浙北英语网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

湖州日报:3名学子入围“希望之星”只有狂人才干的事情!带字幕美国之音慢速英语VOA Special English学英语视频近1000个,自诩为国内最全!适合增加词汇和锻炼听力!点击查看...
楼主: 英语天才
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我打的典范英语

[复制链接]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-11 17:35:09 | 只看该作者
Lesson 16
Safari Adventure
     Chip and Wilf were tracking Dad. “This isa good game,” said Wilf. “Put this in your hat,” said Chip. “Dad won’t see us. Thenwe can track him.” Chip and Wilf hid in the trees. “Keep down,” said Chip. “Herecomes Dad.” Dad went past. He looked for the boys but he couldn’t see them.Floppy went sniff, sniff, sniff! “Go away, Floppy,” said Chip. But Floppywouldn’t go. Chip and Wilf went home. They looked for Biff but she was notthere. The key began to glow. It took Chip and Wilf into a magic adventure. Themagic took them to Africa. Some zebra were going to drink at a pool. Chip andWilf looked around. “A herd of zebra,” said Wilf. “Don’t let them see us.” Chipsaw a lorry by a tree. Some men got out. They began to creep up to the zebra. “Whatdo they want?” said Wilf. “Oh no!” said Wilf. “They are going to catch a zebra.”“We must stop them,” said Chip. He had an idea. “Come on!” he said. The boysran to the lorry. Chip pressed the horn. “Beeeeeeeep!” it went. “Beeeeeeeep!”went the horn again. The zebra looked up. The horn scared the zebra. They ranaway. The man were scared too. They ran back to the lorry. “Quick! Let’s go!”one called . “Quick, Wilf,” said Chip. “Run!” They ran away. Chip and Wilf hidin a bush. They didn’t want the men to see them. The men couldn’t start thelorry. Suddenly, a jeep drove up. There were rangers in the jeep. The menjumped out of the lorry and ran away. The rangers chased after them. A rangershook Chip’s hand. “Thank you,” he said. “You saved a zebra.” The magic keybegan to glow. It was time the go. It had been an exciting adventure. “Why wouldn’tthe lorry start,” asked Wilf. “Ha! I took the key,” said Chip.

22#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-11 17:36:03 | 只看该作者
Lesson 17
Dad’s Run
     Dad went runnig. Floppy went with him. Dadwent running everyday. “I want to get fit,” he said. Biff and Chip went withDad. They went on bikes. “Keep going, Dad,” said Biff. Dad had an idea. Hewanted to do the fun run. “What a good idea,” said Mum. “But is a long way torun.” Biff and Chip told everyone. “Dad is going to do a fun ran,” said Biff. “It’sto help children in Need,” said Chip. “Will you sponsor Dad?” It was the day ofthe fun run. They all went to the park. “It’s a long way to run,” said Chip. “Go!”called a man and the fun run began. “Go on, Dad!” called Kipper. The fun runwent around the park. “Ten times round the park,” said Dad. “It’s a long way torun.” Dad ran well. He ran round the park four times. There were still a longway to go. Oh no! Dad’s foot went into a holl. Dad fell down. “Ouch!” said Dad.“My foot!” A man looked at Dad’s foot. “You must rest it,” he said. “You can’trun on it.” “What bad luck!” said Mum. “Poor old Dad.” Dad was upset. “Oh no!”he said. “Now I can’t help children in Need.” Wilf had an idea. ‘We can pushyou in the old pram,” he said. Wilf and his mum ran home. They got the old pramand ran back with it. “Come on, Dad,” said Chip. “Get in the pram.” “We willall push you,” said Mum. Dad sat in the pram. They pushed him round the park. “Hooray!”everyone called. “It’s not far now.” “But It’s a long way to push a pram,” saidMum. “Keep going,” said Dad. It was the end of the run. The wheels came off thepram. Dad fell out. “What a way to end the run,” said Dad. “But thank you forpushing me.” “That was a fun run,” said Kipper. “But It was a long way to pusha dad.”

23#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-11 17:39:12 | 只看该作者
Lesson 24
Trapped!
     Gran took the children and Floppy to seean old castle. The children went up the path to the castle. Suddenly, Chipstoped. He pointed to a window at the top. “Look, there’s a face,” he said.Everyone looked but the face had gone. “It can’t be a face,” said Gran. “Thecastle is empty.” They went into the castle. “It looks very old,” said Biff. “Andvery scary,” said Kipper. “Let’s play hide and seek,” said Chip. The childrenran in and out of the rooms. “I’ll play too,” said Gran and she went into thenext room. Gran looked for a place to hide. She saw a gate and pulled it open.Clang! The gate banged shut. Gran pushed it but it stuck. “Help! Help!” sheshouted. The children ran to see what had happened. “I’m trapped,” said Gran. Thegate was very stiff. The children pulled and pulled. At last it opened. “I’llkeep the gate open with this old chest,” said Gran. “I don’t want to be trappedagain.” “Come on,” said Kipper. ‘Let’s see where these stairs go.” They allwent up the stairs. Suddenly, they heard a noise. Woo…ooo! Woo…ooo! “What wasthat?” said Biff. The noise came again. Woo…ooo! Woo…ooo! Floppy pulled at hislead and raced up the stairs. “Come on! We must go after Floppy,” said Chip. Theyall ran to the top of the stairs. Floppy was scratching at a small door. Granslowly turned the handle. They saw a small, dusty room. “Come on, Floppy,” saidBiff. “Let’s have a look around.” Something went flapping across the room. “What’sthat?” said Biff. Chip pointed. “It’s an owl,” he whispered. “It must be theface I saw at the window.” “Poor thing! It must have come down the chimny,”said Gran. She piched it up very gently. Gran took the owl over the the windowand opened it. The owl blinked it’s big round eyes. “Go on owl,” said Kipper. “Flyaway!” The owl flapped its wings and flew up into the sky. Kipper watched theowl fly away. “It must be horrible to be trapped,” he said. “It is, Kipper,”said Gran. “It is.”

24#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-11 17:42:18 | 只看该作者
Lesson 21
Hungry Floppy
     The family went camping. They put up atent. It took a long time to put up the tent. Floppy was hungry. Floppy was sohungry he ran off to look for food. A man was cooking. “That smells good,”thought Floppy. “And I’m so hungry.” “Go away!” called the man. Floppy saw adog’s bone. “This smells good,” he thought. “And I’m so hungry.” A big dogbarked at Floppy. “Go away!” growled the dog. “You can’t have my dinner.”Floppy was lost. He saw lots of tents but they all looked the same to him.Floppy could smell something. He sniffed and sniffed. Something smelled good.Floppy went inside the tent. He saw three plates. There was a slice of cake oneach one. By now Floppy was very hungry. So he ate the big slice. He was stillhungry so ate the small slice. So he ate the smaller slice. But Floppy wasstill hungry. So he ate the very small slice too. “I need a rest now,” hethought. There were three beds. Floppy went on the blue bed but it was toohard. Then Floppy went on the green bed but it was too soft. In the end he layon the red bed. It was not too hard or too soft. It was just right so he wentthe sleep. Soon a girl came back to the tent with her mum and dad. It wasAneena. “Someone has eaten my cake,” said Aneena. “Someone has eaten all thecake,” said Aneena’s dad. “And look who’s sleeping on your bed.” “It’s Floppy,”said Aneena. “What are your doing there you naughty dog.” Aneena and her dadlooked for Biff and Chip. At last they found them. “What a surprise to see you,”said Biff. Aneena told them about floppy. “Never mind,” said Dad. “Stay, andhave some of our cake.”

25#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-11 17:45:28 | 只看该作者
Lesson 22
Shrinking Powder
     Dad did the washing but he put the clothesin a hot wash. “Oh no!” said Dad. “The clothes have shrunk.” “Look at my top,”said Kipper. “Look at my jeans,” said Biff. “Sorry,” said Dad. “I forgot to setthe washing machine. It was too hot.” Chip made a boy with the clothes that hadshrunk. “That’s a good joke,” laughed Biff. Suddenly. The magic key began toglow. It took the children into an adventure. The key took them to a shop. Itsold magic tricks and strange things. “Wow!” said Chip. “It’s a joke shop. Butthere’s nobody here. I think the shop is shut.” Suddenly there is a loud POPand a puff of purple smoke. “What’s that?” asked Chip. A boy was standing inthe shop. “I’m sorry about all the smoke,” he said. “I’m Jake,” said the boy. “I’mlearning to be a wizard. Watch this.” “Hooray! It works,” said Jake. “Butlearning to be a wizard it’s not easy.” Jake took a tin out of his pocket. “Iwant to try this,” he said. “It’s shringking powder,” said jake. “I want to seeif it works.” He shook some over Kipper. Kipper began to shrink. “Help!” hesaid. “Everything looks big.” “Hooray!” said Jake. “It works!” “Oh no!” saidBiff and Chip. “Kipper has shrunk!” “It’s not funny,” said Kipper. Jake tappedKipper with a wand. “Now I’ll make him big,” he said. Suddenly, Kipper had hugeears. “Whoops!” said Jake. “That’s not quit right. Let’s me try again.” Jakewaved the wand. Suddenly, Kipper had long green hair. “This is not funny,” saidKipper. Jake waved the wand again. “I’m sorry,” said Jake. “I can’t make himbig!” Chip was cross. He took Jake’s wand. “Let me try,” he said. Just then,the key glowed. The key took them back. Kipper’s big ears and green hair hadgone but he was still small. “Dad is coming!” said Chip. “We can’t let him seeKipper.” “Let’s put a box on him,” said Biff. Suddenly, Kipper was big again. “Whatare you up to?” asked Dad. “Shrinking Kipper,” said Biff. “That’s a good joke,”laughed Dad.

26#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-11 17:48:13 | 只看该作者
Lesson 23
Husky Adventure
     It had been snowing. Kipper wanted Floppyto pull his sled. “Go on, Floppy. Pull!” he called. Floppy didn’t want to pullthe sled. He ran and hid in Biff’s bedroom. Suddenly, the magic key began toglow. It took Floppy into an adventure. The magic took Floppy to a dark coldforest. There was snow everywhere. The snow felt cold on Floppy’s paws and acold wind was blowing. “Brrrr!” thought Floppy. Floppy began to walk, but hispaws sank in the deep snow. He heard a howling sound. AOOOOOW! “What is that?”thought Floppy. Oh no! It a pack of wolves. They had red eyes and long white teeth.They growled at Floppy. Floppy was scared of the wolves. He ran through thetrees. Suddenly, Floppy fell down. He rolled over and over. He went faster andfaster. Then he hit a tree. BUMP! Floppy lay in the snow with his eyes shut. Aman ran up. “Quick!” he said. “My boy is sick. I must get him to hospitle. Ineed another dog to pull the sled.” The man took Floppy to the sled. “Oh no!”thought Floppy. “Another pack of wolves.” But they were not wovles. They werehusky dogs. The dogs growled. “Are you the new dog. You look to floppy to pulla sled,” they said. The man put straps on Floppy. “You’ve got to run fast,” hesaid. “We must get to the hospitle.” The bigest dog barked at Floppy. “Justkeep up you floppy dog,” he said. “We’ve got to run fast.” Floppy was cross. “Don’tcalled me a floppy dog,” he said. “I’ll show you.” The sled went faster andfaster. “Slow down,” panted the husky dogs. “We can’t keep up with you.” Atlast they got to the hospitle. “Thank you,” shouted the man. “You’ve saved myson.” The husky dogs looked at Floppy. “Wow! You can run fast!” they said. “You’renot a floppy dog.” “You can stay with us,” said the husky dogs. “We need a doglike you.” The magic key began to glow. “Good,” thought Floppy. “I need a rest.”“Come and pull my sled, Floppy,” said Kipper. “Oh no!” thought Floppy.

27#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-11 17:58:02 | 只看该作者
Lesson 1
In the Garden
     Kipper went into Chip’s room and picked upthe magic key. The key began to glow. “Oh help!” said Kipper. Kipper ranoutside and looked for Biff and Chip. “Help!” he called. “The key is glowing.”Biff and Chip were playing with Wilf and Wilma. They were playing in the sandpit. “Look at the magic key,” called Kipper. Biff was cross with Kipper. “Comeon everyone,” she yelled. “Run inside. Get to the magic house.” It was too late.The magic began to work. The children got smaller and smaller. The chidren werein grass and everything looked big. The grass was like a jungle. “What bigflowers,” said Kipper. Chip saw a bunble-bee. He didn’t like it and he didn’tlike the jungle. “Let’s get out of here,” he called. The children came out ofthe jungle. They came to a mountain. “What a big mountain,” said Wilf. Chipbegan to climb. He wanted to get to the top. “Come on,” he said. “Let’s climbup.” The children got to the top. Kipper was hot. “I don’t like climbingmountains,” he said. The children looked at the sand. “It looks like a desert,”said Biff. “Let’s go down,” “Oh no!” said Kipper. “Look at the toy car,” saidWilma. “Let’s get inside and ride down.” “We can ride down to the desert.”Whoosh! The car took them down the mountain. “This is fun,” said Wilma. The carstoped in the sand. The children climbed out. “Oh no!” said Wilf. “Look at thatbig cat.” The children climbed inside a botle. Kipper was frightened. “I don’tlike this,” he said. The cat looked inside the botle. It pushed it with it’spaw. “Go away, cat!” shouted Kipper. “Shoo!” everyone yelled. Floppy chased thecat away. The children climbed out of the botle. “Good old Floppy,” said Biff. Theywalked over the desert. Everyone felt hot. Everyone felt very hot. “I want adrink,” said Kipper. “Look!” said Wilf. “Giant strawberrys!” The children ranto eat them. “I love strawberrys,” said Chip. “So do I,” said Wilf. Thechildren ate the strawberrys. They pulled off big lumps. Kipper licked hislips. “I like this adventure now,” he said. It began to rain. “What big drops!”said Wilma. “I fill sick now,” said Kipper. “So do I,” said Chip. The childrenran to a giant flowerpot. They hid under it. The key began to glow. The magicwas over. “I can’t see,” said Chip. He had the flowerpot on his head. “I like the hat,” said Wilma. Dad looked at his strawberrys. “I don’t kown,” he said. “There must be giant slugs round here.”

28#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-11 17:58:57 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 英语天才 于 2012-3-11 18:00 编辑

Lesson 2
Kipper and the Giant
     Kipper waswatching televetion. He was watching a programme called the angry giant. Heliked the programme. The angry giant lived in a castle near a village. Nobodyin the village liked the giant. He was always cross. When the giant was cross.He stamped his feet and the houses shook. “Oh no!” everyone said. “He’s crossagain. He’s always cross.” Kipper went to find Chip but he was out. He pickedup the magic key and it began to glow. “Ooh!” said Kipper. He ran to get Biffbut she was out with Chip. The magic began to work. It took Kipper inside themagic house. The magic took Kipper to the gate of the giant’s castle. Kipperwas frightened. He saw a sign post. It pionted to the village. He didn’t wantto meet the giant so he went to the village. Kipper came to the village but it wastiny. Kipper was a giant. “Oh no!” said Kipper. “Go away!” yelled the people. “Wedon’t want you. We’ve got one giant. We don’t want another one.” The peoplethrow things at Kipper. “Go away!” they yelled. “We don’t want another giant.We don’t want you.” “Stop it!” shouted Kipper. “I’m not a giant. I’m a boy.”The people said, “Well, you look like a giant.” Kipper began to cry. “I’m not agiant,” he said. “I’m a little boy and I don’t like this adventure.” “Giantsdon’t cry,” said the people. “Perhaps he is a little boy but looks like a giantto us. Perhaps he can help us.” Kipper helped the villiages to mend therehouses. He put back the broken roofs. “Good old Kipper!” everyone said. “Thegiant throw these big stone at us,” said the people. “We don’t want it here.Can you put it outside the village?” “Yes,” said Kipper. “I’ll try.” He pickedup the stone and took it outside the village. “Good old Kipper!” everyonecalled. All the people liked Kipper. “Thank you,” they said. “You have helpedus a lot.” The village band played for him. The giant came back. He  was very angry when he saw Kipper in thevillage. “I’m the giant here,” he shouted. He ran towards the village. Crash!He fell oven the stone. “Ouch!” he yelled. The people were frightend but Kipperwent to help the giant. He picked up the giant things and put a bandage roundhis head. Kipper was bigger than the giant. “Be a good giant,” said Kipper.Stop being angry and the people will like you.” So the giant stoped beingangry. “I’ll try to be good,” he said. “Hooray!” shouted the people. “Let’shave a party!” The key began to glow. “It’s time for me to go now,” saidKipper. “Goodbye. Thank you for the party.” The magic took Kipper home. “Nobodylikes an angry giant,” he said. “What an adventure!”

29#
发表于 2012-3-12 13:47:36 | 只看该作者
真不错,要继续努力!
30#
发表于 2012-3-12 14:06:32 | 只看该作者
这都是以前GOGO自己打出来的。这段时间松懈了。谢谢鼓励! Gogo继续加油啊!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|典范英语|Oxford在线词典|在线查词典|每日签到|浙北英语网 ( 蜀ICP备10032068号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 00:49 , Processed in 0.062583 second(s), 23 queries .