-11 17:10:49 | 只看该作者
Lesson 14
The Adventure Park
     The children went to an adventure park.They were excited. They all wanted to go on the Treetop Adventure. “This looksexciting,” said Chip. Chip put on a harness. The harness had a clip at thefront. Chip went across the log brige. “Come on, Biff!” he called. “You can’tfall off!” Biff began to go across the brige. “This is exciting!” she said.Kipper went on the rope ranway. “Off you go!” said Mum. “Here I come!” calledKipper. He went down fast. “I want to go next!” said Biff. Biff and Dad went ina red canoe. “Come on!” called Biff. “You won’t fall in!” Mum, Chip and Kipperwent in a green canoe. They went across the lake. It was fun in the canoes.Chip saw a big bird in the sky. “Look at that big bird!” he said. “What do youthink it is?” It was time for a barbecue. They all helped to bring the food.Dad lit the barbecue. “I am hungry,” said Kipper. “It won’t be long,” said Dad.They all sat at the table. Dad was busy. There was a lot to cook. “This looksgood!” said Dad. “Look at this chicken leg! What a good cook I am!” A big birdswooped down. It had straps on it’s legs. It took the chicken leg from Dad’shand. The bird flew back into a tree. It began to eat the chicken leg. The birdsat in the tree. Everyone looked up at it. “It must be hungry,” said Biff. Dadgot his mobelphone. “A bird has ascaped,” he said. A women came to catch thebird. It flew down and landed on her arm. “This bird is called a falcon,” said thewomen. “It took Dad’s chicken leg!” said Biff. The women took the falcon home.Everyone went with her. They looked at all the birds. “What beautiful birds!”said Chip. They went back but the chicken legs were burnt. “I’m stell hungry,”said Kipper.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 00:10 , Processed in 0.063712 second(s), 23 queries .